Thread: What have Sanchez and Garrard been doing these last months?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

What have Sanchez and Garrard been doing these last months?

Sanchez has lots of millions, Garrard must have a few put away too.

If it was me and I really wanted the job, I'd have hired a coach and a bunch of players and spent 8 hours a day walking through every play in the playbook over and over. We know MM's WCO is based on timing... so it's step step look, look, look throw. And once that was down start adding pressures to the routine... and so on.

Doesn't seem like physics to have trained to be lights out by this time. But we don't hear anything about what they are doing to train. Just wonderin'

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    SanButtchez has a new hairband. That's all I kno sooo far..

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think most people know Sanchez hired Jeff Garcia to help him with WCO. Pretty common knowledge as it was posted on this site and has been on the radio and the papers.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensleeves View Post
    I think most people know Sanchez hired Jeff Garcia to help him with WCO. Pretty common knowledge as it was posted on this site and has been on the radio and the papers.
    yeah but what do they do all day? That's what has my curiosity up.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    yeah but what do they do all day? That's what has my curiosity up.
    Tell silly jokes? Eat lousy In-Out burgers?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAR,

Have you ever uttered the words, "I can't deal with this Yankee pitcher, he has no defense or batters to back him up but I think he has tremendous potential?"

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Can you find a Sanchez punching bag? I feel like that are very prevalent in New Jersey.

In New Jersey, when Sanchez fumbles, people cringe and go nuts. SAR laughs softly and says, "I cannot judge this quarterback, he has no playmakers.

Well, he still has no playmakers. When can we judge him?

He's still the most accomplished since Namath. Eight-year guarantee sounds about right.

Followed by "not-Rex" as a coach. SAR's wet dream of the future of the Jets.
    Yeah but the way I think of it is that once the Jets have a middle of the road passer i.e 16th ranked in the league, they will always be a play-off threat (imagine if they finally hit with a Top 10 QB someday?), Sanchez has been a Bottom 1/3rd QB at Best from Day 1, with the Best Running Game, the Best O-Line, Quality at WR), that's not good enough.

Again, I rooted for him to be great, but if I don't know his name, you put another uniform on him, all I see is a little indecisive "QB" who might be starter material in the CFL.