Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Tweets and Info from Rookie Mini Camp

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Son, there isn't enough time in your day to wade through all my posts of the last year and find maybe a handful where I was wrong about something.

As for the Elway comment, yet again, a "complex" discussion that you apparently aren't equipped to understand. I said that there could have been any number of reasons that Elway traded Tebow, a divided locker room was just one of them.

You do understand that someone can take an action for MULTIPLE reasons, yes ? I know it's difficult, but try to wrap your little mind around that one.
    Yes I'm sure there were multiple reasons why they wanted to get rid of Tebow.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    Yes I'm sure there were multiple reasons why they wanted to get rid of Tebow.
    thousands

amazing that his cult is still hanging around here weeks after the Jets fumigated his pestilence out of their facility

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    No I still know that you are full of it! You are still a cheerleader for one player but try to hide it in a very child-like way.
    Lol ok. Cool beans writing that message on my visitor page. And IM the child?. If you actually bothered to read my posts in our debate from yesterday you might understand where I stand on the competition. I dont care who wins, I just want to win. That's why I don't act like a five year old and root against players on my team.

For the record, I think Garrard or Geno will ultimately get the nod. Sanchez isn't getting the benefit of the doubt from any of the coaches so he'll have to be drastically better than everyone else to get the job, something I don't think will be the case.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Son, there isn't enough time in your day to wade through all my posts of the last year and find maybe a handful where I was wrong about something.
    No one needs to wade through all of your posts to verify how wrong you were about Tebow. He can't get a job as a backup in this league or even a roster spot.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    No one needs to wade through all of your posts to verify how wrong you were about Tebow. He can't get a job as a backup in this league or even a roster spot.
    a good idea for a creative sentence for a convicted murderer would be to have to wade through all of Demo's Teblow Adoration posts here at JI since March 2012

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    Lol ok. Cool beans writing that message on my visitor page. And IM the child?. If you actually bothered to read my posts in our debate from yesterday you might understand where I stand on the competition. I dont care who wins, I just want to win. That's why I don't act like a five year old and root against players on my team.

For the record, I think Garrard or Geno will ultimately get the nod. Sanchez isn't getting the benefit of the doubt from any of the coaches so he'll have to be drastically better than everyone else to get the job, something I don't think will be the case.
    we did not have a debate. I responded to someone else. You jumped in like a love struck cheerleader and attacked me because I asked the guy how many times he saw TEBOW throw a pass as a Jets QB. He mentioned that he was tired of seeing Tebow and Sanchez throw bad passes. Then you tried to again today in another thread to bust chops. I do not have time for teenie boppers with reading comprehension problems. Go away please or go PM.!

For the record, I hope Garrad or Geno does win the job. I do not acre for Sanchez and his antics on the sideline. When things go sour he sulks!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kristian Dyer ‏@KristianRDyer
    It was a good day for Jojo Dickson, who was on the practice squad. Looked active at LB, moves well. Fluid feet. #NYJ

It was a second straight solid day for KJ Stroud, the Rutgers transfer. Decent routes, uses size well.

Rex on Geno Smith: "Obviously he made some nice throws today." Also praises offensive line.

Seth Walder ‏@SethWalderNYDN
    Rex says Geno noticed a mistake in the defense and checked in one play, even though they hadn't installed checks yet. #nyj

Rex: "There's some good things, obviously Sheldon Richardson stood out." Also praised Troy Davis. #NYJ

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Rex said the offensive line already looks "way better" as a unit. #nyj

Rex says Oday Aboushi will serve as swing tackle role. #nyj

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Rex hasn't spoken to Coples since yesterday. He's going to "let him stew" for a little. #nyj

Rex on Rontez Miles: "I don't like his tattoo, he has a Steelers tattoo. It could be worse, could be a Patriots tattoo."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Mason Robinson update from today?

Looking forward to seeing what he can do with a real coach. Schiano practically ruined his career bouncing him around to all different positions instead of developing him as a DB from the beginning then he tore his ACL.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jake Steinberg ‏@Steiny31
    #Jets rookie minicamp is over. They have made some cuts and signings ......

The #Jets just resigned WR Thomas Mayo who was waived last week. He participated in rookie minicamp this weekend on a tryout basis. #nyj

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    “@RavensInsider: Jets cut undrafted rookie free agent defensive tackle Roosevelt Holliday” guess we know who forgot to be on field

Kicker. RT @rsrsports: Congrats to client Brett Maher @brett_maher on signing w New York Jets!

#Jets have cut WR Royce Pollard and signed Northern Illinois DE/OLB Sean Progar. #nyj
    Last edited by McGinley; 05-12-2013 at 02:14 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Rex on Rontez Miles: "I don't like his tattoo, he has a Steelers tattoo. It could be worse, could be a Patriots tattoo."
    or a Sanchez tattoo

I say leave it alone, could be team captain on Oct 13 if he is still on the team

Maybe a bet on the outcome of the game?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good news

final day of the minicamp and the stinking godawful media has been given the boot. A chance for football without having those a-holes in attendance giving us daily idiotic passing statistics for a rookie practice

hopefully, apache 51 is hiding in the bushes to give us an exclusive reports

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

#Jets have cut WR Royce Pollard and signed Northern Illinois DE/OLB Sean Progar. #nyj
    Wasn't Steiny talking Pollard up as a star in the making.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Wasn't Steiny talking Pollard up as a star in the making.
    If I added him on twitter, I'm sure he'd be talking ME up as a star in the making.

#MyDudeSteinyBeingSteiny

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    RT @nyjets: The NYJ have signed 4 free agents: DT Lanier Coleman (Louisiana-Lafayette), K Brett Maher (Nebraska), WR Thomas Mayo (Cal PA)...

Team also announced release of K Derek Dimke, DT Roosevelnt Holliday and WR Royce Pollard. #nyj

Wonder if Rogers will make the team.
    Last edited by McGinley; 05-12-2013 at 04:36 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rookie minicamp WR Emmanuel Arceneaux, who was cut by the Jets last week and then came in on a tryout, will not be back, per source. #NYJ

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [/QSeth Walder ‏@SethWalderNYDN
    Rex says Geno noticed a mistake in the defense and checked in one play, even though they hadn't installed checks yet. #nyj
    Already showing the poise Sanchez never has.

PLEAS GENO, PLEASE!!!!! (ive been waiting for so long)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Already showing the poise Sanchez never has.

PLEAS GENO, PLEASE!!!!! (ive been waiting for so long)
    Shh, no tears. Only Geno now.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not really a tweet and not really mini camp info but this seemed like the best thread for random stuff... Hard Knocks Jets is on NFL Network right now if anybody wants to lister to Tannenbaum and make their night miserable