Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Tweets and Info from Rookie Mini Camp

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini 2m

I'd like to extend a sincere apology for an inappropriate tweet from earlier today. It was unprofessional and I regret it.
    What did he tweet?

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    What did he tweet?
    something nice about the jets?

In for the answer of original tweet

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsknicks View Post
    Original tweet:

http://t.co/VfShBPWhXP
    Interesting. Who was he talking about?

Hall Of Fame
    Original tweet:

Do we know who that was in reference to?

Banned
    Original tweet:

He has some balls calling anyone else's work "sh!t."

All Pro
    Cimini is an expert in sh!t journalism.

He's SUCH a fvkking slime ball. I'd love to run into him in an alley.

The way he was staring at Geno in his presser yesterday made me want to break his damn nose

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Son, there isn't enough time in your day to wade through all my posts of the last year and find maybe a handful where I was wrong about something.

As for the Elway comment, yet again, a "complex" discussion that you apparently aren't equipped to understand. I said that there could have been any number of reasons that Elway traded Tebow, a divided locker room was just one of them.

You do understand that someone can take an action for MULTIPLE reasons, yes ? I know it's difficult, but try to wrap your little mind around that one.
    LOL....now thats funny.

Original tweet:

I'm sure this d00che meant that to be a direct (private) message. Which female reporter was he trashing?

My money's on Jane McManus, his ESPN colleague who also covers the Jets. I can't think of another woman reporter who covers Jets.

You stay classy, DICK.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Do we know who that was in reference to?
    He seems to be talking about a female reporter who has a story "running" today, which would indicate its a newspaper reporter. Kimberly Martin of Newsday is the only female Jets newspaper beat reporter I know of. Judy Batista writes about them for the NY Times, but she's an NFL reporter, not a Jets beat reporter. (There may be other female beat writers from smaller newspapers I don't know about.) The other females who cover the team are TV reporters.

He obviously thought he was IMing when he was actually Tweeting. Not surprising -- reporters who cover the same beat are fiercely competitive, especially in NY.

EDIT: Forgot about McManus, who someone mentioned above. That would be interesting.
    Last edited by BroadwayRay; 05-11-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayRay View Post
    He seems to be talking about a female reporter who has a story "running" today, which would indicate its a newspaper reporter. Kimberly Martin of Newsday is the only female Jets newspaper beat reporter I know of. Judy Batista writes about them for the NY Times, but she's an NFL reporter, not a Jets beat reporter. (There may be other female beat writers from smaller newspapers I don't know about.) The other females who cover the team are TV reporters.

He obviously thought he was IMing when he was actually Tweeting. Not surprising -- reporters who cover the same beat are fiercely competitive, especially in NY.

EDIT: Forgot about McManus, who someone mentioned above. That would be interesting.
    Ray great catch about Kim Martin. Why would he care, though, about her work? He might care more about someone who works for ESPN with him.

Either way, between this and the "Ellis is a druggie" tweet, he sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    Ray great catch about Kim Martin. Why would he care, though, about her work? He might care more about someone who works for ESPN with him.

Either way, between this and the "Ellis is a druggie" tweet, he sucks.
    I don't know. Let' s ask Fake Steiny.

Jets Insider VIP
    Does Johnette Howard still.cover the Jets for ESPN?

Dick Semen is probably the appropriate source on.the subject of garbage reporting

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    I'm sure this d00che meant that to be a direct (private) message. Which female reporter was he trashing?

My money's on Jane McManus, his ESPN colleague who also covers the Jets. I can't think of another woman reporter who covers Jets.

You stay classy, DICK.
    Yeah, I think it's McManus, too. She's really not that great of a reporter.

Hall Of Fame
    Definitely was supposed to be a DM. It seems as if he was responding to someone DM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYRAGE View Post
    I don't know. Let' s ask Fake Steiny.
    Yeah Dick thought that was really funny. Guy's a loser. I don't visit espn sites because of him.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    So...my short list sucks?
    Are the 3 i listed all not good on both sides of the ball?
    Im a troll because i think Bill Belichick is a very good 2 way coach?

Yes i guess ive said enough, as your rebuttal solidifies that much.

Look, I think Rex knows defense. Rex doesnt know Offense, and Rex doesnt know team dynamics.

I'm not taking sides but, you cannot be a defensive mastermind like Rex and not understand how an offense works.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    can't wait for "geno threw his first pick in practice, he's a bust" over-reactions
    he is going to make you eat your words.making silly predictions about ginos cababilties are foolish.