Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tweets and Info from Rookie Mini Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Me too, I like where we're headed. I think with younger, faster talent on D, with Rex being the DC again (forgotten in all of this was he stepped back) and MM leading a Sanchezless O, might be more fun to watch games this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Im glad you and I found some common ground. Together.
    Here is to the blossoming of our friendship to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    LOL... You've said enough. I was guessing Bill would be in your short list...
    LOL, you signature...

Can't.... stop.... looking....

Lol! I have a female fawn that's 85lbs and muscular. Her name is Gina. No, not Geno! Going to get a male brindle and name him Klecko! They ARE the best dogs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    The whole "Sanchez was handed everything" is such crap, it started with the media and fans have taken off with this ****.

Sanchez had competition as a rookie, it sucked, and he won the job. He also took the team to the playoffs and won two playoff games on the road. Was he handed that too?

Look, I get it, Sanchez sucked last year, but it wasn't all him. Injuries played a huge role, and then his confidence. All of this, and the offensive coaching staff lead by Sparano was god awful and did Sanchez NOR the offense any favors. I completely overrated Sparano myself, that offense had no clue. And it wasn't just Sanchez, McElroy did nothing, and we know what Tebow didn't do. But what QB will do anything with the garbage they had to play with by the middle of the year?

There is a lot of this fanbase that is pouring it all on Sanchez, the same people who all loved the pick when drafted, just like you do now with Smith.

I don't know if Sanchez can reclaim the starting role, but I do know I'm rooting for all of them, to compete, may the best man win.

But most of all I'm looking forward to a competent coaching staff, a legitimate NFL system, something Sanchez and this offense hasn't had in several years, and THAT excites me to the point I think the Jets could surprise people, especially if Sanchez bounces back and responds to those against him and the competition.

Only problem is that even in his first 2 years in the league, those 2 years where the Jets went to the AFCC, Sanchez was one of the worst QBs in the freaking NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Only problem is that even in his first 2 years in the league, those 2 years where the Jets went to the AFCC, Sanchez was one of the worst QBs in the freaking NFL.
    He was a rookie and 2nd year QB whose inconsistencies brought his numbers down. But he also had games where he played like a franchise QB, especially in the playoffs.

But I don't expect you to remember either, you aren't really a Jets fan.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    LOL... You've said enough. I was guessing Bill would be in your short list...
    So...my short list sucks?
    Are the 3 i listed all not good on both sides of the ball?
    Im a troll because i think Bill Belichick is a very good 2 way coach?

Yes i guess ive said enough, as your rebuttal solidifies that much.

Look, I think Rex knows defense. Rex doesnt know Offense, and Rex doesnt know team dynamics.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    Teh Nut wants nothing to do with me, or my 3 kids. (weve PM'd)
    I really got a LOL @ your pic tho.

He was a rookie and 2nd year QB whose inconsistencies brought his numbers down. But he also had games where he played like a franchise QB, especially in the playoffs.

But I don't expect you to remember either, you aren't really a Jets fan.
    Ah yes, the shifting explanations. Rookie the first year, inconsistent the second, (insert excuse here) for the third year, (insert excuse here for the 4th year).

Do you want to go ahead and start listing the excuses for this season ?

Jets Insider VIP
    The whole "Sanchez was handed everything" is such crap, it started with the media and fans have taken off with this ****.

Sanchez had competition as a rookie, it sucked, and he won the job. He also took the team to the playoffs and won two playoff games on the road. Was he handed that too?

Look, I get it, Sanchez sucked last year, but it wasn't all him. Injuries played a huge role, and then his confidence. All of this, and the offensive coaching staff lead by Sparano was god awful and did Sanchez NOR the offense any favors. I completely overrated Sparano myself, that offense had no clue. And it wasn't just Sanchez, McElroy did nothing, and we know what Tebow didn't do. But what QB will do anything with the garbage they had to play with by the middle of the year?

There is a lot of this fanbase that is pouring it all on Sanchez, the same people who all loved the pick when drafted, just like you do now with Smith.

I don't know if Sanchez can reclaim the starting role, but I do know I'm rooting for all of them, to compete, may the best man win.

But most of all I'm looking forward to a competent coaching staff, a legitimate NFL system, something Sanchez and this offense hasn't had in several years, and THAT excites me to the point I think the Jets could surprise people, especially if Sanchez bounces back and responds to those against him and the competition.
    Thank you!!!

Who can disagree with this post other than SOJFs and those who are caught in the narrative of FF!!!

Ah yes, the shifting explanations. Rookie the first year, inconsistent the second, (insert excuse here) for the third year, (insert excuse here for the 4th year).

His hair band snapped and hit him in the eye. Murky Murk just can't catch a break.

Ah yes, the Teblow-hole holding on for deer life, trolling a team's board he could care less about a little over a year again today.

Re-read what I said, and get a clue, maybe you'll get it.

Run along, purchase your Arena football gear for Timmy's next destination.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 05-11-2013 at 12:05 AM.

Ah yes, the Teblow-hole holding on for deer life, trolling a team's board he could care less about a little over a year again today.

Re-read what I said, and get a clue, maybe you'll get it.

Run along, purchase your Arena football gear for Timmy's next destination.
    So predictable. Get owned like a little *****, have no reply to come back with, so you revert to some Tebow crap..

I don't need to reread what you said again as I was perfectly able to see how farked up and wrong it was the first time through.

Quote Originally Posted by bgivs21 View Post
    Only Jets fans. Holy Sh!t, you think Sean Payton dips a toe in the defensive side of the pool?

Talk about over reactioins.
    LOL

So predictable. Get owned like a little *****, have no reply to come back with, so you revert to some Tebow crap..

I don't need to reread what you said again as I was perfectly able to see how farked up and wrong it was the first time through.
    You didn't own ****.

You do need to re-read because you either can't read, or you ignored every single point to spew your own ignorant agenda.

Why is Demos even here? His hero got cut. I figured he would have run back to the Tebow boards with that sara chick.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Why is Demos even here? His hero got cut. I figured he would have run back to the Tebow boards with that sara chick.

Nah, you're stuck with me for a while.

Nah, you're stuck with me for a while.
    Good. I've always said that I wanted you around even when Tebow left. You're still not a Jets fan, though.

Good. I've always said that I wanted you around even when Tebow left. You're still not a Jets fan, though.
    Hey, you can say that now and be right about it for once

Hey, you can say that now and be right about it for once
    Always was right about it.

Any news on the Tebow front, anyway? Last I knew, Belichick apparently said he hated Tim or something like that. It was hilarious, I put together some fake Adam Schefter tweets and articles about the Pats signing Tim and posted it on some Tebow forum. Mah Goodness, I just wish I could have seen the heartbreak when they realized they'd been had.

Always was right about it.

Any news on the Tebow front, anyway? Last I knew, Belichick apparently said he hated Tim or something like that. It was hilarious, I put together some fake Adam Schefter tweets and articles about the Pats signing Tim and posted it on some Tebow forum. Mah Goodness, I just wish I could have seen the heartbreak when they realized they'd been had.
    Nah, you were wrong for as long as Tebow was here.

Last I heard, Tebow was off giving a speech at some college or something. Got a link for those tweets ? That's both mean and absolutely hilarious