Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tweets and Info from Rookie Mini Camp

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Why??

If Mevis wants his number retired he can have Sleaze, Slime and Sean send the jets a check fo for 16 mill
    early bird special about to start, go eat

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    How abut dipping a toe in the Offensive side of the pool Rex?
    I will never be a fan of such a one sided approach to coaching.

ITS PRE,PRESEASON, GET IN THERE REX!!!
    And why is that? Name ONE head coach who is a genius on BOTH sides of the ball.

DO IT! Go ahead.

You Rex haters are so fkking lame

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    a couple of other numbers of interest...

WR Zack Rogers wearing 15

RB John Griffin wearing 24
    HAHA! AWESOME!

FVCK Mevis.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Greentide View Post
    I'm on my 2nd boxer. Last was a brindle male, this one is a white male. Just keep an eye on them as they hit 6+ yrs as they are very prone to cancer & heart disease unfortunately. Suggest sprinkling turmeric on their meals.
    isn't this a football forum?

Quote Originally Posted by CMEC View Post
    I wonder if Geno will have G.Smith on the back of his jersey like in WV or just Smith. I am thinking about ordering his jersey and would like to have it appear the same as it will be on game day.
    Did you have K. Clemens jersey as well when he was drafted in the second rnd ? Happiest guy in e world rig ow is D. Miliner ... He is going to have ZERO media scrutiny.
    Last edited by Dunnie; 05-10-2013 at 06:56 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    HAHA! AWESOME!

FVCK Mevis.
    who is the girl in your signature please. come on man.

Quote Originally Posted by Greentide View Post
    I'm on my 2nd boxer. Last was a brindle male, this one is a white male. Just keep an eye on them as they hit 6+ yrs as they are very prone to cancer & heart disease unfortunately. Suggest sprinkling turmeric on their meals.
    Thanks for the tip. He's just about 6 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Great dogs! Had a male just like yours and a female brindle. Amazingly smart and great with kids.
    He does this all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    isn't this a football forum?
    what's a Kentucky Jet anyway? Take a seat redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Yes, but have we truly reached the point where fans need to know the cause of every incompletion thrown in practice? We talkin' 'bout practice!!!!
    It's a hell of a lot more informative. Mere completions and attempts in TC, especially in rookie camp don't tell you squat. You have a rook QB coming in learning a brand new system/playbook throwing to rook WRs that are also learning a brand new system/playbook.

IF you only see that a QB went 10 for 20, you have no idea who was "at fault" for those incompletions or if some of the completions were bad throws.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    Similar to a TexJet and around this forum a hell of allot longer than you. Back to football - the new puppy forum is really sweet though!

here Chippy Chippy Chippy Chippy!!! freakin WoodChucks around here!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    He does this all the time!

AWESOME! I miss my boxer Major so much, he looked just like your dog!

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    sanchez got the benefit of the doubt from day 1. geno gets nothing. we saw how sanchez performed when everything was handed to him and his coach got a tattoo of him on his arm.
    The whole "Sanchez was handed everything" is such crap, it started with the media and fans have taken off with this ****.

Sanchez had competition as a rookie, it sucked, and he won the job. He also took the team to the playoffs and won two playoff games on the road. Was he handed that too?

Look, I get it, Sanchez sucked last year, but it wasn't all him. Injuries played a huge role, and then his confidence. All of this, and the offensive coaching staff lead by Sparano was god awful and did Sanchez NOR the offense any favors. I completely overrated Sparano myself, that offense had no clue. And it wasn't just Sanchez, McElroy did nothing, and we know what Tebow didn't do. But what QB will do anything with the garbage they had to play with by the middle of the year?

There is a lot of this fanbase that is pouring it all on Sanchez, the same people who all loved the pick when drafted, just like you do now with Smith.

I don't know if Sanchez can reclaim the starting role, but I do know I'm rooting for all of them, to compete, may the best man win.

But most of all I'm looking forward to a competent coaching staff, a legitimate NFL system, something Sanchez and this offense hasn't had in several years, and THAT excites me to the point I think the Jets could surprise people, especially if Sanchez bounces back and responds to those against him and the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    The whole "Sanchez was handed everything" is such crap, it started with the media and fans have taken off with this ****.

Sanchez had competition as a rookie, it sucked, and he won the job. He also took the team to the playoffs and won two playoff games on the road. Was he handed that too?

Look, I get it, Sanchez sucked last year, but it wasn't all him. Injuries played a huge role, and then his confidence. All of this, and the offensive coaching staff lead by Sparano was god awful and did Sanchez NOR the offense any favors. I completely overrated Sparano myself, that offense had no clue. And it wasn't just Sanchez, McElroy did nothing, and we know what Tebow didn't do. But what QB will do anything with the garbage they had to play with by the middle of the year?

There is a lot of this fanbase that is pouring it all on Sanchez, the same people who all loved the pick when drafted, just like you do now with Smith.

I don't know if Sanchez can reclaim the starting role, but I do know I'm rooting for all of them, to compete, may the best man win.

But most of all I'm looking forward to a competent coaching staff, a legitimate NFL system, something Sanchez and this offense hasn't had in several years, and THAT excites me to the point I think the Jets could surprise people, especially if Sanchez bounces back and responds to those against him and the competition.
    Good post.

Jets Insider VIP
    KJ is a quality poster

UNLIKE YOU

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Me too, I like where we're headed. I think with younger, faster talent on D, with Rex being the DC again (forgotten in all of this was he stepped back) and MM leading a Sanchezless O, might be more fun to watch games this year.
    Im glad you and I found some common ground. Together.
    Here is to the blossoming of our friendship to the next level.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    And why is that? Name ONE head coach who is a genius on BOTH sides of the ball.

DO IT! Go ahead.

You Rex haters are so fkking lame
    Jim Harbaugh, Mike Tomlin, Bill Belichick,...how many more?

Would you like some from the past as well, there are dozens...

I dont want him to be an offensive guru sending signals in, i just want him showing interest on that side of the ball.

Hall Of Fame
    Jim Harbaugh, Mike Tomlin, Bill Belichick,...how many more?

Would you like some from the past as well, there are dozens...

I dont want him to be an offensive guru sending signals in, i just want him showing interest on that side of the ball.
    LOL... You've said enough. I was guessing Bill would be in your short list...

All Pro
    How abut dipping a toe in the Offensive side of the pool Rex?
    I will never be a fan of such a one sided approach to coaching.

ITS PRE,PRESEASON, GET IN THERE REX!!!
    That's a great idea. Marty obviously doesn't know what he's doing, and Rex should let someone else run the defense, because he has more important things to do...like meddle with the offense, special teams, and scouting.

I want Rex to run that defense. I want him actually there teaching the players. Not delegating it to a DC. I'm glad Pettine is gone, and Rex can get back to what he does best.
    Last edited by NY's stepchild; 05-10-2013 at 09:26 PM.