Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JI Exclusive Mini Camp Pics

All Pro
    Matt Simms looks like he has no idea where he is or what to do.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Matt Simms looks like he has no idea where he is or what to do.
    ???

Based on the pics sooth posted including exactly one of Simms standing still

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Wait a minute, Geno Smith is black?

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

After watching Sanchez and Tebow I don't give a sh*t how Geno looks when he throws. As long as it's on time and accurate.
    Gee how many passes did Tebow throw for us that allowed you to make such a point? You may not like the guy as a QB but enough is enough. Sanchez is another story. He sure has had his chances last year and the year before to throw the ball. I am of the opinion that Geno will prove to be a better pure passer then either Suckchez of Tebow. I also think Garrard will be the starter!

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Gee how many passes did Tebow throw for us that allowed you to make such a point? You may not like the guy as a QB but enough is enough. Sanchez is another story. He sure has had his chances last year and the year before to throw the ball. I am of the opinion that Geno will prove to be a better pure passer then either Suckchez of Tebow. I also think Garrard will be the starter!
    The only person with the job title "QB" in the NFL that WAS worse than Mark Sanchez is Tim Teblow.

And BOTH of them are worse than MANY backups.

He threw enough in practice to determine he was worse than Mark. Spare me that "He was notorious for poor practices" bullsh*t because that's all it is. Why the hell would I trust a guy who couldn't compete against 2nd/3rd stringers during practice in game-time scenarios?

Mark sucking doesn't mean Tebow is better or even good for that matter.

You may not like the guy as a QB but enough is enough.
    Ironic coming from you. Mark sucking doesn't mean Tebow is better or even good for that matter. It's amazing that you can sit here and still defend the future AFL/CFL backup QB but the guy who is still on our team you still continue to bash. The best f'ng case for us is for us to have a successful QB, whoever it may be, and continue to build. As a matter of fact, I hope to god Sanchez steps up and wins it so Geno can learn and we have ourselves a Alex Smith/Colin Kaepernick scenario. However, if Geno surprises and wins the job outright ala Russell Wilson, I'd be ecstatic. Stop rooting against any player on this team at the moment and root for the laundry.
    Last edited by Mogglez; 05-10-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    He threw enough in practice to determine he was worse than Mark. Spare me that "He was notorious for poor practices" bullsh*t because that's all it is. Why the hell would I trust a guy who couldn't compete against 2nd/3rd stringers in practice in game-time scenarios?

Ironic coming from you. Mark sucking doesn't mean Tebow is better or even good for that matter. It's amazing that you can sit here and still defend the future AFL/CFL backup QB but the guy on our team you (and others here) still continue to bash. The best f'ng case for us is for us to have a successful QB whoever it may be and continue to build. I hope to friggin god Sanchez steps up and wins it so Geno can learn and we have ourselves a Alex Smith/Colin Kaepernick scenario. However, if Geno surprises and wins the job outright ala Russell Wilson, I'd be ecstatic. Root for the laundry.
    Try Reading Comprehension 101 for Dummies! I never said Tebow was better then anyone and I was not defending him sonny. You are making it up like a silly love struck child defending his idol. Unlike you it does not matter to me who wins the QB competition. I want the best for the Jets and I want to win. You are rooting for Sanchez! Again, Reading Comprehension 101. I asked the guy how many passes he saw Tebow throw, not you. DUH!

If you are going to open your big mouth know what you are saying! Take some milk and cookies and go to bed!

If you really want to do battle lets go PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Uh-oh. It's Geno . Uh-oh it's Geno. will tht be the cry from defensive coordinators. Or will the chant from the crowd be Geno must go ! Geno must Go!. To be determine at a later date.

BTW Could Geno Smith beat Jamarcus Russell in all you can eat contest.
    It'll be a pleasure to see the Raiders drafting in the Top 5 with another sub .500 season. Too bad you won't be here to take the abuse... you see to disappear as the Raiders pull their usual free fall.

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    It'll be a pleasure to see the Raiders drafting in the Top 5 with another sub .500 season. Too bad you won't be here to take the abuse... you see to disappear as the Raiders pull their usual free fall.
    The Raiders will be playing the Jets December 8 , 2013 at MetLife stadium . I will be at that game and will be celebrating after that Game. So stop by and say hello.

Try Reading Comprehension 101 for Dummies! I never said Tebow was better then anyone and I was not defending him sonny. You are making it up like a silly love struck child defending his idol. Unlike you it does not matter to me who wins the QB competition. I want the best for the Jets and I want to win. You are rooting for Sanchez! Again, Reading Comprehension 101. I asked the guy how many passes he saw Tebow throw, not you. DUH!

If you are going to open your big mouth know what you are saying! Take some milk and cookies and go to bed!

If you really want to do battle lets go PM
    Lol no. This isn't elementary school "meet me behind the jungle gym after class" BS. It's an internet message board where Jets fans go to debate and discuss our team. Calm down.

Gee how many passes did Tebow throw for us that allowed you to make such a point? You may not like the guy as a QB but enough is enough. Sanchez is another story. He sure has had his chances last year and the year before to throw the ball.
    There's your exact quote.

Can't really interpret it as anything else other than "We know Mark Sanchez sucks because he played and sucked, but since Tebow didn't it's not fair to say he sucked". Sorry but that's only half right. I know it's been fun for you to post here using DBAKE's ridiculous nicknames for Mark and all, but any Jets fan here should still be holding out hope for the kid and hoping he turns it around. Why? Because if he plays to his draft status, you either have your franchise QB and a hot commodity back up that you can trade, or you have an extremely valuable trading piece in Mark, and a (hopefully) better and ready QB in Geno. Sort of like what hapened in SF. With the way you parade around here insulting Mark left and right, do you expect anyone to believe that if Sanchez shows by his play in pre-season and camp he's the best guy for the job THIS YEAR that you would support that decision? I never understood the idea of making childish nicknames for your teams starting quarterback. What you do is 110% rooting against him and as a fan that is a terrible thing to do.

I never said Tebow was better then anyone and I was not defending him sonny. You are making it up like a silly love struck child defending his idol. Unlike you it does not matter to me who wins the QB competition. I want the best for the Jets and I want to win. You are rooting for Sanchez! Again, Reading Comprehension 101.
    As for this^^

Yes, you were defending him. People here said he sucked, and you jumped in to his defense like a teenage fangirl who was upset that someone said that Twilight was a terrible movie with an awful plot.

Regarding Sanchez, you're talking to a guy who was rocking a Greg McElroy "HOPE" signature and a "Geno Smith anyone???" status after witnessing the SF debacle live at Metlife so spare me the "anyone who supports Suckchez is a lovestruck dummy" routine you pull all the time.

For the record, I would love nothing more than for Geno Smith to win this outright because than I think it's very likely we got an absolute steal of a pick. If not, I would prefer the best qb (between Mark, Greg, David) from pre-season to start and Geno can sit and learn.
    Last edited by Mogglez; 05-10-2013 at 08:02 PM.

He threw enough in practice to determine he was worse than Mark. Spare me that "He was notorious for poor practices" bullsh*t because that's all it is. Why the hell would I trust a guy who couldn't compete against 2nd/3rd stringers during practice in game-time scenarios?

Ironic coming from you. Mark sucking doesn't mean Tebow is better or even good for that matter. It's amazing that you can sit here and still defend the future AFL/CFL backup QB but the guy who is still on our team you still continue to bash. The best f'ng case for us is for us to have a successful QB, whoever it may be, and continue to build. As a matter of fact, I hope to god Sanchez steps up and wins it so Geno can learn and we have ourselves a Alex Smith/Colin Kaepernick scenario. However, if Geno surprises and wins the job outright ala Russell Wilson, I'd be ecstatic. Stop rooting against any player on this team at the moment and root for the laundry.

Well said L Jr!

The Raiders will be playing the Jets December 8 , 2013 at MetLife stadium . I will be at that game and will be celebrating after that Game. So stop by and say hello.
    Why are you here?

Every year you boast about your pathetic Raiders only to have to eat crow, and now you're obsessed with hating on Geno Smith.

I think you secretly wanted the Raiders to draft him, and you're pissed about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Well said L Jr!
    Id say I've learned a thing or two

Hall Of Fame
    My post was in regards to Geno's throwing motion compared to Tebow's. it is common knowledge that Tebow does not have a pretty motion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Why are you here?

Every year you boast about your pathetic Raiders only to have to eat crow, and now you're obsessed with hating on Geno Smith.

I think you secretly wanted the Raiders to draft him, and you're pissed about it.
    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=255957. 13 post in the thread. That's really hating.

I still don't understand why a Raider fan posts on a Jets forum. That really boggles my jimmies.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I still don't understand why a Raider fan posts on a Jets forum. That really boggles my jimmies.
    Y-you're back.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Y-you're back.
    Back before Derrick Rose.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    I have always found it easier to root for the laundry....its why I don't get bent out of shape like so many...I think Garrard or gino will be the starter, but I sure as heck is not rooting against sanchez....makes no sense.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    your raiders will again be one of the worst teams in the NFL the jets will destroy then when they play...you are truly HIGH if you think the Raiders will win.....the jets have filled many holes....the raiders still look like swiss cheese.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=255957. 13 post in the thread. That's really hating.