Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: JI Exclusive Mini Camp Pics

  1. #1
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,461
    Images
    39260

    JI Exclusive Mini Camp Pics

    Full gallery being uploaded but here's a few to whet your whistle.





  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Thanks!

  3. #3
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,461
    Images
    39260





  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,426
    GENO!

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,747
    It is refreshing to see a new face at QB finally.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Upper East Side
    Posts
    6,832
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    It is refreshing to see a new face at QB finally.
    +1

    I didn't want us to draft Smith, but at least there's a reason to be optimistic about the QB position for the first time in a long time.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    +1

    I didn't want us to draft Smith, but at least there's a reason to be optimistic about the QB position for the first time in a long time.
    At least there is a viable option other than Sanchez now. Last year, not so much.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,600
    Two quick thoughts...

    1. Let the diagnoses of Geno's throwing motion begin immediately based on a few still shots.

    2. Nice pictures....but they're not quite Apache quality.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    At least there is a viable option other than Sanchez now. Last year, not so much.
    And reason for hope in the near future.

    There was none with Sanchez after the past 2 seasons

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,314
    How are those small hands?

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,297
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Two quick thoughts...

    1. Let the diagnoses of Geno's throwing motion begin immediately based on a few still shots.


    After watching Sanchez and Tebow I don't give a sh*t how Geno looks when he throws. As long as it's on time and accurate.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Full gallery being uploaded but here's a few to whet your whistle.

    Sure go ahead steal my thunder, now I'm going to have to go and get pictures of Mangolds's or Rex's house.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    It is refreshing to see a new face at QB finally.
    Did Geno Smith finish practice or did he walk off the field when a Wr ran the Wrong route.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,874
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Two quick thoughts...

    1. Let the diagnoses of Geno's throwing motion begin immediately based on a few still shots.

    2. Nice pictures....but they're not quite Apache quality.
    Geno's elbow looked like he was throwing a curveball in the second pic. Definite bust!

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Sure go ahead steal my thunder, now I'm going to have to go and get pictures of Mangolds's or Rex's house.
    Did you park by that office building right next to the facility, or walk across from RT. 24??

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Did Geno Smith finish practice or did he walk off the field when a Wr ran the Wrong route.
    No he pulled a Jamarcus Russell and busted open a case of Purple Drank and got high at practice.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    No he pulled a Jamarcus Russell and busted open a case of Purple Drank and got high at practice.
    Uh-oh. It's Geno . Uh-oh it's Geno. will tht be the cry from defensive coordinators. Or will the chant from the crowd be Geno must go ! Geno must Go!. To be determine at a later date.

    BTW Could Geno Smith beat Jamarcus Russell in all you can eat contest.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 05-10-2013 at 03:43 PM.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    Geno's elbow looked like he was throwing a curveball in the second pic. Definite bust!
    Relax.

    Mornhinweg is a genius. Geno Smith will be the NFL's first underhand passer!

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,568
    I agree 100% and next month add in Garrard...a far cry from sanchez....tebow...mckelroy...if sanchez turns it around which I doubt then its not exactly a bad thing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    +1

    I didn't want us to draft Smith, but at least there's a reason to be optimistic about the QB position for the first time in a long time.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,568
    If people are actually making judgement from pics from the first day of mini camp then they are seriously out to lunch....I can understand thinking you know about football, but if anyone is critical of a player from mini camp pics then they are an idiot....this post is of course not directed towards you.



    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post


    After watching Sanchez and Tebow I don't give a sh*t how Geno looks when he throws. As long as it's on time and accurate.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us