• Antonio Cromartie

4 8.51%
  • Quentin Coples

5 10.64%
  • Nick Mangold

16 34.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Revis Jersey was most popular...what to do?

Go with either Dee, Mo, or Coples- 3 young players on our team with a ton of upside.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    You bring the to the Tampa game a put them in the lot urinals to piss on.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post

I have a Pennington jersey. Sometimes I wear it.
    I have a Vilma jersey. Sometimes I wear that.
    I have a Favre jersey. I wear that one sometimes too.
    I have a Coles jersey. It gets worn sometimes.
    I have a Namath jersey. Sometimes I wear it.
    I have a Greene jersey. I wear it sometimes.

I think that's enough for now. I will continue to wear whatever one I feel like.
    Because I don't give a flying fvck what some dipshlt thinks about the name on the Jets jersey I wear on gameday.
    Namath is classic and I've been lucky Martin, chrebet, Namath, Pennington, my dog has a KJ jersey. Unfortunately the wife went overboard in 2010 and bought a Sanchez authentic and a practice jersey. Atleast I got a couple laughs with the practice jersey wearing it and saying " well he needs it" but that got old.... Maybe a jersey with your name.....
    Last edited by CraigFL; 05-11-2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Stupid iphone

Hang on to it. He'll be back in two years.

I remember even as recent as the '09-'10 seeing 50% Pennington and Coles jerseys and 20% or so Favre ones. After the playoff run that year, I started seeing a lot more ones of players who were on the team at the time. In early April, I was at Modell's and the only Jets players I saw jerseys of were Sanchez, Revis, and maybe one or two Holmes or Teblow ones- given those options, I'd be most content just buying something with just the Jets logo on it.

I own about 28 Jets jerseys. My philosophy is as long its a JETS jersey Ill wear it (minus Favre or Sanchez)

I have an authentic Revis I bought from a guy last year when it was a Ty Law jersey. Paid $8 to have the name changed on the back. I guess I'll hang on to it and hope for the next great Jet to wear #24. I also have an authentic Harris jersey, so I guess I can mix and match those 4 numbers to make a couple good ones: 2245. Not looking good right now.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

I voted for Mo out of all your choices, but the best jersey is the one with your favorite number & your last name on it. It's great at the games when people in your section start calling your last name in between plays. Last season Tony "Tornatbenne" sat a few rows in front of us & led some Jet chants. Until the team was out of the playoffs. Missed Tornabenne at the December games.

Enjoy your new jersey no matter what you decide, new Jets stuff is always fun.

Veteran
    Voted for Cro, but he may be gone after this season.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    I wear polo and t shirts...I have tons...I only have one jersey...an authentic Wesley walker #85 which I rarely wear.

Quote Originally Posted by yayankee View Post
    Every game the Revis jersey was the most worn by Jets fans, including mine.....now what, do we just wear Jets t-shirts or sweatshirts (pretty hot in the summer) to games or spring for a Milliner, Coples, Hill, Smith, or Wilkerson jersey?

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm now 33 years old. Around the age of 26 or so I had an epiphany. "You know what self, I think you're way too old to walk around proudly displaying some other dude's last name on your back." Have never purchased a Jets, Knicks, or Mets (but why would I?) jersey since. Just t-shirts, hoodies, etc.

It's the name on the front that counts, not the back.

Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    Go with either Dee, Mo, or Coples- 3 young players on our team with a ton of upside.
    Dee hasn't even taken a snap ... extreme risk.

If you must have an active players jersey I'd go with Muhammad Wilkerson seeing as he's a local native, only two years into the league and hypothetically should be the cornerstone of the DL, or entire D, for the next 5-10 years -- but I would just spend a little bit extra and purchase a retired players jersey, one that you can wear forever, such as Chrebet, Martin, Namath, etc.

All League
    I have multiple Jets T shirts - sometimes I wear them
    I have a green Jets crew nexck weat shirt - sometimes I wear it
    I have a Jets hoodie sweat shirt - sometimes I wear it
    I have a Jets windbreaker pull over - sometimes I wear it
    I have a Jets fleece - sometimes I wear it

I never wear a player's jersey

Schluberator & Gadfly
    None of the above. But Gun to head, I'd have to go with Mangold.