Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats Kris Jenkins Problem?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats Kris Jenkins Problem?

I swear its like he blames his two knee injuries on the Jets.

Hes heavily criticized the Jets since he left and sometimes rightfully so however this time its pretty obvious hes just looking to sh*t on the Jets.

I dont know if anyone saw it, but after we selected Milliner with the 9th pick he tweeted out that we just drafted another Kyle Wilson

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares about Jenkins!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world has moved on. Let's go Ellis, Garay and Richardson!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    poor fat Kris

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL everyone has moved on

Quote Originally Posted by neonleon29 View Post

Hes heavily criticized the Jets since he left and sometimes rightfully so however this time its pretty obvious hes just looking to sh*t on the Jets.

I dont know if anyone saw it, but after we selected Milliner with the 9th pick he tweeted out that we just drafted another Kyle Wilson

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    And what is he's right? Nobody know at this point. If Milliner become a star then Jenkins look like a fool. Until then it's just an opinion nothing more.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love your avatar.

Hate the thread. Who cares?. He is in the opinion making business now. He was a great player for us when he was healthy. His body betrayed him. I don't think he blames the Jets for anything.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    And what is he's right? Nobody know at this point. If Milliner become a star then Jenkins look like a fool. Until then it's just an opinion nothing more.
    You've missed the point. Kris has been dumping on the Jets ever since he's gotten behind the mike, justified or not. It's like he was hired strickly as an attack dog.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LIJetsFan View Post
    You've missed the point. Kris has been dumping on the Jets ever since he's gotten behind the mike, justified or not. It's like he was hired strickly as an attack dog.
    Agreed. At first he used to make valid points but now he says trivial nonsense just to make waves. Yellow journalism at its worst!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw him, he is just bitter and trying to deflect away from his own bust status as a Jet...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone get a twitter account and tell the fat miserable douche he sucks, he'll start to chill out if we bombard him...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    Nobody cares what people said on Twitter a few months ago.
    Hell no one should care what anyone says on Twitter a few minutes ago.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It worked for him early when the entire world was dumping on the Jets. Helped his new career. He's sticking with what worked for him. He gives the Jet bashing credibility.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    You've missed the point. Kris has been dumping on the Jets ever since he's gotten behind the mike, justified or not. It's like he was hired strickly as a SOJF..
    Fixed..

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    "See the thing is at the end of the day, the Jets haven't put themselves a place to contend at the end of the day. The players they have picked up to replace the players that needed to be replaced aren't gonna do it for you at the end of the day. Because at the end of the day the Jets front office hasn't done a good enough job retooling the team......at the end of the day."

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    "See the thing is at the end of the day, the Jets haven't put themselves a place to contend at the end of the day. The players they have picked up to replace the players that needed to be replaced aren't gonna do it for you at the end of the day. Because at the end of the day the Jets front office hasn't done a good enough job retooling the team......at the end of the day."
    lol I thought you were insane till I figured out you were making fun of Kris

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's no real reason for any analyst to get down on his knees for the Jets. They aren't winning. I'm glad Kris is not a homer.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry

Count me out as far as twootering is concerned

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm fine with kris jenkins opinions because, despite what op thinks, he's not looking to s*** on the jets, he actually loves them and is passionate about them and wants them to do well.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by neonleon29 View Post

It's way over the top to be criticizing big Jenk. At least he has the courage to tell it like it is, unlike most of the phonies on this site. I'm happy he's still involved with the NYJ from a media standpoint.