Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Titus Young making sure we're entertained; arrested for the 3rd time in a week

Titus Young making sure we're entertained; arrested for the 3rd time in a week

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...0101/305120346

Wow. This guy must be going for some kind of record.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    LOL

What a mook

Veteran
    sign this beast.

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    sign this beast.
    Is there a 'play off your sentence' program I'm not aware of?

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    I'm putting my money on some sort of serious mental issue.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

He was a NFL WR and he couldn't run away from donut eating cops weighed down with equipment?

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    He was a NFL WR and he couldn't run away from donut eating cops weighed down with equipment?
    Idzik needs to bring those cops in right away, lol. OUR SECONDARY IS SET, FELLAS!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    The Man be keeping the brother down..

Amazing how quickly things can go down hill. Dude should have just shut his mouth and played.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    he HAS to have some legit mental issue...how can one person be so stupid to waste a god given athletic talent? His football days may already be behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

Jets Insider VIP
    uh-oh... cop smack

this is not going to go over well with my good friend Mr 32

Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    E.C. Robinson, Young's former high school coach, said he hasn't been in contact with the wide receiver since late March.

"Based on the last time I did see him, I knew unless he got some help, there was going to be some issues, and I told him that, too," Robinson said, according to the Detroit Free Press. "And I thought maybe since I hadn't heard anything from him, he was in some institute getting some help. That's what I just figured. But I know the last time I saw him, I was just shocked the stage he was in at that time."

Robinson was asked what state Young was in.

"He was talking some things that just didn't make sense," Robinson said. "I don't know, I just wish he'd get some help. I know football is probably out of the question. Right now it's trying to get his life together."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...s-wr-gets-help

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    uh-oh... cop smack

this is not going to go over well with my good friend Mr 32
    I have no problems with cops. But, weighed down with heavy radios, gun, mags, flashlight, and a bulletproof vest, a NFL WR should be able to run away from them like they were standing still.

Of course, a good opportunity to throw in a cop/donut joke cannot be allowed to pass.

the kid obviously needs help. I hope he gets it and I hope those who put him down don't get support or help when they need it.

Probably severe case of Bi-Polar Disorder

Dude needs Lithium.
    Hope he gets help at the mental institute.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMarkSanchez View Post
    the kid obviously needs help. I hope he gets it and I hope those who put him down don't get support or help when they need it.
    You can be mentally ill and also be an a-hole.

Titus Young's father: Son has brain disorder, needs help

5/13/2013 8:18:20 PM

Titus Young was arrested late Friday night for the third time in less than a week. Orange County authorities allege Young broke into a home in San Clemente, Calif., tried to flee, but he was caught and charged with burglary, assault on a police officer and resisting arrest.

His father, Richard Young said his son suffers from a disorder caused by his brain being compressed into the front of his skull, but he couldn't remember the disorder's name Monday, Josh Katzenstein of the Detroit News reports. The father said his son's disposition changed after he suffered a concussion during his rookie season, although the Lions never listed that as an injury.

Although Titus Young has medication for the issue, his father said he hasn't been taking it as prescribed.

And, while Richard Young said his son has sought help for the issue, Titus Young hasn't been dedicated to his treatment, which doctors told the father could take six months or less.

"He's not dealing with it the way he should be," Richard Young said. "If the judge gives him a court order, then maybe he'll get the help he needs."

Based on Titus Young's behavior leading up to the arrest, that will be a possibility unless he ends up in prison.

Before the arrest, Young allegedly was "passed out" in his car in someone's driveway and seen peering into parked cars in San Clemente, Orange County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino said.

"The first call came in at 6 p.m.," Amormino said. "A resident called and said there was a black Mustang convertible in the driveway of their home. A person was inside the car, but the informant didn't know if they were sleeping, drunk or had a medical issue."

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...p/Default.aspx

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Titus Young's father: Son has brain disorder, needs help

5/13/2013 8:18:20 PM

Titus Young was arrested late Friday night for the third time in less than a week. Orange County authorities allege Young broke into a home in San Clemente, Calif., tried to flee, but he was caught and charged with burglary, assault on a police officer and resisting arrest.

His father, Richard Young said his son suffers from a disorder caused by his brain being compressed into the front of his skull, but he couldn't remember the disorder's name Monday, Josh Katzenstein of the Detroit News reports. The father said his son's disposition changed after he suffered a concussion during his rookie season, although the Lions never listed that as an injury.

Although Titus Young has medication for the issue, his father said he hasn't been taking it as prescribed.

And, while Richard Young said his son has sought help for the issue, Titus Young hasn't been dedicated to his treatment, which doctors told the father could take six months or less.

"He's not dealing with it the way he should be," Richard Young said. "If the judge gives him a court order, then maybe he'll get the help he needs."

Based on Titus Young's behavior leading up to the arrest, that will be a possibility unless he ends up in prison.

Before the arrest, Young allegedly was "passed out" in his car in someone's driveway and seen peering into parked cars in San Clemente, Orange County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino said.

"The first call came in at 6 p.m.," Amormino said. "A resident called and said there was a black Mustang convertible in the driveway of their home. A person was inside the car, but the informant didn't know if they were sleeping, drunk or had a medical issue."

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescri...p/Default.aspx
    peeing into cars = a-hole move

All Pro
    peeing into cars = a-hole move
    Oh, the smell is everlasting, but i think he was just peering into the cars.