Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 99

Thread: Sheldon Richardson and Quinton Coples at olb ? any thoughts

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by alsjets78 View Post
    sorry on the spelling im a little tipsy today.. yeah thoughts?
    Ok here are some thoughts. I would like to try Quoples at TE because he is good at overwhelming G's and T's at the line of scrimmage. That tells me he'll be good at blocking for qb's and somehow also catch td's. Look at his measurables they're crazy.

    I'd also like to try Sheldan at CB because of his short area quickness, agility and body control.I'd also like to try him on DB blitzes because it would take evryone by surprise and no one would see it coming.

  2. #62

    seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    hey jackass, stop calling him Demarco.
    its DEMARIO DAVIS... AND I THINK WILL BE JUST FINED QUOPLES OR RICHARDSON DONT HAVE TO PLAY MAN TO MAN AGAINST TE OR EVEN RB'S THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED ZONE COVERAGE WERE IF THEY MAKE THE CATCH OR TRY TO CATCH THE FOOTBALL BIG HITTERS LIKE HARRIS , QUOPLES AND RICHARDSON WILL UNLOAD CAUSE A TURNOVER , DEFLECTION, INCMOMPLETE PASS OR SOMETHING GREAT TYPE OF DFENSIVE STAND.. ON THE SECONDARY I SEE MILLINER TAKING THE CB SPOT OVER KYLE WILSON AND WE STILL MANAGE TO COVER AND DEFEND AGAINST ZONE COVERAGE ,MAN TO MAN BLITZ AND RUN SUPPORT I LOVE THIS DEFENSE PERSONNEL THIS YEAR BIG STRONG ATHLETIC AND FAST ... DEMARIO IS A VERY QUICK AND FAST LB ..HARRIS IS A GREAT TACKLER AND VERY GOOD IN ZONE COVERAGE... MILLINER AND CRO ARE FAST ON THE CORNERS AND ARE BIG COULD HIT..MY CONCERN THIS YEAR IS ONLY THE SAFETIES BUT GETTING PRESSURE ON THE QB WILL MAKE US ALRIGHT THIS YEAR .. I SEE US IN THE TOP 5 DEFESNSE THIS YEAR IF WE PICK UP ONE MORE VETERAN PROVEN SAFETY TO GO WITH DWAN LANDRY... LETS GO JETS....

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    Dude you come on a rival team board and have no clue whatsoever.

    Does terrell suggs cover people? Coples will NOT BE IN COVERAGE THAT WOULD BE RIDICULOUS. The only people calling him an OLB are the idiot media.

    Rex runs a "3-4 defense" in name only....the position Coples will play will almost always be in a 3 point stance.

    We also play 5 DBs more then any team in the league, and NO millner will not play safety, he will play slot corner who has run responsibility when a LB comes off the field. A position he should be great at as he is strong in run support and strong enough to cover TEs.

    Answer this - what ILB does "cover" a RB? As I have pointed out many times that you refuse to answer/refute the only time there needs to be "coverage" on a RB is on a wheel route. Screen passes are "covered" via team defense and penetration by the Dline - which we will have a ton of, so in that scenario demario (not demarco btw) davis' straight line speed will be a big asset.

    As bad as you are as a regular poster, this particular un-educated nonsense you are throwing out in this thread is worse then usual.
    Put your money where your mouth is- Come' on donated to this site - so we know if the bet was paid off. I say your so full of it.
    Again learn to read. How many post did I say yes they can take away Coples coverage responsibilty. The Jets can't dictate what an Offense does. The Jets defense is going to have to matchup to what an offense does. For instance just one example- a team empty's their backfield and move them outside before the snap. Someone has to pick those players up. (they are in three wr set)

    You can say Dee Milliner will come up is slot CB all you want (sounds nice on paper) and defend against the run. Alot of NFl teams will take their chances every time their rb against a cb. (rather see that matchup every time, than against a Lb) I hope that's the Jets game plan against the raiders Dmac will put over 200 yards on the jets defense. . Dee Milliner diving at ball carriers isn't going to work in the NFl. Also we have to see how Q Coples tackles in space against a running back. ( all legitimate questions)


    The Jets with the loss of Revis are going to struggle mightly against the pass.( Your Making the mistake believing those number 2 ranking against the pass last year) First Jets couldn't stop anyone running game last year. Second A Cromartie had his career year last year and you will see a big drop off from that level(that cromartie MO if you look at his career)

    Dee Milliner isn't a finish product as he needs alot work on his technique and Kyle Wilson can be beat rather easily.

    Yes the Jets really don't have a LB that is good in coverage and offense coordinators will make sure they expose that.(give those guys some credit too) Again I will let the season play out and let's see how far off I am. Last chance Put up or shut up.

    Btw You really think Dee Milliner isn't beaten Kyle Wilson for starting Outide Cb position.( K Wilson isn't that good) Kyle wilson will probably be playing in the slot.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 05-12-2013 at 11:29 PM.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Are you kidding me. YOU DON"T HAVE A SINGLE LB THAT CAN COVER. It's not rocket science. Again you can't tell me Demarco davis is that lB when he doesn't have one pass defense in 2012 and despite his speed coming out of college there were legitimate question about how he would handle coverage. ( there is more to coverage than straight line speed- hey TE or RB your only allow to run as fast as you can in straight line because that all that davis can handle. So keep talking about Coples or barnes OR Demarco davis or David Harris that they are all going to be rushing the Qb.(heck send 11 guys after the QB as you don't need anyone in coverage.


    So now your telling me Milliner going to be playing safety( a rookie CB right) Whose going to be the nickel CB. ( maybe Coples will play there too).
    Whose giving Kyle wilson Help. Or the Cb that playing Nickel when Milliner playing FS. A Cromartie had the best year of his career and your delusional if you think he plays anywhere close to last year level.( see san Diego his sophmore year after monster rookie year)
    WRONG troll, you know nothing, shut up!

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by alsjets78 View Post
    its DEMARIO DAVIS... AND I THINK WILL BE JUST FINED QUOPLES OR RICHARDSON DONT HAVE TO PLAY MAN TO MAN AGAINST TE OR EVEN RB'S THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED ZONE COVERAGE WERE IF THEY MAKE THE CATCH OR TRY TO CATCH THE FOOTBALL BIG HITTERS LIKE HARRIS , QUOPLES AND RICHARDSON WILL UNLOAD CAUSE A TURNOVER , DEFLECTION, INCMOMPLETE PASS OR SOMETHING GREAT TYPE OF DFENSIVE STAND.. ON THE SECONDARY I SEE MILLINER TAKING THE CB SPOT OVER KYLE WILSON AND WE STILL MANAGE TO COVER AND DEFEND AGAINST ZONE COVERAGE ,MAN TO MAN BLITZ AND RUN SUPPORT I LOVE THIS DEFENSE PERSONNEL THIS YEAR BIG STRONG ATHLETIC AND FAST ... DEMARIO IS A VERY QUICK AND FAST LB ..HARRIS IS A GREAT TACKLER AND VERY GOOD IN ZONE COVERAGE... MILLINER AND CRO ARE FAST ON THE CORNERS AND ARE BIG COULD HIT..MY CONCERN THIS YEAR IS ONLY THE SAFETIES BUT GETTING PRESSURE ON THE QB WILL MAKE US ALRIGHT THIS YEAR .. I SEE US IN THE TOP 5 DEFESNSE THIS YEAR IF WE PICK UP ONE MORE VETERAN PROVEN SAFETY TO GO WITH DWAN LANDRY... LETS GO JETS....
    ? Caps Lock Much ?

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    WRONG troll, you know nothing, shut up!
    How am I wrong Ray Ray because you say so. Again lets see the season play out and than tell me how wrong I am. The proof will be in the results not because you say so Ray ray.

  7. #67
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    How am I wrong Ray Ray because you say so. Again lets see the season play out and than tell me how wrong I am. The proof will be in the results not because you say so Ray ray.
    Past success does not ensure future results... well in your case past failure doesn't ensure future failure.

    But, given your track record here, I'd venture to say it's somewhat likely that you'll be proven wrong. Again.

    Of course, we'll have to wait for the season to play out to know for sure. Just like every year, you will be in hibernation after week 11, when the Raiduhs are 3-7 and well on their way to 5-11. Again.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    Past success does not ensure future results... well in your case past failure doesn't ensure future failure.

    But, given your track record here, I'd venture to say it's somewhat likely that you'll be proven wrong. Again.

    Of course, we'll have to wait for the season to play out to know for sure. Just like every year, you will be in hibernation after week 11, when the Raiduhs are 3-7 and well on their way to 5-11. Again.
    I will be at the Jets game at Metlife stadium December 8, 2013(hopefully partying with my buddy Ray Ray and Sg3) By that time my point I'm making right now should be proven spot on.(enough of the season was played by that time) Only to be confirmed by the Raider game. So you can tell me before or after the game what i8 don't know.

  9. #69
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,951
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Ok here are some thoughts. I would like to try Quoples at TE because he is good at overwhelming G's and T's at the line of scrimmage. That tells me he'll be good at blocking for qb's and somehow also catch td's. Look at his measurables they're crazy.

    I'd also like to try Sheldan at CB because of his short area quickness, agility and body control.I'd also like to try him on DB blitzes because it would take evryone by surprise and no one would see it coming.



  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Ok here are some thoughts. I would like to try Quoples at TE because he is good at overwhelming G's and T's at the line of scrimmage. That tells me he'll be good at blocking for qb's and somehow also catch td's. Look at his measurables they're crazy.

    I'd also like to try Sheldan at CB because of his short area quickness, agility and body control.I'd also like to try him on DB blitzes because it would take evryone by surprise and no one would see it coming.

    now you just talking out your ass .. i said if sheldon richardson looses key word looses 15 pounds he be great at olb .. look at manny lawson terrell suggs elmis dumerville they all over 265 and are dominant ... he would play DE/OLB LIKE QUOPLES AND IN ZONE WOULD SCARE ALOT OF PLAYERS TRYING TO CATCH THE BALL AND IN PASS RUSHING KNOWING YOU GOT TO YOUNG STUDS RUSHING IN I BE WORRIED ... IN THE POCKET IF I WERE A QB...

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Put your money where your mouth is- Come' on donated to this site - so we know if the bet was paid off. I say your so full of it.
    Again learn to read. How many post did I say yes they can take away Coples coverage responsibilty. The Jets can't dictate what an Offense does. The Jets defense is going to have to matchup to what an offense does. For instance just one example- a team empty's their backfield and move them outside before the snap. Someone has to pick those players up. (they are in three wr set)

    You can say Dee Milliner will come up is slot CB all you want (sounds nice on paper) and defend against the run. Alot of NFl teams will take their chances every time their rb against a cb. (rather see that matchup every time, than against a Lb) I hope that's the Jets game plan against the raiders Dmac will put over 200 yards on the jets defense. . Dee Milliner diving at ball carriers isn't going to work in the NFl. Also we have to see how Q Coples tackles in space against a running back. ( all legitimate questions)


    The Jets with the loss of Revis are going to struggle mightly against the pass.( Your Making the mistake believing those number 2 ranking against the pass last year) First Jets couldn't stop anyone running game last year. Second A Cromartie had his career year last year and you will see a big drop off from that level(that cromartie MO if you look at his career)

    Dee Milliner isn't a finish product as he needs alot work on his technique and Kyle Wilson can be beat rather easily.

    Yes the Jets really don't have a LB that is good in coverage and offense coordinators will make sure they expose that.(give those guys some credit too) Again I will let the season play out and let's see how far off I am. Last chance Put up or shut up.

    Btw You really think Dee Milliner isn't beaten Kyle Wilson for starting Outide Cb position.( K Wilson isn't that good) Kyle wilson will probably be playing in the slot.

    MAYBE YOUR RIGHT THE LB'S CANT COVER EVEN IF RICHARDSON LOOSES WEIGHT AND PLAYS OLB THE LB'S STILL CANT COVER IN MAN TO MAN NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT WE GET BEAT BUT... BUTTTT...IN ZONE COVERAGE... SPY COVERAGE WE BE VERY INTIMIDATING FOR ANY WR RB OR TE PUTTING BIG HITS... THATS THE KEY TO GET TURNOVERS DEFLECTIONS DROP CATCHES..TIP BALLS AND INTIMIDATING QUOPLES AND SHELDON ON THE CORNERS COULD PLAY DE/OLB STAY ON THE GROUND OR STAND UP .. WHAT A HYBRID OF A DEFENSE BUT THATS ONLY IF SHELDON DROPS WEIGHT AND COMMITS TO THAT POSITION... HARRIS ITS AVERAGE IN ZONE COVERANG BUT COULD TACKLE AND HIT DAVIS COULD TACKLE IS STRONG ENOUGH AND REAL FAST.. HE IS JUST RAW AND STILL YOUNG.. THIS IS GOING TO BE A DYNAMIC DEFENSE NO WONDER REX IS LOVING IT AND SAYS IT MIGHT BE THE BEST GROUP ON THE DSIDE SINCE HIS FIRST YEAR

  12. #72

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by alsjets78 View Post
    now you just talking out your ass .. i said if sheldon richardson looses key word looses 15 pounds he be great at olb .. look at manny lawson terrell suggs elmis dumerville they all over 265 and are dominant ... he would play DE/OLB LIKE QUOPLES AND IN ZONE WOULD SCARE ALOT OF PLAYERS TRYING TO CATCH THE BALL AND IN PASS RUSHING KNOWING YOU GOT TO YOUNG STUDS RUSHING IN I BE WORRIED ... IN THE POCKET IF I WERE A QB...
    Now you're just talking out of your ass, um sorry is that your face??

    Here are some more thoughts I would like to try Garay at FB or as a goal line carrier because he is so explosive as a pass rushing NT, he could also try drop kicks for the surprise factor because his hello kitty smart car makes me think of kickalicious. I think you get the point by now...

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Yes you can have four people rushing the Qb. (where did I say you can't- post where I said that go ahead) Yes you can play in the nickel 50% of the time but how did that work for you in the running game last year. (maybe that's why you were 26th defending the run) . Just because you playing in the nickel some Lb still is going to be asked to cover. Again you can say Demarco davis but he hasn't shown any ability to do anything like that.
    You keep going back to the running game, which proves the point that you have no idea what you're talking about and just quoting stats while you talk out of your ass. Our run defense was not terrible last year. They actually played decently throughout the year. The problem was they would constantly give up one or 2 HUGE runs each game. Otherwise they pretty much stuffed the run on most plays. Most of the huge runs came at the expense of the LB's that didn't have the speed to adjust if they pursued the wrong gap or took the wrong line to the RB. LB's like Pace, Scott, Thomas, and Garret McIntyre. All of whom are either gone or will rarely see the field next year. With a decent LB corp what were 30-80 yard runs last year will be 5-10 yards this year. Huge difference.

    The idea the OP has is just plain senseless, but that doesn't change the fact you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    You keep going back to the running game, which proves the point that you have no idea what you're talking about and just quoting stats while you talk out of your ass. Our run defense was not terrible last year. They actually played decently throughout the year. The problem was they would constantly give up one or 2 HUGE runs each game. Otherwise they pretty much stuffed the run on most plays. Most of the huge runs came at the expense of the LB's that didn't have the speed to adjust if they pursued the wrong gap or took the wrong line to the RB. LB's like Pace, Scott, Thomas, and Garret McIntyre. All of whom are either gone or will rarely see the field next year. With a decent LB corp what were 30-80 yard runs last year will be 5-10 yards this year. Huge difference.

    The idea the OP has is just plain senseless, but that doesn't change the fact you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

    That as dumb as the fans who were saying if not for a couple big runs the Jets shutdown Darren Mcfadden too. ( 170 yards) No you can't make that statement as everything is taken into account. Bo Jackson could be stopped a couple times but you knew it was only a matter time before he was going to break a big one.

    The Jets had the 26th rushing defense because they weren't that good.( your giving up those big runs one or two times for a reason) The Jets might have gotten faster at LB but that still doesn't guaranteed any more success this year against the run.

    IF you been following what I said I think Jets will improve against the run but will struggle against the pass big time in 2013. Your secondary isn't as good , Your pass rush isn't improving as much as some fans think they are , and your Lb leave alot to desire in coverage.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 05-13-2013 at 11:42 AM.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    That as dumb as the fans who were saying if not for a couple big runs the Jets shutdown Darren Mcfadden too. ( 170 yards) No you can't make that statement as everything is taken into account. Bo Jackson could be stopped a couple times but you knew it was only a matter time before he was going to break a big one.

    The Jets had the 26th rushing defense because they weren't that good.( your giving up those big runs one or two times for a reason) The Jets might have gotten faster at LB but that still doesn't guaranteed any more success this year against the run.

    IF you been following what I said I think Jets will improve against the run but will struggle against the pass big time in 2013. Your secondary isn't as good , Your pass rush isn't improving as much as some fans think they are , and your Lb leave alot to desire in coverage.

    You're dumber than a bag of avocados.

    The base defense got quicker via subtracting scott, devito, pace, and bell in an attempt to be able to cover the mismatches which plagued them in 2009-2012 (TEs and RBs). Incidentally, this will allow them to get around the outside, and stop some of those massive runs to guys like your boy DMC.

    So let me get this stragiht about the pass d. They improved their interior pass rush by drafting an exponentially superior athlete to Devito at the DT position, they're moving arguably their best rusher to a position which is called RUSH linebacker whose job, shocker, is to RUSH the qb (See suggs, mario williams), they're starting a WLB who profootball focus named one of their breakout candidates for 2013, and upgraded Kyle Wilson (Remember Revis didn't play for 14 games last year) to the #1 CB in the draft, and you think they're going to regress in pass defense. Must be that cali tree....If anything I'm more concerned about their rush d, Ellis or whoever ends up playing nose, needs to step up.

  16. #76
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,132
    Quote Originally Posted by bjetsb View Post
    You're dumber than a bag of avocados.

    The base defense got quicker via subtracting scott, devito, pace, and bell in an attempt to be able to cover the mismatches which plagued them in 2009-2012 (TEs and RBs). Incidentally, this will allow them to get around the outside, and stop some of those massive runs to guys like your boy DMC.

    So let me get this stragiht about the pass d. They improved their interior pass rush by drafting an exponentially superior athlete to Devito at the DT position, they're moving arguably their best rusher to a position which is called RUSH linebacker whose job, shocker, is to RUSH the qb (See suggs, mario williams), they're starting a WLB who profootball focus named one of their breakout candidates for 2013, and upgraded Kyle Wilson (Remember Revis didn't play for 14 games last year) to the #1 CB in the draft, and you think they're going to regress in pass defense. Must be that cali tree....If anything I'm more concerned about their rush d, Ellis or whoever ends up playing nose, needs to step up.
    Don't insult avocados like that.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    That as dumb as the fans who were saying if not for a couple big runs the Jets shutdown Darren Mcfadden too. ( 170 yards) No you can't make that statement as everything is taken into account. Bo Jackson could be stopped a couple times but you knew it was only a matter time before he was going to break a big one.

    The Jets had the 26th rushing defense because they weren't that good.( your giving up those big runs one or two times for a reason) The Jets might have gotten faster at LB but that still doesn't guaranteed any more success this year against the run.

    IF you been following what I said I think Jets will improve against the run but will struggle against the pass big time in 2013. Your secondary isn't as good , Your pass rush isn't improving as much as some fans think they are , and your Lb leave alot to desire in coverage.
    Read slowly, I know it's hard for you to comprehend. Our rush defense struggled last year at the 2nd line of defense, the Linebackers. They very regularly stopped the RB at the LOS with the DL, probably as well as any other team in the league. Occasionally a RB would break through to the 2nd level, the Linebackers, as will happen to even the best DL's. For the most part those old and slow LB's made the play, however the issue was when they found themselves out of position they were too slow to compensate and what should have been a 10 yard gain at most turned into a 60 yard TD run.

    So in very slow easy to understand words, our LB's were the main reason why our run D ranked out poorly last year. 3 of the 4 are now gone, and the 4th had a pretty significant ankle injury last year, is young still, and has always been stout against the run when healthy. It stands to reason he will continue to do so.

    Look, I'm no big fan of Rex, but the one thing he does bring to the table is pretty much does guarantee in performance is a top tier D. I don't expect any of that to change.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by bjetsb View Post
    You're dumber than a bag of avocados.

    The base defense got quicker via subtracting scott, devito, pace, and bell in an attempt to be able to cover the mismatches which plagued them in 2009-2012 (TEs and RBs). Incidentally, this will allow them to get around the outside, and stop some of those massive runs to guys like your boy DMC.

    So let me get this stragiht about the pass d. They improved their interior pass rush by drafting an exponentially superior athlete to Devito at the DT position, they're moving arguably their best rusher to a position which is called RUSH linebacker whose job, shocker, is to RUSH the qb (See suggs, mario williams), they're starting a WLB who profootball focus named one of their breakout candidates for 2013, and upgraded Kyle Wilson (Remember Revis didn't play for 14 games last year) to the #1 CB in the draft, and you think they're going to regress in pass defense. Must be that cali tree....If anything I'm more concerned about their rush d, Ellis or whoever ends up playing nose, needs to step up.

    First off you call me dumb but you don't even realize that C Pace is still a member of the Jets. Second I don't care how much speed you added on defense it still doesn't guarantee you will be any better. Everything looks a lot better on paper) Just like you probably thought Vernon Gholston was going to be that big time pass rusher. (hey he had all the the things you look for in a DE, but it didn't work out ) Until Richardson shows he is a force he is a big question mark.

    The Jets had 30 sacks in 2012. SO how much better is garay, barnes and Richardson improving those numbers. Coples is the best Jet pass rusher but he so far away from Suggs, mario williams+ top pass rushers that it isn't even worth discussing right now.

    Wasn't Pro football focus the same one that tried to say the Jets had the third best oline in 2012. So right there that should exclude anything they say as fact. (or they know what they are talking about) Demario Davis has done exactly what in 2012 for them to feel that way.

    Couple Points I know Kyle Wilson is bad but how do you know Dee Milliner an upgrade to him. Dee Milliner hasn't proved anything yet in the NFL, and does have some things he has to work on in his game. ( back Pedal and certain things he wasn't asked to do at Alabama)


    Will keep saying this till it sinks in A Cromartie had one of the best season a Cb can have. He was lights out for the Jets in 2012. If you followed his career he has never put back to back years together. Go ahead and assume Cromartie will be that same CB this year, but history says you will be wrong there. Maybe Cromartie proves me wrong but I will believe it when I see it for my self.

    Again i'm sticking my my guns. The Jets big front seven might help stop the run but I think Jets are going to be exposed against the pass.

  19. #79
    I was immediately troubled by this talk of Richardson playing NT at mini camp. It is just what I did NOT want to happen and leads to the possibility of wasting some of his talents.

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    First off you call me dumb but you don't even realize that C Pace is still a member of the Jets. Second I don't care how much speed you added on defense it still doesn't guarantee you will be any better. Everything looks a lot better on paper) Just like you probably thought Vernon Gholston was going to be that big time pass rusher. (hey he had all the the things you look for in a DE, but it didn't work out ) Until Richardson shows he is a force he is a big question mark.

    The Jets had 30 sacks in 2012. SO how much better is garay, barnes and Richardson improving those numbers. Coples is the best Jet pass rusher but he so far away from Suggs, mario williams+ top pass rushers that it isn't even worth discussing right now.

    Wasn't Pro football focus the same one that tried to say the Jets had the third best oline in 2012. So right there that should exclude anything they say as fact. (or they know what they are talking about) Demario Davis has done exactly what in 2012 for them to feel that way.

    Couple Points I know Kyle Wilson is bad but how do you know Dee Milliner an upgrade to him. Dee Milliner hasn't proved anything yet in the NFL, and does have some things he has to work on in his game. ( back Pedal and certain things he wasn't asked to do at Alabama)


    Will keep saying this till it sinks in A Cromartie had one of the best season a Cb can have. He was lights out for the Jets in 2012. If you followed his career he has never put back to back years together. Go ahead and assume Cromartie will be that same CB this year, but history says you will be wrong there. Maybe Cromartie proves me wrong but I will believe it when I see it for my self.

    Again i'm sticking my my guns. The Jets big front seven might help stop the run but I think Jets are going to be exposed against the pass.
    Dip****....pace is going to be a part time player, not like last year. I'm not sure where he factors in on depthchart but i'm sure that he's not going to be playing the same role. Second, Vernon Gholston was being asked to play OLB, when he was clearly better suited for a DE role, Richardson is playing Tackle and his biggest asset is his versatility...No ProFootballFocus did not say that, that was football outsiders, and they continue to say that along with the fact that they hated shonn greene ranking him 25th in efficiency. I've read the knocks on Dee Millner, congrats you gleaned one piece of information, I love how you have failed to mention any of the positives about these players, rather, you comment (poorly) on all of the potential deficiencies. If you want to look at broad swath of information and draw a conclusion that's fine, but have some stats to back up your claims fella, especially when they're so ass backwards. If you take a look at every potential outcome and say hey...I think all of these bad outcomes will happen, then sure yes, your positions hold water, but do you really think every single worst case scenario will come true? Probably not. And why do you keep saying the Jets "Big Front 7" like they're a bunch of lumbering, leadfooted nosetackles...At what position are they oversized?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us