Thread: Actual Cost of PSLs

All Pro

Actual Cost of PSLs

I've been thinking about buying PSLs recently -- I've never had season tickets (and have always wanted to get them) and was wondering if anyone knew the cost of the different tiers of PSLs?

I requested "more information" from the Jets website but couldn't find actual prices of the PSLs, just the starting annual prices for 15 year financing plans, etc.

I don't think I'd want season tickets in the 300s, so could anyone advise on the PSL costs (approximatley, anyway) of the different levels/clubs? Coaches Club (probably out of my wheelhouse, but I'm curious), Metlife Club, Mezzanine Clubs, lower sidelines etc.

Thanks in advance!

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Got 3 in section 249A that I can sell you.

I would recommend buying from the secondary market since you would be buying at way under what the Jets are charging.

The only benefit of buying from the Jets is that you can finance it over a 5 or 15 year period.

I'm also selling my four psl seats in 148 but willing to sell off two of them.....anybody....Bueller?

https://www.seasonticketrights.com/N...-Licenses.aspx
    Last edited by goarmysports; 05-13-2013 at 05:05 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    mezz a 4000

mezz b 2500

LL ez 2500

LL corner 5000

LL TD corner 6000

LL GL 7500

LSL 10000

LS select 15000

Prime and club seats higher

these are the final prices at the time of the original sales

I am sure Row One will be along to quote you the current prices being offered at various secondary market websites

All Pro
    Perfect, thanks for posting Apache.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I've been thinking about buying PSLs recently -- I've never had season tickets (and have always wanted to get them) and was wondering if anyone knew the cost of the different tiers of PSLs?

I requested "more information" from the Jets website but couldn't find actual prices of the PSLs, just the starting annual prices for 15 year financing plans, etc.

I don't think I'd want season tickets in the 300s, so could anyone advise on the PSL costs (approximatley, anyway) of the different levels/clubs? Coaches Club (probably out of my wheelhouse, but I'm curious), Metlife Club, Mezzanine Clubs, lower sidelines etc.

Thanks in advance!
    If you have the cash and don't need financing, the secondary market is the way to go.

I would avoid club seats because the price of the seats makes them a tough pill to swallow.

Whatever section you choose, get "good" seats (lower rows, close to more expensive sections) and ignore the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    If you have the cash and don't need financing, the secondary market is the way to go.

I would avoid club seats because the price of the seats makes them a tough pill to swallow.

Whatever section you choose, get "good" seats (lower rows, close to more expensive sections) and ignore the bad.
    +1! Look at StubHub now and do the math.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Thanks in advance!
    As others have suggested, make sure you look at the secondary market long and hard before you take the plunge and buy from the Jets. In almost every situation, it makes sense to buy on the secondary market. If you are going to take their financing, you should question whether a PSL purchase is appropriate. And if you would like to finance just because, consider a HELOC over 5/15% from the Jets.

And what are your reasons for wanting PSLs? Do you go to every game? Do you enjoy sitting with the same folks, same seats and developing bonds with the people around you? Those are pretty much the only reasons to get PSLs. Or if you REALLY don't like the hassle of seeking out individual tickets, then it might make sense.

But, if you attend 4 (or even 5) or less games a year, it makes a lot more sense to buy them as you go Stubhub/Ticket Exchange or Craigs List. Even if you pay over face value, you'll still make it back by not paying for the pre-season.

Just one man's take.

Quote Originally Posted by scott dierking II View Post
    Got 3 in section 249A that I can sell you.
    2 in 129, row 29 for half price if you want them. $1250 each.

Thanks in advance!

I would definitely look at the secondary market. Most PSLs are going for 25-50% of the original price. I wouldn't buy club PSLs unless you want to pay the crazy game day ticket prices. The cheapest club price is around $205 a ticket I believe and remember you have to pay preseason.

If you plan on using the tickets season tickets are great to have. I sit in the 300s but I go every week and don't want to look for seats each week. If you are planning on going to a few and selling a few for a profit you may be in for a rude awakening. While tickets can at times be profitable they won't always be that way. If you don't care about that or plan to go each week then welcome to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I would definitely look at the secondary market. Most PSLs are going for 25-50% of the original price. I wouldn't buy club PSLs unless you want to pay the crazy game day ticket prices. The cheapest club price is around $205 a ticket I believe and remember you have to pay preseason.

If you plan on using the tickets season tickets are great to have. I sit in the 300s but I go every week and don't want to look for seats each week. If you are planning on going to a few and selling a few for a profit you may be in for a rude awakening. While tickets can at times be profitable they won't always be that way. If you don't care about that or plan to go each week then welcome to the club.
    Very rude awaking. Buying PSLs from jets makes no sense unless you already bad PSLs and are trading up. For instance high row middle of aisle LLEZ corners at 5k each trading them in for LGL makes sense. But buying LGL from Jets directly makes no sense when you could buy them for 5k each in secondary

But, buying from the Jets does offer payment plans albeit at high interest rates....if you need a little time, consider a 0% intro credit card..I did that for 18 mos interest free...gives you some flexibility if you can pay it off by then...I would not do the heloc as someone suggested...your house shouldn't be the collateral for entertainment. Also, check you PM.

Also, try before you buy....my rep gave me a tour of the stadium when it was empty and showed me various options...look for things like sun/shade, driplines, entry/exit and parking, views blocked by aisles, goalposts, cameramen, railings...my biggest decisions were cover/not, mezz vs ll,....

By looking around, I realized that i was willing to sacrifice cover to be really up close and have few heads in my way...you may feel different.
    Last edited by bobr68; 05-14-2013 at 09:18 AM.