Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Abortion doc/butcher convicted of 1st degree murder

  1. #1

    Abortion doc/butcher convicted of 1st degree murder

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/13...ermit-gosnell/

    Liberals love regulations except when it involves abortion clinics

    hoping there's a special place in hell for this animal...

    57% of pregnant black women in NYC abort....most dangerous place for a black baby to be in NYC is the mothers womb. This country has gone to hell

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/13...ermit-gosnell/

    Liberals love regulations except when it involves abortion clinics

    hoping there's a special place in hell for this animal...

    57% of pregnant black women in NYC abort....most dangerous place for a black baby to be in NYC is the mothers womb. This country has gone to hell


    Because your going to be so willing to help out those single mothers with your tax dollars right?

    This case is gross, indefensible really.

    Young woman who are not financially able to take care of a child, and abort LEGALLY, is by no means a bad thing though.

    The key in this case was that they were illegal late term abortions. Kind of lame for the right to lump that together with all abortions.
    Last edited by Ruby2; 05-14-2013 at 04:29 PM.

  3. #3
    This case is one of the most disturbing cases I have ever been around, this man is a monster.

    He exploited low income women who were scared and unknowing of the hell they the entered once inside his office.

    This case has nothing to do with politics.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    This case is one of the most disturbing cases I have ever been around, this man is a monster.

    He exploited low income women who were scared and unknowing of the hell they the entered once inside his office.

    This case has nothing to do with politics.
    fair enough, CR...it is sickening to think about, as are all late term abortions

    **it should be noted that Obama was in favor of NOT providing medical care to babies that survived abortion attempts- also sickening

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,510
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    This case is one of the most disturbing cases I have ever been around, this man is a monster.

    He exploited low income women who were scared and unknowing of the hell they the entered once inside his office.

    This case has nothing to do with politics.
    Agreed. The details of this case were simply evil. I cant imagine how some of these workers went along with this for as long as they did. The image of the baby trying to "swim" in the toilet before his spinal cord was cut is one of the most disturbing images I can imagine. I hope this guy has a miserable, torturous existence in prison.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    fair enough, CR...it is sickening to think about, as are all late term abortions

    **it should be noted that Obama was in favor of NOT providing medical care to babies that survived abortion attempts- also sickening
    Read the grand jury testimony, women were brought there and drugged against their will etc. This guy is a monster.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/13...ermit-gosnell/

    Liberals love regulations except when it involves abortion clinics

    hoping there's a special place in hell for this animal...

    57% of pregnant black women in NYC abort....most dangerous place for a black baby to be in NYC is the mothers womb. This country has gone to hell
    Not enough people praying.

    This country needs more prayer now.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,567
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Not enough people praying.

    This country needs more prayer now.
    You're too predictable.

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,962
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    You're too predictable.
    Indeed.

    As is god and his predictability in not stopping a monster from killing babies.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,962
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    You're too predictable.
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hvlEr...%3DhvlEr3P6zzM

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,962
    9,000,000.

    Every year.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Indeed.

    As is god and his predictability in not stopping a monster from killing babies.
    Or not stopping theophobics from spewing drivel on message boards......

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,962
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Or not stopping theophobics from spewing drivel on message boards......
    Was that predicted in Romans? Or 1st
    John? Or 2nd John? Or 3rd John?

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanPatsFan View Post
    Or not stopping theophobics from spewing drivel on message boards......
    Come on guy JP wants all of us to look in the mirror!!!!!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/13...ermit-gosnell/

    Liberals love regulations except when it involves abortion clinic

    Thats a disgusting statement to make, politicizing this case.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post

    57% of pregnant black women in NYC abort....most dangerous place for a black baby to be in NYC is the mothers womb. This country has gone to hell
    Is that true? That is a horrific stat. I also heard something like 70% are born out of wedlock. That is probably why the abortion number is so high.

    The problems in this country start at home. Wish more people would realize this.

    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Thats a disgusting statement to make, politicizing this case.
    Never let a crisis go to waste.

    It should also be noted that Andrew Cuomo (who IMO is a disgrace to Italians) supports unlimited abortion.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,962
    Suck a dick you pieces if ****.

    I hope Tucker's family dies in a fire.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Suck a dick you pieces if ****.

    I hope Tucker's family dies in a fire.
    Well that escalated quickly.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,137
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Well that escalated quickly.
    Hope this thread doesn't get aborted.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Hope this thread doesn't get aborted.
    it should have been.

    Now it calls for euthanasia.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us