Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: Maybe its time to use the "I" word

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,642

    Maybe its time to use the "I" word

    Impeachment.

    Perverting the Constitution.
    The Jamie Dimon witch hunt.
    The IRS scandal.
    The Benghazi scandal.
    The payoffs to campaign donors (Solyndra, et al)
    Fast & Furious
    Targeting enemies for retribution and making life easier for your friends.
    Obamacare exemptions for unions, etc.


    The really scary part about the IRS scandal is that even if Obuttocks can't be directly tied to it, he created an environment where breaking the law while paying back enemies is not only acceptable, but encouraged. And a way to curry his favor.

    Somewhere, James Madison is either crying or really pissed.

  2. #2
    Carney: White House notified of IRS targeting tea party ‘several weeks ago’

    Obama: I found out Friday, from news reports just like everybody else

    VIDEO: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/14/ca...#ixzz2TMv3C0De

    Maybe Jay-Z can rap him out of this one.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Obuttocks
    You do understand that your argument is severely weakened, and far easier to ignore, when you resort to this level of immaturity and foolishness, right?

    Grow up and call the man his name. Your arguments will benefit from it.

  4. #4
    As corrupt and incompetent as Obungler is, the rat bastard commies on the left, along with Obunglers palace guards in the criminal liberal media would have a field day with accusations of racism...

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,566
    Don't get excited. Obama will serve out his full term. Others may lose their jobs, but he will go untouched.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,975
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    Don't get excited. Obama will serve out his full term. Others may lose their jobs, but he will go untouched.
    +1

    It will be very difficult to prove the President was knowingly compliant in any of these latest scandals. It's much more likely that some of the appointees under him will take the fall.

    AP: Collected the records for 15 phone lines in the name of national security. Perhaps an extreme measure, but no law was broken. Welcome to 21st century USA.

    IRS: Partisan and unfair enforcement of law, but it seems to be a lower level action, not something that came from the top. Highly unlikely this gets pinned on the President.

    Benghazi: This is the best case for impeachment, but I don't see it going that far. Susan Rice already took the fall.
    Last edited by parafly; 05-15-2013 at 11:11 AM.

  7. #7
    Were you typing with one hand and stroking it in the other when you typed this out? Generalizing is sooo much fun!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Impeachment.

    Perverting the Constitution.
    The Jamie Dimon witch hunt.
    The IRS scandal.
    The Benghazi scandal.
    The payoffs to campaign donors (Solyndra, et al)
    Fast & Furious
    Targeting enemies for retribution and making life easier for your friends.
    Obamacare exemptions for unions, etc.


    The really scary part about the IRS scandal is that even if Obuttocks can't be directly tied to it, he created an environment where breaking the law while paying back enemies is not only acceptable, but encouraged. And a way to curry his favor.

    Somewhere, James Madison is either crying or really pissed.

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,642
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    You do understand that your argument is severely weakened, and far easier to ignore, when you resort to this level of immaturity and foolishness, right?

    Grow up and call the man his name. Your arguments will benefit from it.


    While I semi-agree with you, my immaturity is irrelevant to the criminal bahavior of our *******-in-Chief, and intelligent folks everywhere will realize that.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post


    While I semi-agree with you, my immaturity is irrelevant to the criminal bahavior of our *******-in-Chief, and intelligent folks everywhere will realize that.
    Do you understand what it would take to prove the consipiracy you are foaming about?

  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,755
    His first 100 days are over. He chose to focus on gays and guns. He is already lame duck. The only thing stirring up impeachment would do is galvanize his base. Besides, even though I think Barry knew everything about everything, I can guarantee you he will be well-insulated with deniability. The Reps should take their foot off the gas now because the infection has already set in. Let time do their work for them.

    What we really need to do is figure out how to get rid of Obamacare.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    His first 100 days are over. He chose to focus on gays and guns. He is already lame duck. The only thing stirring up impeachment would do is galvanize his base. Besides, even though I think Barry knew everything about everything, I can guarantee you he will be well-insulated with deniability. The Reps should take their foot off the gas now because the infection has already set in. Let time do their work for them.

    What we really need to do is figure out how to get rid of Obamacare.
    You just better hope Christie doesn't eat through his stomach band or you won't have a GOP President for a very long time.....

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,566
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    His first 100 days are over. He chose to focus on gays and guns. He is already lame duck. The only thing stirring up impeachment would do is galvanize his base. Besides, even though I think Barry knew everything about everything, I can guarantee you he will be well-insulated with deniability. The Reps should take their foot off the gas now because the infection has already set in. Let time do their work for them.

    What we really need to do is figure out how to get rid of Obamacare.
    +1

    If the GOP wants real political results out of this they have to be careful to not go too crazy over this. Let them destroy themselves, there's obviously no need to push too hard.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,642
    Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    +1

    If the GOP wants real political results out of this they have to be careful to not go too crazy over this. Let them destroy themselves, there's obviously no need to push too hard.
    And probably why no one is saying Impeachment. At least not yet.
    Republicans may have finally caught a break, since the media is not too happy with his Highness (choom-related ) doing what he did to the Associated Press.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,957
    At this point, I'd just like to see someone held accountable for one of these scandals. It seems like everytime something bad happens there's this push to say that there was so much blame that no one could be singled out.

    Seriously, I don't understand how Holder or one of the other big-wig appointees hasn't been fired yet. Bizarre and a bit scary.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,755
    CNN reporting that the acting Commissioner of IRS, Steven Miller, will be resigning. Looks like Obama got someone to fall on the sword.

    Miller is supposed to be testifying before Congress this week.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 05-15-2013 at 06:26 PM.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    CNN reporting that the acting Commissioner of IRS, Steven Miller, will be resigning. Looks like Obama got someone to fall on the sword.

    Miller is supposed to be testifying before Congress this week.
    He can still testify. You really think the President demanded the scrutiny of non-profits?
    Last edited by cr726; 05-15-2013 at 07:37 PM.

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,755
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    He can still testify. You really think the President demanded the scrutiny of non-profits?
    Demanded? No.

    Foster a culture of deceit and Chicago-style politics in which these scandals can thrive? Yes.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Demanded? No.

    Foster a culture of deceit and Chicago-style politics in which these scandals can thrive? Yes.
    90,000 employees at the IRS, you are reaching......

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,957
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    CNN reporting that the acting Commissioner of IRS, Steven Miller, will be resigning. Looks like Obama got someone to fall on the sword.

    Miller is supposed to be testifying before Congress this week.
    And that's the sh!t I'm talking about. Why the phuck aren't these types fired nowadays? Bloomberg does the same sh!t. Really pisses me off. Whatever happened to the "buck stops with the boss" mentality?

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,755
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    90,000 employees at the IRS, you are reaching......
    Not sure what that is supposed to prove/mean.

    I am talking about people within his administration. I do not think Obama is doing the dirty work himself. But one of his cronies can easily recruit a group of agents to target enemies.

    If you buy the "rogue agents" doing this on their own BS then there really is nothing left to discuss.

    And the cherry on top is that he claims he found out about this with everyone else. He gets briefed every single morning. So this is either a scandal or, if you choose to believe him, just another example of complete ineptitude within the administration.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    And that's the sh!t I'm talking about. Why the phuck aren't these types fired nowadays? Bloomberg does the same sh!t. Really pisses me off. Whatever happened to the "buck stops with the boss" mentality?
    Nearly impossible to fire a civil servant. I agree. They should all be fired and lose their pensions and other benefits.

    And this guy is only an interim Commissioner. And he was already set to leave in June. Apparently, he wasn't even at the IRS when the bulk of this stuff was going down. Although he was involved when they gave false reports to Congress.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 05-15-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us