Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Baltimore Ravens LB rolando McClain retires from NFL

  1. #1

    Baltimore Ravens LB rolando McClain retires from NFL

    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...c-5e43c41d956c
    23 years old and done. Good luck trying to find a real job that pays you anything close to that.

    Who was that poster who thought the Jets should trade for him.

  2. #2
    That didn't work out too well for the Raiders.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,775
    He fought the law and thuh... law won... <sings>

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,326
    He'll be back.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,314
    Him and Titus Young should get a place together

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    He'll be back.
    He will be dead within two years unfortunately. He needs professional help and fast.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    He will be dead within two years unfortunately. He needs professional help and fast.
    So will Titus probably.

  8. #8
    Another 1st round bust to add to the long list of busts that senile Al Davis took in the 1st round since 2000.

    Rolando McClain
    Darius Heyward-Bey
    Darren McFadden (yeah him too. what exactly has he done in the NFL?)
    Jamarcus Russell
    Fabian Washington
    Robert Gallery
    Derrick Gibson

    And of course the dumbest 1st round pick in history: Sebastian Janikowski

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...c-5e43c41d956c
    23 years old and done. Good luck trying to find a real job that pays you anything close to that.

    Who was that poster who thought the Jets should trade for him.
    Who the Hell cares, dummy

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by sash1 View Post
    I guess that bumps up the jets from #1 to #2 in worst first round draft selections of all time.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,629

    LOL. Powerhouses! Draft Geniuses! DUH Raiders

    Quote Originally Posted by sash1 View Post
    LOL. Powerhouses! Draft Geniuses! DUH Raiders

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    already? That was fast

  15. #15
    Shame.

    Rolando is a waste of top tier LB talent who couldn't hack it. Hope he invested his $22 million, and a lot less than that after taxes, wisely.

  16. #16
    WOAH! LOOK AT THE GUYS THEY COULD HAVE GOTTEN!

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sash1 View Post

    Could you imagine Rodgers at QB with Fitzgerald on one side and Calvin Johnson on the other side!! And the very next pick after theirs. What a slap in the face, lmao!

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by sash1 View Post
    Could you imagine Rodgers at QB with Fitzgerald on one side and Calvin Johnson on the other side!! And the very next pick after theirs. What a slap in the face, lmao!
    That's what I was saying!
    The fact that all of those were the VERY next pick is amazing!
    And WE'RE the circus!

  19. #19
    exactly. And we're the circus....riiight

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us