Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Anyone see the Vikings and Falcons stadium proposals?

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Chunky looks pretty bland on the outside but, boy, does it taste good on the inside.

SAR I
    That will do for me Sar, I was going to do a tour for a behind the scenes look, but I think ill just spend that money on tailgatin and beer from people's opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    That will do for me Sar, I was going to do a tour for a behind the scenes look, but I think ill just spend that money on tailgatin and beer from people's opinions.
    The stadium is great, you'll love it.

It's expensive and its not in Queens, the crocodile tears will end eventually.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post

3. When you are in charge of your own design and stadium, you come up with something that works well for you and your fans. When you have to compromise with someone else, as the Jets and Giants did, you end up with a compromised stadium that is decent but isn't optimal for either party.

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

I think you are a POS who needs his ass beat.
    How is this allowed?

Jets Insider VIP

Chunky looks pretty bland on the outside but, boy, does it taste good on the inside.

SAR I
    It looks exactly the same on the inside as the outside and it tastes exactly the same on the inside as it does on the outside.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    It looks exactly the same on the inside as the outside and it tastes exactly the same on the inside as it does on the outside.
    +1 The cheapest tasting artificial crap on the market.

I went to giants stadium watching the jets, yes it was a dump, and yes I get the whole Jersey swampland stigma, but come on the new ground surely can't be as bad as being portrayed.

I was looking forward to seeing it for the first time next season, looks great on pics, videos etc.

Take it I'm in for a surprise?
    It's not terrible at all just "Average". if you have ever been to Dubai its below average.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtAshton View Post
    It's not terrible at all just "Average". if you have ever been to Dubai its below average.
    The whole colour changing scheme I thought was a very innovative idea, looks impressive on TV especially at night games.

I've lowered my expectations now anyway, more bothered about the result and product on the field when I get over for a game.

The whole colour changing scheme I thought was a very innovative idea, looks impressive on TV especially at night games.

I've lowered my expectations now anyway, more bothered about the result and product on the field when I get over for a game.
    The lights are pretty cool. I'm used to them now so I don't take it in the same. But they look really good at night.

All League

Thanks for keeping things in perspective. The product on the field means more to the stadium experience than what it looks like from the outside.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    That's not the issue. What benefit do you possibly get out of debating the same issue over and over again with a small group of people who don't listen to a thing you say, who don't bother to even consider the logic to the argument? Do you actually enjoy that? It's futile. It's a waste of effort. It's polarizing on this board.

By the way, a thread about other stadiums is fine, but that is not what this thread is. It is just another disguised attempt for the negative nabobs to slam the Jets and the stadium for the millionth time. That's why this thread should be moved to the dump forthwith. This thread has become a lie.
    the only upgrade with this Stadium Thread #9, Dave is that IronMoronJetFan isn't here anymore to ruin it

Attending NFL games isn't a poor man's right anymore. The days of $2 tickets and blue collar types in the warm embrace of Gang Green's bosom are long gone.

There are 16,500 fans who actually, wait for it, spend money to watch the Jets, own an average of 3 seats each, occupy the PSL locations, and we like the stadium just fine thank you.

SAR I
    You're such a prick man. Get off your high horse. I wish you'd just get permabanned already, your posts are among the douchiest here.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    You're such a prick man. Get off your high horse. I wish you'd just get permabanned already, your posts are among the douchiest here.
    Lol, don't get so rustled. SCAR Bear is just in character atm. No need to be annoyed, buddy. Just sit back and enjoy a brilliant performance!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Cowboys Stadium is in Dallas, TX

MetLife Stadium is in a swamp in NJ.

The cost of living in an swamp in NJ is less than NYC.

Having to teach you the basics of geography is fun.
    Actually its in Arlington, TX

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Lol, don't get so rustled. SCAR Bear is just in character atm. No need to be annoyed, buddy. Just sit back and enjoy a brilliant performance!
    Alas he rustled my jimmies... I am ashamed...

Alas he rustled my jimmies... I am ashamed...
    It happens easily with his brand of bold Internet tough guy statements that would earn him a beating on the street.
    Could you imagine having to stand next to this crap for 5 minutes?
    Someone would have to go down.

Yeah, that's what poor people always say, always someone else's fault but theirs.

"Douche is good."

--Gordon Gekko

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    It happens easily with his brand of bold Internet tough guy statements that would earn him a beating on the street.
    Could you imagine having to stand next to this crap for 5 minutes?
    Someone would have to go down.
    No worries.

My type don't view it as "tough guy" statements, just a solid financial position, and we'd never been seen next to the likes of you let alone for 5 whole minutes. We live in nice neighborhoods.

We're all Jets fans. Why does it bother you that I have money and choose to spend it on tickets thus supporting the team financially? Like that's a bad thing?

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    The taxpayers that footed the bill for this stadium should get something halfway decent to look at.

Yeah, that's what poor people always say, always someone else's fault but theirs.

"Douche is good."

--Gordon Gekko

SAR I
    In medical school. I'm will be a physician and will make my fair share of money. Doesn't matter if you're rich or poor. It's easy to spot a jerk.