Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Anyone see the Vikings and Falcons stadium proposals?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    In medical school. I'm will be a physician and will make my fair share of money. Doesn't matter if you're rich or poor. It's easy to spot a jerk.
    English must not be a staple in med school.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

In medical school. I'm will be a physician and will make my fair share of money. Doesn't matter if you're rich or poor. It's easy to spot a jerk.
    Why are you going to medical school?

You have such high morals. Give up your education, drop out of school, and give the money to someone else, a total stranger, some underprivileged kid who could use your generosity. After all, you're all over me with your high horse, all bent because I won't give some tickets to a stranger. Put your morality where your mouth is. Let's see you make a grand gesture.

Thought so.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

You have such high morals. Give up your education, drop out of school, and give the money to someone else, a total stranger, some underprivileged kid who could use your generosity. After all, you're all over me with your high horse, all bent because I won't give some tickets to a stranger. Put your morality where your mouth is. Let's see you make a grand gesture.

Thought so.

SAR I
    I'm no stranger Sar, I'm a fellow jets fan. I earn my share, I can fund myself to get over, I can even support myself for the week while I'm there.

If you want to provide the tickets I'm good to go...just sayin

Hall Of Fame

Chunky looks pretty bland on the outside but, boy, does it taste good on the inside.

SAR I
    introductory candy bar

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    Most fans know our stadium is currently the worst in the league. 3 seasons old and it's already the worst in the league. I wonder though why the media has never been critical of it? Seems there are some special interests being protected.

Truth be told I am never going to forgive Woody, Sheldon Silver, and James Dolan for blocking the west side stadium. We would be Manhattan's team right now. Instead we play second fiddle in a nondescript oval made of huge razor blades, across the parking lot from an 8 year old's art project.
    And you say I'm clueless for not getting on my knees for Austin Freaking Howard?

Hysterical.

Take a trip to Buffalo, Cleveland or one of those toilets and let me know how you feel about MetLife.

As far as new stadiums go it's sort of a dud, but horrible it is not.

Thought so.

SAR I
    You are not USING the ticket. You are the master at terrible analogies, I'll give you that. Not one person is asking you to give up the ticket if you planned on using it.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

You are not USING the ticket. You are the master at terrible analogies, I'll give you that. Not one person is asking you to give up the ticket if you planned on using it.
    I am using the ticket.

I am using it to make a point to you. I'd have given it to the poor kid if you hadn't stuck your nose in. Now that you have, he can't have it.

That's on you, not me, you explain it to him. Or, better yet, go on Stubhub, spend $50, and buy him tickets yourself. You're really good at spending my money, go spend yours.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    English must not be a staple in med school.
    Lol well played... ya jerk

I am using the ticket.

I am using it to make a point to you. I'd have given it to the poor kid if you hadn't stuck your nose in. Now that you have, he can't have it.

That's on you, not me, you explain it to him. Or, better yet, go on Stubhub, spend $50, and buy him tickets yourself. You're really good at spending my money, go spend yours.

SAR I
    Wow... wrong thread my bad. I was referencing the camp tickets you aren't using. I mean honestly it's your right and I shouldn't pass too much judgement. I apologize I am probably just high strung from studying for the USMLE. So again I apolgize, I seem to have a shorter fuse than other times. As an aside, this exam must have been made by satan himself

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Wow... wrong thread my bad. I was referencing the camp tickets you aren't using. I mean honestly it's your right and I shouldn't pass too much judgement. I apologize I am probably just high strung from studying for the USMLE. So again I apolgize, I seem to have a shorter fuse than other times. As an aside, this exam must have been made by satan himself
    No problem. Hope all goes well.

SAR I

No worries.

My type don't view it as "tough guy" statements, just a solid financial position, and we'd never been seen next to the likes of you let alone for 5 whole minutes. We live in nice neighborhoods.

We're all Jets fans. Why does it bother you that I have money and choose to spend it on tickets thus supporting the team financially? Like that's a bad thing?

SAR I
    Well for starters that was in reference to your 40,000 posts of crap. I really don't know or care what you posted regarding "a solid financial position".

But based on this post, right here you gave yourself away. People who live in affluent towns don't brag about it, and they certainly dont drive a 3 series BMW, their children do. You're the nouveau-rich at best. Your solid financial position is to find a nice husband and marry into money.
    Last edited by Guy Incognito; 05-19-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Let us have our fun. Murdering our head coach, our quarterback, our general manager, and the waterboy can only go so far.

You can stop being the stadium thread police now. Don't click on it, it's like it isn't even here.

SAR I
    nah. I have PSLs so I'll be reading all the tripe about seats here, together with the inevitable repetitive garbage you and your JI entourage constantly exchange. I can almost always predict the posts. It's *almost* entertaining to read. But not quite. So yeah... I won't be leaving.. and yeah I will continue to yap about it. Your recourse is to not read my posts. So do yourself a favor. So when you see my posts while you'er engaged in the art of repetition, just ignore. Like I never posted anything. You'll feel better.

Alas he rustled my jimmies... I am ashamed...
    Don't be. He's the best jimmy shaker here on JI. It can happen to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    The taxpayers that footed the bill for this stadium should get something halfway decent to look at.
    Correction: taxes paid for the public roadwork around the stadium, not the stadium or its parking lot roads. The entire structure was privately financed to be repaid via PSLs. The roads are well done. So taxpayers got their money's worth.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Guy Incognito;4894985]
    NYC Metro area contractors and union workers built the stadium. They don't live in a swamp (even though that's how they smell).

I really don't need to go any further.

SAR I

I take it jokes aren't your thing.
    If nyc contractors and unions were involved it would have cost 2 billion. Ny locals are on avg 10-15% higher than nj locals.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post

The idea of vibrating seats is retarded.
    +1