Thread: Jets Town Hall Meeting

Jets Town Hall Meeting

Just wondering if anyone else got an invite for tomorrow's "Town Hall Meeting" in Florham Park. I think some people got it last week and I got it this week. I get hor d'oveurs, then a question and answer session and a meet and greet.

Anyone else going?

I did not get one... f them...

Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    I did not get one... f them...
    I was about to text you asking if you were tailgating before the event.

Tell them they treat the people who invested in the Giant AC unit like crap...

I got one but not going. If someone wants it let me know and I'll forward the invite. It says non-transferable but they won't care.

Dear ,

We hope that you enjoyed the 2013 NFL Draft! Football is back in action and as we gear up for the 2013 season, we’d like to invite you to an intimate gathering with GM John Idzik and Head Coach Rex Ryan at our facility.

Please join us with a guest on Thursday, May 16, 2013 from 5:45pm to 8:30pm at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center. The night will feature:*

- 5:45 to 7:00pm: Passed hors d’oeuvres
    - 7:00 to 8:00pm: Q&A session
    - 8:00 to 8:30pm: Meet and greet

Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served based. Please RSVP by Wednesday, May 15 at 12PM to
    jetsrsvp@newyorkjets.com. If you have any questions, please contact a Jets Representative at 800-469-JETS (5387). We hope to see you next week!

Sincerely,
    The New York Jets

*Non-transferrable. Times subject to change.

New York Jets | 1 Jets Drive, Florham Park, NJ 07932 | 800-469-5387

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    I got one but not going. If someone wants it let me know and I'll forward the invite. It says non-transferable but they won't care.

Dear ,

We hope that you enjoyed the 2013 NFL Draft! Football is back in action and as we gear up for the 2013 season, we’d like to invite you to an intimate gathering with GM John Idzik and Head Coach Rex Ryan at our facility.

Please join us with a guest on Thursday, May 16, 2013 from 5:45pm to 8:30pm at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center. The night will feature:*

- 5:45 to 7:00pm: Passed hors d’oeuvres
    - 7:00 to 8:00pm: Q&A session
    - 8:00 to 8:30pm: Meet and greet

Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served based. Please RSVP by Wednesday, May 15 at 12PM to
    jetsrsvp@newyorkjets.com. If you have any questions, please contact a Jets Representative at 800-469-JETS (5387). We hope to see you next week!

Sincerely,
    The New York Jets

*Non-transferrable. Times subject to change.

New York Jets | 1 Jets Drive, Florham Park, NJ 07932 | 800-469-5387
    I'll take it if you don't want it. Email me.

If you get invited to this it's definitely something that's enjoyable. Not spectacular. Got in there and they had beers, wine (Jets uncorked as an option that I didn't realize until it was time to go in), and some ladies walking around with small pieces of buffalo chicken, bruchetta, etc (nothing that great). They also had some cookies and brownies.

Then we went into the auditorium. It was interesting but the film part became boring. Funny thing was they talked up the Mike Goodson signing and I find out today he got locked up. I got to take a picture with Rex (my goodness he is skinny) and Idzik. They liked my section jersey I was wearing.

Then got a tour of the field and locker room. I missed the draft day party this year but this was definitely better in my opinion plus the food and beverages were free.

Thanks for sharing! Couldn't go but I was wondering what I missed. Glad it was fun.