Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does this open the door for Vince Young to

Does this open the door for Vince Young to

be signed and for him to compete for the starting Qb job with the Jets. The Jets need another QB and I think he probably the best one out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    be signed and for him to compete for the starting Qb job with the Jets. The Jets need another QB and I think he probably the best one out there.
    I see you share your favourite team's legendary acumen for identifying good quarterbacks.

All Pro
    Wtf??? No

All Pro
    That didn't take long. In fact it must be some kind of record.

The Jets need another QB.
    no they don't. they have 3

Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    I see you share your favourite team's legendary acumen for identifying good quarterbacks.
    You Have two QBs on your roster who have proven they can't play- M Sanchez and Greg McElroy. You have a QB (Geno Smith) who we don't know about yet, but he might not be ready to play. What other options do you have.

Jets Insider VIP
    Rather bring back Tebow

I don't want that clown anywhere near Geno

And this, my friends, is why Idzik didn't hastily cut bait with Sanchez regardless of what some beat writers called for him to do.

You Have two QBs on your roster who have proven they can't play- M Sanchez and Greg McElroy. You have a QB (Geno Smith) who we don't know about yet, but he might not be ready to play. What other options do you have.
    i dont know if you are being an ass or what, but in case you are half way serious...isnt Vince Young another guy that has proven that he cant play?

All League
    **** no

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    i dont know if you are being an ass or what, but in case you are half way serious...isnt Vince Young another guy that has proven that he cant play?
    The pickings are very slim at the moment. True Or false. You want Matt Leinart . See what i mean. Jets can't go into the season with 2/3 of the same Qbs they had last year. You have a better option.

Jets Insider VIP
    Raiders suck.............../thread

Im all for it. Bring in Vince Young. At least give him a looksie

The pickings are very slim at the moment. True Or false. You want Matt Leinart . See what i mean. Jets can't go into the season with 2/3 of the same Qbs they had last year. You have a better option.
    What would make anyone thing that Sanchez is worse then whats out there? If the new OC is inclined to see what he can do with Sanchez, i certainly think thats a better option then bring in some garbage QB off the street.

Sanchez has won playoff games (on the road), and threw 26TD's in 2011, thats about 10 times more then anything you could say about any of the crap QB's out there.

Hall Of Fame
    pitch JaMarcus Russell

you know you will eventually

was david garrard cut before stepping foot on the practice field or something? the jets got a 3 way competition with garrard, geno, sanchez, and you can argue that as a wildcard Mcelroy may have a chance to compete if all the other 3 prove to be as awful as sanchez was last season. If Garrard wasnt there then i'd say sign me up for Young, but with this many qb's, there just aint no more room for one more.

All Pro
    Idzik will just wait for the Bills to cut Tarvaris Jackson (quite possible with Manuel as the chosen one, and Kolb as the recently signed veteran) and then bring him in.
    Last edited by mrcoops; 05-15-2013 at 06:09 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpleen View Post
    I don't want that clown anywhere near Geno
    Yet you want the sulking buttfumble near Geno? WTF?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    What would make anyone thing that Sanchez is worse then whats out there? If the new OC is inclined to see what he can do with Sanchez, i certainly think thats a better option then bring in some garbage QB off the street.

Sanchez has won playoff games (on the road), and threw 26TD's in 2011, thats about 10 times more then anything you could say about any of the crap QB's out there.
    He also played like crap the past two seasons and was not all that impressive in his first two. Great defense won for him. When he was asked to carry the team he stumbled and stunk up the place. What was he ranked #32 out 0f 32 QBs last year!