Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does this open the door for Vince Young to

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    I see you are either dense or just being coy....sanchez was the qb that went to 2 afc title games....something the raiders have not sniffed in eons.....I see your game....keep it going...you look dumber by the minute....I guess if I was a raider fan I would troll on another teams bored.....pathetic but kinda funny.
    I wouldn't be shocked if the Raiders went 0-16 next season.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Garrard

End thread

Huh?! Garrard is leaving and retiring a Jaguar because his knee isn't holding up.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    I concur....they have no Qb....NO DEPENDABLE RB.....NO RECIEVERS...a bad defense.....they are beyond bad and this clown lives on a jets site..makes zero sense but what ever floats his boat.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked if the Raiders went 0-16 next season.

I concur....they have no Qb....NO DEPENDABLE RB.....NO RECIEVERS...a bad defense.....they are beyond bad and this clown lives on a jets site..makes zero sense but what ever floats his boat.
    They're already talking about Matt Flynn losing his job to Tyler Wilson. Thank God we didn't waste picks and cap room on that clown. Ditto for Matt Moore and Alex Smith. At least Geno has some talent compared to those ass clowns.

are you ok? some of your posts makes zero sense and its becoming the norm...why are you worried about the jets???? The jets qb battle looks great compared to the raiders...why do you post idiocy??????
    99% of the jet fan base who thought Sanchez was a franchise QB, now admit he sucks.( they wanted him to be succesful) I guess all those fans are trolls too.

Greg McElroy at QB the Jets gave up 11 sacks in one game. ( how many would they give up if he played a couple of games)

So let me get this straight. You think the Jets are fine at QB with M Sanchez , Geno Smith and Greg McElroy as their Qb's in 2013. If that is your position than what more can I say to you, but WOW.< shaking my head in disbelief>
    Last edited by Raider9175; 05-15-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Yet you want the sulking buttfumble near Geno? WTF?
    You got the wrong guy. I was one of the first on this board who realized Sanchez didn't have it. Vince Young is another QB that doesn't have it. He is a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post

Huh?! Garrard is leaving and retiring a Jaguar because his knee isn't holding up.
    Leave him alone when you get to his age , you fall asleep a lot and miss what going on around you. He will catch up with the news eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    be signed and for him to compete for the starting Qb job with the Jets. The Jets need another QB and I think he probably the best one out there.

Thumbs down Shut up blockhead

be signed and for him to compete for the starting Qb job with the Jets. The Jets need another QB and I think he probably the best one out there.
    Stop posting asshat

99% of the jet fan base who thought Sanchez was a franchise QB, now admit he sucks.( they wanted him to be succesful) I guess all those fans are trolls too.

Greg McElroy at QB the Jets gave up 11 sacks in one game. ( how many would they give up if he played a couple of games)

So let me get this straight. You think the Jets are fine at QB with M Sanchez , Geno Smith and Greg McElroy as their Qb's in 2013. If that is your position than what more can I say to you, but WOW.< shaking my head in disbelief>
    You do realize that Rex in his infinite wisdom picked that game to rotate the backup linemen all game long to "get a look at them" don't you???? That was in NO WAY McElroy's fault.Watch the game replay and you'll see what I'm talking about.......funny....he didn't rotate offensive linemen the following week when Sanchez started.......hmmmmmmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by SINYJets View Post
    And this, my friends, is why Idzik didn't hastily cut bait with Sanchez regardless of what some beat writers called for him to do.
    and the Garrard signing in the first place will go down as Idzik's first major mistake. How hard would it have been to foresee that Garrard might not be physically fit to play anymore? I mean he only missed more than the last 2 seasons! Christ... any idiot could have seen this coming..... but not our Idziok.

With only Sanchez, McElroy and Smith on the roster, 2013 is looking like a thrown away season. Maybe enough so to draft Bridgewater or Manziel early next season.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoops View Post
    Idzik will just wait for the Bills to cut Tarvaris Jackson (quite possible with Manuel as the chosen one, and Kolb as the recently signed veteran) and then bring him in.
    I think you are right. I'll bet we get Jackson and see him start at some point before our W-L record is bad enough to play Smith the rest of the season.

Off Topic

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post

Hitman,

I enjoyed your sig the first hundred times or so that I encountered it reading your posts. But after more than a week or two, I can't stand it anymore. There is such a thing as overkill and seeing it over and over again has ruined it. Got anything new?

And no... I don't want to disable sigs, because I enjoy them. Until they get stale and over used.

Hall Of Fame
    Vince Young = return of the circus.

Not happening.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Vince Young = return of the circus.

Not happening.
    +1

Hopefully one of Smith, McElroy or Simms emerges.

No more Buttfumble6 please

I'm on the "start Geno week 1" bus now. If he gets the playbook down, we might as well just pop that cherry in one quick thrust.

All Pro

We're only better off than a couple teams. The Raiders, and the Bills. The big difference is that we have a player with potential, while you've given up many draft picks the past few years and still both of our QBs are better than any of yours. Vince Young to the Raiders would make more sense. BTW you're not a troll if you talk about the potential of the Jets QBs on a Jets site. If you talk about how great every player on the Raiders is year after year on a Jets site then you're a troll. Do you know anyone that does that?

I agree with the OP here. Sanchez and McElroy deserve an opportunity to compete for the job. They should reamain on the roster and let TC figure things out, who gets cut, who stays, strictly based on performance in preseason games and practice.

But what harm does it do to get another veteran QB to compete as well?

That's what John Idzik intended all along as he signed David Garrard to shake things up and create more competition.

I'm not necessarily saying Vince Young is the specific guy Idzik should target, but I would imagine he would likely come pretty cheap, veteran min.. He has played well in the past in brief starting stints. My only question is his attitude? Without really knowing the specifics, I get the impression he was a problem in Tenn under Jeff Fisher. If that's the case then no thank you. I don't want another Santonio Holmes on the team.

But competition can only make things better for the team, and that's what football is all about.

what is it with you and really bad QB's you love guys that really suck
    i bet you liked jamarcus russel coming out with his big arm. pryor young and russel all have zero football IQ combinded . when jeff fisher cant get you to play well your done in this league as philly and buffalo found out.

vince young is the exact opposite of the types of players idzik is bringing in. look at the guys he drafted. milliner, richardson, geno. all high character guys. winters too. the fb and OT, forgot names, all written up as high character guys. he's changing the culture in the front office and also in the locker room. you think he wants holmes there? no way. one more year, they draft a top wr and holmes is out.