Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trade for Terrelle Pryor

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    I take it that you are dense so I won't pile it on.....carry on. You have the football iq of a walnut.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    Let him and Geno Smith battle for the starting job.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    Doing what exactly ?? If he isnt starting at qb what big role could he possibly play ?

FYI he is a terrible qb so i dont want him anyway . Im just curious what kind of big role does a backup qb play
    He proved in San Diego starting at Qb what a weapon he is he the red zone. 3 for 3. First off your talking about a 6'5 235 Qb with 4.38 speed .(probably the fastest Qb in football) He showed he has very good touch throwing on that part of the field. If his arm doesn't beat you, his legs will. (puts alot of pressure on a defense down there and for that reason won't be traded)

That the name of the game scoring Td's and not settling for field goals. There are doubts about T Pryor being able to be a fulltime QB(has to prove he can throw an accurate ball with velocity) There is no question about his ability to play Qb in the red zone.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 05-15-2013 at 11:25 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    raiders fan? or just retarded?
    Both, it's a requirement.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    He proved in San Diego starting at Qb what a weapon he is he the red zone. 3 for 3. First off your talking about a 6'5 235 Qb with 4.38 speed .(probably the fastest Qb in football) He showed he has very good touch throwing on that part of the field. If his arm doesn't beat you, his legs will. (puts alot of pressure on a defense down there and for that reason won't be traded)

That the name of the game scoring Td's and not settling for field goals. There are doubts about T Pryor being able to be a fulltime QB(has to prove he can throw an accurate ball with velocity) There is no question about his ability to play Qb in the red zone.
    I think the Raiders problem is they have too many weapons....yeah that's it. If you traded for Sanchez he would be the best QB on your team. Hell Tebow might be better than anyone you have.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    I think the Raiders problem is they have too many weapons....yeah that's it. If you traded for Sanchez he would be the best QB on your team. Hell Tebow might be better than anyone you have.
    Nice offer but you can keep the Sanchize. Until the Jets cut bait with him, their franchise can't move forward. Brandon Moore can't get a job because of the infamous Butt Fumble.
    So I rather watch the comedy another year and enjoy it while he still an NFL QB. (NFL- NOt For LOng) Best of all he isn't on my team and that why its so enjoyable to watch.
    What will he do this year for an encore.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgkr46cnAt8
    Last edited by Raider9175; 05-16-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Lmao I cant stop laughing at this Raider fan.... Sure Sanchez is a joke but you come into these threads with so much bravado as if your team is something worth bragging about. The same franchise that drafted Jawalrus and paid him 40mil as well as give up 2 1st rd picks for freaking Carson Palmer... Get the **** out you freaking parasite

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Lots of Loser-fail in this thread. I like Pryor. I liked what I saw from him last year too. You guys take your cues from meme-winners.com, but show little insight.

That said, Pryor is not a fit for this team at all.
    Im sorry what exactly did you like Was it the under 50% completion percentage, was it the 155 yards passing vs 18th rank pass defense or was it 5.2 ypa ?

Last edited by Scoop24; 05-16-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juels Santana View Post
    Lmao I cant stop laughing at this Raider fan.... Sure Sanchez is a joke but you come into these threads with so much bravado as if your team is something worth bragging about. The same franchise that drafted Jawalrus and paid him 40mil as well as give up 2 1st rd picks for freaking Carson Palmer... Get the **** out you freaking parasite
    If you hate me now , wait till December 9,2013 (Day after Raiders put a beating on the Jets) Than you will really HATE me.

Yes. More QB controversy, please.

poor mans tim tebow and we know how that worked out for us dont be silly keep him in black and silver and watch them suck for another decade

All Pro
    Nice offer but you can keep the Sanchize. Until the Jets cut bait with him, their franchise can't move forward. Brandon Moore can't get a job because of the infamous Butt Fumble.
    So I rather watch the comedy another year and enjoy it while he still an NFL QB. (NFL- NOt For LOng) Best of all he isn't on my team and that why its so enjoyable to watch.
    What will he do this year for an encore.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgkr46cnAt8
    Like I said. He's bad, but not as bad as what you guys have. Tebow would be an upgrade for you, and you've traded picks the last 3 years for the crap you have. At least you'll have the first pick next year, but you'll probably waste it on Johnny Football. Good luck being a fan of the worst run team in the NFL.

Im sorry what exactly did you like Was it the under 50% completion percentage, was it the 155 yards passing vs 18th rank pass defense or was it 5.2 ypa ?

Just like matt flynn two starts in 2011 doesn't elevate him into a franchise QB. One game doesn't make T Pryor career either. I was surprised how well he looked since he had very few reps last year in practice (third string) . Only reason he started because General manager wanted to look at him.

Yet with all that he showed great mobility ( no sacks after Chargers threw up 11 against the Jets) and very nice touch. (surprising since had so little practice) The Problem is all his passes were soft variety(nice touch) but all Qbs have to be able to rip it occassionally. He didn't do that and that was disappointing but we know he can throw passes with some velocity.(now has to prove he can do it accurately)

Again if you read this thread I said there is a question about him being a starting Qb in this league, but there is no question about his ability to play Qb in the red zone. He is a big time weapon down there as he showed why he will get some serious minutes down there in the red zone in 2013. You can expect to see T Pryor playing in the red zone when raiders visit Met Life Stadium in December.
    Watch this video as Norv Turner seemed to be impressed with T Pryor game. There is no question what T pryor has to work on and we will see how he looks first couple days of Ota's. Can he make the throws he couldn't make in the last game.(the kid knows what the problem was)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18mJT_GvsNY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teq_PArS2SU
    Last edited by Raider9175; 05-16-2013 at 10:13 AM.

All Pro
    Just like matt flynn two starts in 2011 doesn't elevate him into a franchise QB. One game doesn't make T Pryor career either. I was surprised how well he looked since he had very few reps last year in practice (third string) . Only reason he started because General manager wanted to look at him.

Yet with all that he showed great mobility ( no sacks after Chargers threw up 11 against the Jets) and very nice touch. (surprising since had so little practice) The Problem is all his passes were soft variety(nice touch) but all Qbs have to be able to rip it occassionally. He didn't do that and that was disappointing but we know he can throw passes with some velocity.(now has to prove he can do it accurately)

Again if you read this thread I said there is a question about him being a starting Qb in this league, but there is no question about his ability to play Qb in the red zone. He is a big time weapon down there as he showed why he will get some serious minutes down there in the red zone in 2013. You can expect to see T Pryor playing in the red zone when raiders visit Met Life Stadium in December.
    Watch this video as Norv Turner seemed to be impressed with T Pryor game. There is no question what T pryor has to work on and we will see how he looks first couple days of Ota's. Can he make the throws he couldn't make in the last game.(the kid knows what the problem was)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18mJT_GvsNY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teq_PArS2SU
    While ur here pimping Pryor in this big role. Raiders just signed Matt McGloin to a 3 yr deal. Are u sure Pryor gonna make the roster at this point?

All Pro
    I liked your copy and pasting skillz.

I actually watched the game a$$hole. All I said is I like Pryor, and I liked what I saw. I felt he got more comfortable as the game went on. I'm not saying he's bound for glory, or even a full time NFL starter. ...I was responding to the fcking retard posts about him being a waste of oxygen and the worst ever.

Not everyone has to be dramatically awesome, or dramatically sh*tty

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    I liked your copy and pasting skillz.

I actually watched the game a$$hole. All I said is I like Pryor, and I liked what I saw. I felt he got more comfortable as the game went on. I'm not saying he's bound for glory, or even a full time NFL starter. ...I was responding to the fcking retard posts about him being a waste of oxygen and the worst ever.

Not everyone has to be dramatically awesome, or dramatically sh*tty
    i think your wrong he is a waste of oxygen and bigger waste of a pick he will take alot to be even a fair backup in this league never mind having a winning record as a starter or a 4-2 playoff record yeah not bad for a butt fumbler.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by joe810 View Post
    i think your wrong he is a waste of oxygen and bigger waste of a pick he will take alot to be even a fair backup in this league never mind having a winning record as a starter or a 4-2 playoff record yeah not bad for a butt fumbler.
    huh? who or what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    Who IS that girl....I'm in love
    Haha that's 2 of us. She's Courtney Cox, the guitarist of the Iron Maidens (an all chick cover group of Iron Maiden). I only discovered her recently as well, and some of her other band mates are hot as all get out

Nita Strauss:

Courtney again:

Last edited by Down, Set, Haiku; 05-16-2013 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaSteve View Post
    Who IS that girl....I'm in love
    The Band:

[IMG][/IMG] .... (Well, maybe not the one in the middle lol)
    Last edited by Down, Set, Haiku; 05-16-2013 at 02:13 PM.