Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Story: QB Garrard to leave Jets

Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    Good. Geno VS Sanchez. Who ever is best in camp and preseason wins. McElroy #3. Simple as that. GENO TIME!
    I will not watch if Sanchez trots out opening day as the starter. It will be a debacle of mythic proportion.

I'd rather watch Geno struggle. McElroy? He'll be on season-ending injured reserve after the first pre-season game.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I truly hope that Garrard had the sense to tell the Jets this news first before he went and ran his mouth to a reporter.
    If he did they didn't let on at the 1pm conference. I don't know why I waste my time with that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I will not watch if Sanchez trots out opening day as the starter. It will be a debacle of mythic proportion.

I'd rather watch Geno struggle. McElroy? He'll be on season-ending injured reserve after the first pre-season game.

I agree..It's Geno's job. No way in hell they trot Sanchez out at home week 1.

In another shocking development, the sun set in the West.

Seriously I have been saying this all along. There was no way that Garrard was making it through camp.

Odds on Geno starting the season are very close to 100%

Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    I agree..It's Geno's job. No way in hell they trot Sanchez out at home week 1.
    I mean, we just never catch a friggin' break. That dunce Tanny saddles us with Sanchez, who you know will be the opening day starter. I will throw a
    f**King s hit fit and some other stuff into a wall or my TV. Keep a look out on your local news.

All League
    Mark was gonna start all along anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GangGreenAFFLICTION View Post
    I would like to bring in Kyle Orton.

Slants, outs and quick release....this is the MM formula I think

Would a 4th rd round pick be too much? Will it get it done??

To justify this....I cant imagine Sanchez opening at home against Revis and the Bucks ...I just cant see the FO take such a risk to furteher alienate the fan base.

Orton can start, Eugene can learn, Orton can backup and menor later on

Please tell me how you find this
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    I'd be on the phone with the Eagles seeing what they'd want for Foles.. If that's too much, I look into Kolb. Both guys have had success under Mornhenwieg and would provide an alternative in case they dont think Geno is ready.
    Sorry guys, but that's a Tanny move. Trade yet another pick from a rebuilding team for either a journeyman QB on his 4th team or a young guy who might not be better than the young guy on the roster?

Nothing Idzik has done so far suggests he would react with this kind of desperation. I'd rather have Vince Young on the roster than trade a pick for a QB that might not even start on a rebuilding team.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Get Brunnell on speed dial!
    Brunell and speed should never be used in the same sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Sanchez starts, and if he hasn't turned it around Geno takes over when playoff chances are gone, maybe sooner if Mark plays like last year.
    This is insane if any of you ACTUALLY believe that is how it will happen.

IF Buttfumble starts and delays Geno it will be until week 4 MAX.

I don't even expect Sanchez to even take the field AT ALL unless Geno absolutely shlts all over himself, which I don't see happening either.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    Sorry guys, but that's a Tanny move. Trade yet another pick from a rebuilding team for either a journeyman QB on his 4th team or a young guy who might not be better than the young guy on the roster?

Nothing Idzik has done so far suggests he would react with this kind of desperation. I'd rather have Vince Young on the roster than trade a pick for a QB that might not even start on a rebuilding team.
    I am wondering if he will decide that none of the available QB's are a good choice and just let it ride for now. We'll see.

All Pro

LOL. Maybe his index finger this time.

Smile

I mean, we just never catch a friggin' break. That dunce Tanny saddles us with Sanchez, who you know will be the opening day starter. I will throw a
    f**King s hit fit and some other stuff into a wall or my TV. Keep a look out on your local news.
    Man I thought you were much more reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    It would be funny to see McElroy out play them all!
    No that would absolutely suck. McElroy is lucky to be a #3, if he outplays Sanchez & Geno the Jets are BIG trouble.

I will watch, only to hear the deafening, relentless boos, and GENO chants.

And I will probably be as furious as I was the day they traded for TeBlow.

Seriously... Why would ANYONE want to see Sanchez out there AGAIN, rather than watching Geno figure it out?!
    I just don't understand some of these guys... It's like they never watched Sanchez play!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    This is insane if any of you ACTUALLY believe that is how it will happen.

IF Buttfumble starts and delays Geno it will be until week 4 MAX.

I don't even expect Sanchez to even take the field AT ALL unless Geno absolutely shlts all over himself, which I don't see happening either.
    Haloti Ngata is still on the the Ravens, they will let Sanchez be speared in the back and pile driven one more time by him. Might as well, he's already scrambled Sanchez's brain, why let Geno's be, too? Let Sanchez be Ngata-fodder.

I wanted him to come back, It is a shame when good guys who are good players get their career cut short. I think the jets should look around and just pick someone to help mentor Smith. Maybe Charlie Batch?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I will watch, only to hear the deafening, relentless boos, and GENO chants.

And I will probably be as furious as I was the day they traded for TeBlow.

Seriously... Why would ANYONE want to see Sanchez out there AGAIN, rather than watching Geno figure it out?!
    I just don't understand some of these guys... It's like they never watched Sanchez play!
    I'll be ready to see Geno as soon as I'm confident our new O-line has jelled. Until then, keep Sanchez in there as a punching bag.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Hindsight nothing...drafting GENO in the 2nd round was a great pick regardless.
    Seriously!

How do people not understand this?!

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    I'll be ready to see Geno as soon as I'm confident our new O-line has jelled. Until then, keep Sanchez in there as a punching bag.
    Now THAT makes a little more sense!
    I'm just hoping it doesn't take long for the O-Line to gel.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    I know my post is just as funny as your thread suggesting that Jets OL threw a game just to make McElroy look bad.....

Remember that one.... that was a real belly laugh!!!!
    actually i dont lol doesn't sound like anything i'd say though...

your post made no sense, i truly hope you've learned your lesson. and btw i really like tacos, i was going to get one 3 days ago.