Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The most hated couple in the world! Amy & Samy

I just watched the full episode. I've never once seen a Kitchen Nightmare's before or Gordan Ramsey - but this show was nuts and very much worth watching.

The big question I have is when do these two get their own reality show?

You know every hack reality producer is on their way to Arizona ASAFP trying to sign them up. They will be reality GOLD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    I just watched the full episode. I've never once seen a Kitchen Nightmare's before or Gordan Ramsey - but this show was nuts and very much worth watching.

You know every hack reality producer is on their way to Arizona ASAFP trying to sign them up. They will be reality GOLD!!!
    I've seen a lot of them... I think they're interesting just because I've always been around commercial kitchens and the food/beverage industry.

They are NOT normally like this. I've never seen anything like it in my entire life!
    He's normally yelling at idiot "chefs" and bad management that don't know what they're doing and are on the brink of going out of business.
    He didn't yell at all in this one, I think he was just so baffled!

These idiots called and requested they be featured thinking he was gonna praise their restaurant after the lady went apeshlt on some guy on Yelp in 2010, which led to a lot of online bad PR and other people stepping up and telling their stories about these lunatics flipping out on them for waiting well over an hour and getting terrible food!

It backfired, as you can see.
    If you haven't seen it, the buzzfeed article has pretty much their whole meltdown they posted on facebook, reddit, and other places. Friggin priceless!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post

I've seen one episode of Kitchen Nightmares. Ramsay came to my town to "re-invent" a restaurant that was already reasonably successful. It wasn't anything special, just basic Italian, but it'd been there for years and had a small but loyal customer base.

So in comes Ramsay, who has the brilliant idea to turn it into a half-asses "upscale" steakhouse. Meanwhile, the TV production plays up some storyline that the head chef and owner is an alcoholic and his waitress daughters are completely incompetent. Totally fugazi.

A few weeks after the episode airs, the newly re-opened restaurant closes for good. Ramsey's idiotic TV show destroyed this guy's business. **** that Limey prick.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Who?

Why do these people matter?
    Careful, your cane is showing.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I've seen one episode of Kitchen Nightmares. Ramsay came to my town to "re-invent" a restaurant that was already reasonably successful. It wasn't anything special, just basic Italian, but it'd been there for years and had a small but loyal customer base.

So in comes Ramsay, who has the brilliant idea to turn it into a half-asses "upscale" steakhouse. Meanwhile, the TV production plays up some storyline that the head chef and owner is an alcoholic and his waitress daughters are completely incompetent. Totally fugazi.

A few weeks after the episode airs, the newly re-opened restaurant closes for good. Ramsey's idiotic TV show destroyed this guy's business. **** that Limey prick.
    Which place was this? I know he's done a few around this area, and he did a Hotel Hell episode in Milford, PA as well.

I watch a lot of his shows but they can really play up a lot of angles with careful editing.

I don't think they had to do anything to show these people were insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Careful, your cane is showing.

Which place was this? I know he's done a few around this area, and he did a Hotel Hell episode in Milford, PA as well.

I watch a lot of his shows but they can really play up a lot of angles with careful editing.

I don't think they had to do anything to show these people were insane.

No one will believe until they see this train wreck unfold. I honestly couldn't believe it wasn't on here already!
    These nutjobs CERTAINLY did all of the work...
    Their "three little boys, meow meow meow meow" LOLWTF?! That swine should NOT be that close to knives... or teenagers!

Jets Insider VIP
    Also wtf is up with the spelling of 'Samy'? Why is it not Sammy'?

This makes me think it's pronounced 'Same-y'

:cane_shake:

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    No one will believe until they see this train wreck unfold. I honestly couldn't believe it wasn't on here already!
    These nutjobs CERTAINLY did all of the work...
    Their "three little boys, meow meow meow meow" LOLWTF?! That swine should NOT be that close to knives... or teenagers!
    I probably would have posted it sooner, stupid work keeps getting in the way.
    We value your newfound contributions to the Hampur, HMH.

He's a gangster. You better watch out.

She's hot.

I'd totally smash that out.

The fall asleep to the sweet melody of her complaining about my performance.

Yeah... No clue what that's all about. A lot of people are saying he's arabic after some confusion about him being Italian and a "gangster"
    He's from the Middle East apparently.

She could speak "MEOW MEOW" to you as she's flipping through her multitude of personalities!
    Also, she is a convicted felon. She went to prison for Identity Theft and Bank Fraud.
    Seems like another "Three Holed Wonder" just make sure all of the knives are buried in the backyard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Express View Post
    She's hot.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    he's arabic after some confusion about him being Italian

same difference, like ketchup/catsup

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Totally! No difference at all! Tomato/Tomat... oh wait, I don't think she knows what a tomato is.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    apparently, this is what old people watch on TV.
    not the normal ones

Saw this yesterday on another message board

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    LiKe ambulance and amba lamps

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug" anyone who's been around a major coke user can clearly see what her problem is. Too much Yack.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Express View Post
    She's hot.

I finally sat down to watch this from start to finish

Their internet abuse is warranted.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Yeah, that's it. I see the commercials. A guy screaming at people cuz he doesn't like the way they cook?

If I wanted to see that I'd visit my in laws.
    LOL