Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 68

Thread: The most hated couple in the world! Amy & Samy

  1. #21
    I just watched the full episode. I've never once seen a Kitchen Nightmare's before or Gordan Ramsey - but this show was nuts and very much worth watching.

    The big question I have is when do these two get their own reality show?

    You know every hack reality producer is on their way to Arizona ASAFP trying to sign them up. They will be reality GOLD!!!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    I just watched the full episode. I've never once seen a Kitchen Nightmare's before or Gordan Ramsey - but this show was nuts and very much worth watching.

    The big question I have is when do these two get their own reality show?

    You know every hack reality producer is on their way to Arizona ASAFP trying to sign them up. They will be reality GOLD!!!
    I've seen a lot of them... I think they're interesting just because I've always been around commercial kitchens and the food/beverage industry.

    They are NOT normally like this. I've never seen anything like it in my entire life!
    He's normally yelling at idiot "chefs" and bad management that don't know what they're doing and are on the brink of going out of business.
    He didn't yell at all in this one, I think he was just so baffled!

    These idiots called and requested they be featured thinking he was gonna praise their restaurant after the lady went apeshlt on some guy on Yelp in 2010, which led to a lot of online bad PR and other people stepping up and telling their stories about these lunatics flipping out on them for waiting well over an hour and getting terrible food!

    It backfired, as you can see.
    If you haven't seen it, the buzzfeed article has pretty much their whole meltdown they posted on facebook, reddit, and other places. Friggin priceless!

  3. #23

  4. #24
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,581
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    I just watched the full episode. I've never once seen a Kitchen Nightmare's before or Gordan Ramsey - but this show was nuts and very much worth watching.

    The big question I have is when do these two get their own reality show?

    You know every hack reality producer is on their way to Arizona ASAFP trying to sign them up. They will be reality GOLD!!!
    I've seen one episode of Kitchen Nightmares. Ramsay came to my town to "re-invent" a restaurant that was already reasonably successful. It wasn't anything special, just basic Italian, but it'd been there for years and had a small but loyal customer base.

    So in comes Ramsay, who has the brilliant idea to turn it into a half-asses "upscale" steakhouse. Meanwhile, the TV production plays up some storyline that the head chef and owner is an alcoholic and his waitress daughters are completely incompetent. Totally fugazi.

    A few weeks after the episode airs, the newly re-opened restaurant closes for good. Ramsey's idiotic TV show destroyed this guy's business. **** that Limey prick.

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Who?

    Why do these people matter?
    Careful, your cane is showing.

  6. #26
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I've seen one episode of Kitchen Nightmares. Ramsay came to my town to "re-invent" a restaurant that was already reasonably successful. It wasn't anything special, just basic Italian, but it'd been there for years and had a small but loyal customer base.

    So in comes Ramsay, who has the brilliant idea to turn it into a half-asses "upscale" steakhouse. Meanwhile, the TV production plays up some storyline that the head chef and owner is an alcoholic and his waitress daughters are completely incompetent. Totally fugazi.

    A few weeks after the episode airs, the newly re-opened restaurant closes for good. Ramsey's idiotic TV show destroyed this guy's business. **** that Limey prick.
    Which place was this? I know he's done a few around this area, and he did a Hotel Hell episode in Milford, PA as well.

    I watch a lot of his shows but they can really play up a lot of angles with careful editing.

    I don't think they had to do anything to show these people were insane.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Careful, your cane is showing.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Which place was this? I know he's done a few around this area, and he did a Hotel Hell episode in Milford, PA as well.

    I watch a lot of his shows but they can really play up a lot of angles with careful editing.

    I don't think they had to do anything to show these people were insane.


    No one will believe until they see this train wreck unfold. I honestly couldn't believe it wasn't on here already!
    These nutjobs CERTAINLY did all of the work...
    Their "three little boys, meow meow meow meow" LOLWTF?! That swine should NOT be that close to knives... or teenagers!

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807
    Also wtf is up with the spelling of 'Samy'? Why is it not Sammy'?

    This makes me think it's pronounced 'Same-y'

    :cane_shake:

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    No one will believe until they see this train wreck unfold. I honestly couldn't believe it wasn't on here already!
    These nutjobs CERTAINLY did all of the work...
    Their "three little boys, meow meow meow meow" LOLWTF?! That swine should NOT be that close to knives... or teenagers!
    I probably would have posted it sooner, stupid work keeps getting in the way.
    We value your newfound contributions to the Hampur, HMH.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Also wtf is up with the spelling of 'Samy'? Why is it not Sammy'?

    This makes me think it's pronounced 'Same-y'

    :cane_shake:
    He's a gangster. You better watch out.

  11. #31
    She's hot.

    I'd totally smash that out.

    The fall asleep to the sweet melody of her complaining about my performance.

  12. #32
    Yeah... No clue what that's all about. A lot of people are saying he's arabic after some confusion about him being Italian and a "gangster"
    He's from the Middle East apparently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Also wtf is up with the spelling of 'Samy'? Why is it not Sammy'?

    This makes me think it's pronounced 'Same-y'

    :cane_shake:
    She could speak "MEOW MEOW" to you as she's flipping through her multitude of personalities!
    Also, she is a convicted felon. She went to prison for Identity Theft and Bank Fraud.
    Seems like another "Three Holed Wonder" just make sure all of the knives are buried in the backyard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Express View Post
    She's hot.

    I'd totally smash that out.

    The fall asleep to the sweet melody of her complaining about my performance.

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    he's arabic after some confusion about him being Italian

    same difference, like ketchup/catsup

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    same difference, like ketchup/catsup
    Totally! No difference at all! Tomato/Tomat... oh wait, I don't think she knows what a tomato is.

  15. #35
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    apparently, this is what old people watch on TV.
    not the normal ones

  16. #36
    Saw this yesterday on another message board


  17. #37
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    same difference, like ketchup/catsup
    LiKe ambulance and amba lamps

  18. #38
    "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" anyone who's been around a major coke user can clearly see what her problem is. Too much Yack.

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Express View Post
    She's hot.

    I'd totally smash that out.

    The fall asleep to the sweet melody of her complaining about my performance.


    I finally sat down to watch this from start to finish





    Their internet abuse is warranted.

  20. #40
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,857
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Yeah, that's it. I see the commercials. A guy screaming at people cuz he doesn't like the way they cook?

    If I wanted to see that I'd visit my in laws.
    LOL

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us