Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brian Hoyer?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    No prob...we can still scarf up patsfanken' s future supahstah...

Matt Hoyer
    lol

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stick with who we have...why the need to bring in another vet???

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    Why are people panicking over the fact that we don't have 5 qbs on the roster? Last i checked, most teams go into training camp with 4 or less

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    Why this shtick, exactly? It is approaching the level of ~~~.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why does Gino have to sit and learn? did tannyhill and Russell Wilson have to sit and learn? How about seeing what he's got in training camp? You almost make it sound like there is zero chance he can start in 2013.....if gino has to sit and learn then you are saying that either sanchez or this unnamed veteran will start....in regards to the jets game plan...that makes no sense. Gino will be in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    I don't know if I'd use the word panic... Simms is a practice squad guy, Geno needs to sit and learn, McElroy is an unknown commodity (hasn't shown anything or not shown anything), Sanchez is Sanchez... therefore a veteran QB would be nice to have to push competition and step in whenever necessary.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using this since I joined in 2003 if you have a problem with it......TOUGH ****

I am talking football and you are talking about a smiley....get a grip or get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Why this shtick, exactly? It is approaching the level of ~~~.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been using this since I joined in 2003 if you have a problem with it......TOUGH ****

I am talking football and you are talking about a smiley....get a grip or get lost.
    Lot of shticks here, and I really have no problem with yours or any of them (well, except for the "matey" guy -- he got under my skin big time, but I think he's gone now).

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    in 2003 I put that smiley face....it just stuck....aside from that i'm just here to talk football. lots of changes in jets land...just an interesting offseason that is turning out to be one of the most anticipated training camps that I can recall.....for the jets and other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Lot of shticks here, and I really have no problem with yours or any of them (well, except for the "matey" guy -- he got under my skin big time, but I think he's gone now).

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why does Gino have to sit and learn? did tannyhill and Russell Wilson have to sit and learn? How about seeing what he's got in training camp? You almost make it sound like there is zero chance he can start in 2013.....if gino has to sit and learn then you are saying that either sanchez or this unnamed veteran will start....in regards to the jets game plan...that makes no sense. Gino will be in the mix.
    Can we get our new QB's name correct, please?

G-E-N-O