Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Goodson Arrested

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    No it doesn't.. But I do call out trolls who get all giddy and happy at the slightest negative news ; Goodson arrest for example. Or so called fans who will be happy to see the jets lose next year.. The ones who have an obsession with mark Sanchez, and want to pin all his failures on Rex ryan.. Who will pray for a bad year so Rex gets canned vengeance for ruining poor little #6.. I know such a troll would probably go nuts if geno smith leads jets to atleast .500 and Rex gets a new contract extension while #6 never gets a starting gig ever again.. If that's not a troll I don't know what is..
    Stalker, stop trolling me.

Troll, stop stalking me.

Whichever you prefer, just stop already. If you think you're doing the board some favor, you're not, you're just making it worse. Put me on ignore, avoid threads that have to do with controversial subject matter, you'll be happy as a clam.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Too busy at your Mensa meeting?

I'll help you out...

Most posters are saying it was a pretty good move my Goodson. Increases his street cred. Amd he won't be pegged as a cornball brother.
    I'm curious. Why are you even here? You're not funny 95% of the time, so you add little entertainment value like SAR. You contribute nothing of football value. You don't even spark debate or controversy as do other trolls. You're like a subtle stain that isn't easily noticeable, but still won't go away.

Just saying. Carry on for whatever it's worth.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I never understand these "for all we know" posts. Pure speculation that generally paints a rosy picture. (Except in the case of Holmes and his cadaver leg)

For all we know, he was huffing Gorilla Glue, drank a liter of Goldschläger and Mountain Dew, and stopped at home and grabbed the first piece off the top of his weapons and explosives stash, a fully automatic Uzi with the serial numbers filed off, and headed down Rte. 80 to take out all the 7-11s in Paterson.

Then he decided to take a nap.
    nah... he was found in the westbound lanes. Paterson is east of Denville.

(LOL... have no idea really).

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Troll, stop stalking me.

Whichever you prefer, just stop already. If you think you're doing the board some favor, you're not, you're just making it worse. Put me on ignore, avoid threads that have to do with controversial subject matter, you'll be happy as a clam.

SAR I
    Lol see you didn't deny anything I said.. I tried the ignore but too many people stand up for the jets and reply to bs when you highjack a thread.. So that doesn't work.. I'm done for today..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mod nothing. I'm going to buy the place.

And when I do, you can look forward to these exciting changes:

1. The Blind Homer Cult members will be deleted.

2. The Ebonic College Student(s) will be deleted.

3. TX and all other impartial non-Jets fans to be reinstated and embraced.

4. All the young-buck mods will be relieved of their duties so they can go back to being the great posters they used to be.

5. The Hangar will be deleted, OT threads allowed on the LS.

6. Jetswin, Crasherino, and Buzzsaw to be paid for their mod services, also given bonuses based on reasonable and attainable traffic and revshare goals.

7. VIP membership fees reduced to $19.99 to encourage participation.

Those are just a few of the improvements, will publish more when the business plan is complete.

SAR I
    I won't support you unless you promise to reinstate Borgo's missing posts.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    I won't support you unless you promise to reinstate Borgo's missing posts.
    Finally. Thank you Dcat, my old pal.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come on. Anyone who hasn't passed out in the middle of the road with hollow points and a hand gun should cast the first stone. We all know that we've either done it or been innocent passengers in our friends cars at one time when we were both drunk while brandishing firearms.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by doggin94it View Post
    But lets get a grip here. Goodson didn't harm anyone, didn't steal from anyone, didn't damage anything. What he did was wrong - but acting like the team is employing a horrible human being because the guy had a gun (irony again), assuming it was his, and got drunk and high, is ludicrous.

It's not like he killed a defenseless animal for sport and posed with the carcass, after all.
    +1 lmfao.

Seriously people need to get over themselves.

Better judgement? Definitely, he should show some.

Yeah, I know weed is illegal.

When he is charged with selling weed as opposed to being in possession of a small amount for personal use then you can make the case that he is hurting the team's image.

And honestly why is such a big deal being made about hollow points? They shroom and don't pass through walls as easily. They make a bigger hole going into someone. So what? Does regular ammo tickle? They aren't "cop killers" like a few in the dark have made mention to they aren't armor piercing.
    Last edited by AmericanMadman; 05-21-2013 at 04:29 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    We haven't seen anything yet. Wait until Rex announce Sanchez as the starter "who gives us the best chance to win". Next, he loses the first three games.
    It will become a bloodbath with folks calling for Rex' head.
    Just thought I point out that ,according to David Gerrard ,Rex all but ask him to stay and try and play thought the pain. To all our posters who are under the impression that Rex wants nothing more then to begin the season with Mr Sanchez under center, I think that request speaks volumes.
    I again would remind everyone ,of the looks Mark was getting from Rex those last few games. If looks could kill Rex would have been arrested for murder.
    This is speculation on my part, but I expect the Jets to have another QB in place, who can win the starters job, before the start of T/C.
    It is my belief that both Woody and Rex have seen enough of Mark personally to know he is not the answer. I am sure Idzik has also seen enough film to come to the same conclusion. Why do you think they tried to get Manning, folks,that should have told all of us they were finished with Mark then.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    Just thought I point out that ,according to David Gerrard ,Rex all but ask him to stay and try and play thought the pain. To all our posters who are under the impression that Rex wants nothing more then to begin the season with Mr Sanchez under center, I think that request speaks volumes.
    I again would remind everyone ,of the looks Mark was getting from Rex those last few games. If looks could kill Rex would have been arrested for murder.
    This is speculation on my part, but I expect the Jets to have another QB in place, who can win the starters job, before the start of T/C.
    It is my belief that both Woody and Rex have seen enough of Mark personally to know he is not the answer. I am sure Idzik has also seen enough film to come to the same conclusion. Why do you think they tried to get Manning, folks,that should have told all of us they were finished with Mark then.
    Let's hope you're right.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    just not sure whoever they could dig up and bring in there would win the job outright.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Troll, stop stalking me.

SAR I
    Ban this lame, unfunny, pathetic closet pat fan troll.

As for him buying JI or anything....his wife who wears the pants and makes all the money (allowing him to occupy a "job" that includes posting shtick 40 hours every work week) doesn't even give him the cash to buy lunch...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live the same society too. We all do. Living the society is one of life's great joys.

But lets get a grip here. Goodson didn't harm anyone, didn't steal from anyone, didn't damage anything. What he did was wrong - but acting like the team is employing a horrible human being because the guy had a gun (irony again), assuming it was his, and got drunk and high, is ludicrous.

It's not like he killed a defenseless animal for sport and posed with the carcass, after all.
    from what i read he was stopped on the middle of the highway drunk and high.

i'd prefer folks like this locked up prior to causing someone to crash into them or them causing a crash. defense attorneys obviously think differently.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Ban this lame, unfunny, pathetic closet pat fan troll.

As for him buying JI or anything....his wife who wears the pants and makes all the money (allowing him to occupy a "job" that includes posting shtick 40 hours every work week) doesn't even give him the cash to buy lunch...
    I've met Scott.

You have no idea how true this is.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post

i'd prefer folks like this locked up prior to causing someone to crash into them or them causing a crash. defense attorneys obviously think differently.
    Without knowing ALL the details, alcohol and guns dont mix. Can ther seriously be any denying of that?

Drunk people lose inhibitions.
    Without inhibitions, people often act, well, stupid.
    Add a firearm to the mix, and there is a recipe for disaster.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post

Goodson wasn't driving. You've never passed out in the passenger seat when someone else was driving?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMadman View Post
    Goodson wasn't driving. You've never passed out in the passenger seat when someone else was driving ??
    Ive passed out on the ride to disneyland, but my wife wasnt carrying a glock 9, nor a sack of the chron rock.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Goodson didn't harm anyone
    This has got to be the most insanely idiotic statement I've ever seen. And from a lawyer, no less.

Yeah, I guess whenever someones offense doesn't harm anyone, we should forget about it, right?

Lets see if you can argue that one with the court there counselor.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because he's one of the GOAT?

Why do you think they went after him? They gave Snackchez that turrible extension right after that. Not what I call being finished with a player.

And who in the world do you expect them to be able to get before TC?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    I won't support you unless you promise to reinstate Borgo's missing Hottie Thread.

Fixed.