Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 873

Thread: Mike Goodson Arrested

  1. #141
    Under 50 grams and highly intoxicated?

    I want me some of that!

    Seriously though, I'd have to smoke an acre of bud to get that wrecked.

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Jet View Post
    Another positive.

    And no coke in the car.
    Perhaps the blood test will reveal that they snorted it all.

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen314 View Post
    He kind of does, actually. I did not think so at first, either, but now you have Garrard out with a bum knee, which was evident to 31 other teams in the NFL, and then the second instance of guys getting busted with drugs and weapons in two months.
    Maybe Idzik needs his office raiding, soon as drug pushin is rife in his tenure.

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop24 View Post
    The Jets running back was in the passenger side of a vehicle that was stopped dead in the middle of the left lane on Route 80 West. A tow truck came up behind the vehicle and called 911 upon seeing the vehicle.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ogmn_oqJts

  5. #145
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Madison, NJ
    Posts
    2,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Maybe Idzik needs his office raiding, soon as drug pushin is rife in his tenure.
    Haha maybe he is Kaizer Soze?

  6. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    you can never again try to make a valid argument when you said " Herm's 9-7 3way tie for the division title despite being 1 and done in the playoffs is more of a accomplishment than making it to two AFCCGs "

    Geno was a steal at 39, that's why its a great pick.. You never can tell about qbs you have to wait and see. Alex smith, Russel, Sanchez, ect were picked high but were huge busts.. But nabbing Geno at 39 regardless is a good pick, especially when Jets almost took him at #13.
    LOL... GFY dude. In fact GFY while thinking about Rex' 2 empty visits to that game. And you can use the 2 banners we got for just getting there as your c*m-rag. Oh wait, we didn't get a banner for that, didn't build a foundation from it, and have gone south ever since. All the Jets got for that was the ability to boast an 0-2 record in the AFCCG in 2009 & 2010. But hey, I heard Cleveland Brown fans still have regular circle jerks regarding 86 & 87, so be sure to sign up for their convention, I heard it's in Canton during HOF weekend. And here, I'll even give you some visual stimulation:



    Hope you enjoy it, cause if all is right in the world that fat clown will be replaced after another tail-spinning season. Coming at me with that fake-@ss internet-thug "you can never again try to make a valid argument when you said" BS? You run s**t around here? I don't think so. Gimme a f***ing break.


  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    LOL... GFY dude. In fact GFY while thinking about Rex' 2 empty visits to that game. And you can use the 2 banners we got for just getting there as your c*m-rag. Oh wait, we didn't get a banner for that, didn't build a foundation from it, and have gone south ever since. All the Jets got for that was the ability to boast an 0-2 record in the AFCCG in 2009 & 2010. But hey, I heard Cleveland Brown fans still have regular circle jerks regarding 86 & 87, so be sure to sign up for their convention, I heard it's in Canton during HOF weekend. And here, I'll even give you some visual stimulation:



    Hope you enjoy it, cause if all is right in the world that fat clown will be replaced after another tail-spinning season. Coming at me with that fake-@ss internet-thug "you can never again try to make a valid argument when you said" BS? You run s**t around here? I don't think so. Gimme a f***ing break.



  8. #148
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jets Land
    Posts
    1,262
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Idzik. Let's recap:

    Signs David Garrard. Retires due to known knee issues.

    Drafts Geno Smith. Fell like a rock out of the first round.

    Signs Mike Goodson. Going to the slammer for two years on drug, weapons, and DUI charges.

    The Circus what? Not Clowns anymore what?

    SAR I
    Says the biggest one of them all

  9. #149
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Told you this would be churn and burn, better now than later.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Goodson only got a 1 million dollar signing bonus, he can be cut right now and save 333K against the cap and have 1 million in dead money. His salary wasnt guaranteed.
    Question? Do the Jets have any grounds to get back part of the 1 million dollar bonus ? And maybe a Cap Credit..

  11. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Down, Set, Haiku View Post
    LOL... GFY dude. In fact GFY while thinking about Rex' 2 empty visits to that game. And you can use the 2 banners we got for just getting there as your c*m-rag. Oh wait, we didn't get a banner for that, didn't build a foundation from it, and have gone south ever since. All the Jets got for that was the ability to boast an 0-2 record in the AFCCG in 2009 & 2010. But hey, I heard Cleveland Brown fans still have regular circle jerks regarding 86 & 87, so be sure to sign up for their convention, I heard it's in Canton during HOF weekend. And here, I'll even give you some visual stimulation:



    Hope you enjoy it, cause if all is right in the world that fat clown will be replaced after another tail-spinning season. Coming at me with that fake-@ss internet-thug "you can never again try to make a valid argument when you said" BS? You run s**t around here? I don't think so. Gimme a f***ing break.

    lol boy did I hit a nerve ! Atleast admit first wha you said about Herm was the dumbest thing you have ever said..

    But hey kid congrads for coming out of the closet for being a Jet hater/sanchez lover. Sar is doing jumping jacks right now..

  12. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    Lol... I'm always calm, but I got no time for people who a) can't respectfully disagree, b) try to big-boy other posters like they run ish, or c) put words in your mouth and lie to try to make you a fool and make themselves seem smart. Dude had the audacity to do all three. I never come at anyone sideways around here and I'm respectful to everyone, and I love to add humor to my posts, especially when it gets thick around here. Savage and I had a minor debate earlier this morning, and it was civil and that was that. He didn't try to belittle my opinion or me to his. We debated and moved on. It's not that hard, you feel me?

  13. #153
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,725
    Quote Originally Posted by JetOrange View Post
    Question? Do the Jets have any grounds to get back part of the 1 million dollar bonus ? And maybe a Cap Credit..
    Really depends on if there was those kind of clauses put into the contract. Even if there is it would most likely be dependent on a conviction which would not be obtained till after this season.

  14. #154
    If **** like this had to happen at least it happened before what's already going to be a wasted season.

  15. #155
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    You think Bradshaw's phone is ringing?
    YES.

  16. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    lol boy did I hit a nerve ! Atleast admit first wha you said about Herm was the dumbest thing you have ever said..

    But hey kid congrads for coming out of the closet for being a Jet hater/sanchez lover. Sar is doing jumping jacks right now..
    So you're proud that you come at someone disrespectfully because they don't share the same opinion as you and you're not intelligent enough to articulate your disagreement? And now you decide to put even more words in my mouth cause ANYONE who's read my posts know I'm no fan of Sanchez. Man you can't be this dumb.

    All that tells me is I'm wasting my time with your dumb-@ss. Keep it moving and stay away from me, d1ck-head.

  17. #157
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsMakeMeCry View Post
    this is pathetic. was really pumped about goodson. SAR, chill out, you can't put this on idzik.
    I'm not putting this on Idzik.

    But now we get to see how he wheels and deals because we can't go into another season without a receiving RB.

    In 29 games in '10 and '11 Ladanian Tomlinson had 94 receptions for 817 yards and 31 first downs.

    In 32 games in '11 and '12 Shonn Greene had 49 receptions for 362 yards and 9 first downs.

    For an offense admittedly challenged at WR, TE, QB, and RB, not having a backfield receiving threat was a huge blow, Goodson was supposed to be that guy, we need to find another now.

    The WCO needs a pass catching RB. Just to show up and have a chance to score points we need someone not named McKnight. If Idzik doesn't fix this and we go to Cortland without a Goodson replacement, then it's time to blame Idzik.

    SAR I

  18. #158
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,314
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    If you look at this franchise objectively, the kind of mess we always find ourselves into is truly funny. I mean, how can you not laugh?

    Mike Goodson is a devastating loss because he was going to be our pass catching back, we're at square one now.

    SAR I
    Are you kidding? Do you have any idea what goes on on the other 31 teams? http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/police-blotter/

    You are deranged.
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 05-17-2013 at 01:25 PM.

  19. #159
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,725
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I'm not putting this on Idzik.

    But now we get to see how he wheels and deals because we can't go into another season without a receiving RB.

    In 29 games in '10 and '11 Ladanian Tomlinson had 94 receptions for 817 yards and 31 first downs.

    In 32 games in '11 and '12 Shonn Greene had 49 receptions for 362 yards and 9 first downs.

    For an offense admittedly challenged at WR, TE, QB, and RB, not having a backfield receiving threat was a huge blow, Goodson was supposed to be that guy, we need to find another now.

    The WCO needs a pass catching RB. Just to show up and have a chance to score points we need someone not named McKnight. If Idzik doesn't fix this and we go to Cortland without a Goodson replacement, then it's time to blame Idzik.

    SAR I
    Very true. I was actually more optimistic about Goodson than Ivory in this offense.

  20. #160
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks81 View Post
    I'll take your tickets if you don't want to attend games! PM me.
    You know what I want for those tickets.

    SAR I

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us