Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Goodson Arrested

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    With Society becoming more accepting of marijuana use, the NFL will follow suit

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Do you have proof?

I can see disturbing the peace or disorderly conduct depending on where it's used, but an act of terrorism is a bit ridiculous.

Please don't tell me you studied law at Jordusky State University.
    Think about it, unknown substance,in a public place,people having physical reaction to that substance. In this day and age what are you going to think. Take it to the bank, first thought by first responders will not be, " oh this just a prank".
    Same reason you just don't make bomb jokes in any airport in the western world.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    Think about it, unknown substance,in a public place,people having physical reaction to that substance. In this day and age what are you going to think. Take it to the bank, first thought by first responders will not be, " oh this just a prank".
    Same reason you just don't make bomb jokes in any airport in the western world.
    I suppose farting in public is a terrorist act and planes should be forced to land and arrests made whenever somebody cuts one loose.

Liquid Ass Fart Prank is a non-toxic water based toy. As putrid as it is, it doesn't linger around very long. Just like the real thing.

People will definitely recognize the smell, it's just unlike any potency you've experienced before.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    I suppose farting in public is a terrorist act and planes should be forced to land and arrests made whenever somebody cuts one loose.

Liquid Ass Fart Prank is a non-toxic water based toy. As putrid as it is, it doesn't linger around very long. Just like the real thing.

People will definitely recognize the smell, it's just unlike any potency you've experienced before.
    Knock yourself out, my friend.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr 1m
    From the State Police investigative report: Evans owned the gun, not Goodson. #nyj

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr 1m
    From the State Police investigative report: Evans owned the gun, not Goodson. #nyj
    and some guys on JI in their rush to judgement had him convicted and enroute to prison. Now you say the report says the gun was not his! I can not wait for the trial or the pre-trial intervention and all this will be history!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    and some guys on JI in their rush to judgement had him convicted and enroute to prison. Now you say the report says the gun was not his! I can not wait for the trial or the pre-trial intervention and all this will be history!
    Thank God, not sure how we could have lost him.

drunken pot head is just what we need to right the ship.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ37/12 View Post
    Thank God, not sure how we could have lost him.

drunken pot head is just what we need to right the ship.
    If we got rid of all the drunken potheads in our organization all we would be left with is Idzik.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    If we got rid of all the drunken potheads in our organization all we would be left with is Idzik.
    good, and not an excuse by the way.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr 1m
    Screws up the endless rants by JI experts who wanted him cut the first time they heard the story.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    good, and not an excuse by the way.
    Really, not driving drunk or owning the gun doesn't? Because what, you should search every car before jumping into the passenger seat?

Its totally an excuse

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is good news. He wasn't driving, and it's not his gun. So it's a misdemeanor pot charge. Funny that no one has figured whose car it was though.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Really, not driving drunk or owning the gun doesn't? Because what, you should search every car before jumping into the passenger seat?

Its totally an excuse
    Its not an excuse for acting like an immature kid. Being drunk to the point of being taken to the hospital and having pot in his possession is grounds for not being on MY team. If your happy with the guy and his actions, good for you.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Its not an excuse for acting like an immature kid. Being drunk to the point of being taken to the hospital and having pot in his possession is grounds for not being on MY team. If your happy with the guy and his actions, good for you.
    We were talking gun charges. It not being his absolutely is a valid excuse.

And really, a joint and drunk, not driving, is not that big a dead compared to the gun charge.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    It wasn't his gun and probably not his pot either. He knew he had too much to drink and asked a friend to drive him home. Guilty of bad judgment of friends and not calling for a taxi

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    It wasn't his gun and probably not his pot either. He knew he had too much to drink and asked a friend to drive him home. Guilty of bad judgment of friends and not calling for a taxi
    lol

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    We were talking gun charges. It not being his absolutely is a valid excuse.

And really, a joint and drunk, not driving, is not that big a dead compared to the gun charge.
    I agree, compared to a gun charge its not close. But, if it were my team he would be cut.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, compared to a gun charge its not close. But, if it were my team he would be cut.
    If you cut guys who drink, get drunk, you'd have a hard time fielding a team.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Since its not your team I am happy. My whole point has been and still is: No rush to judgement! Innocent until proven guilty. You are American I suppose? That is part of our culture. The rush to judgement might work in other cultures but this is still America. If you disagree with American culture you could always move to where it suits your philosophy.

Now can we wait until this goes to trial or pre-trial intervention before we punish an American? Guess what?

I wonder how many games your team of choir boys would win in todays NFL.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    There you go again! He did go to the hospital but since we do not have your inside source of information We will just have to wait for all the information to be released so we can make our own decisions on why he went to the hospital. I wonder if he could have been sick? Could someone have spiked his drink? I wonder if the pot was planted by someone? I wonder if the search was legal? You seem to know it all. Please enlighten us. But I will still wait for the facts from the real experts to be released. Again, this is America! Innocent Until Proven Guilty! If he is proven guilty he has to face responsibility for his acts. I'd have no problem with that as long as the punishment fits the crime.