Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Giving up my PSL - Will Jets sue me?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Only thing I can think is he paid for season tickets now which may have been reason he had fire sale price, now he has till next season ticket renewal to unload them.

Funny, back when they cut 142 to a 10K psl they were perfect seats, height, on aisle one seat away from the 20K PSls etc.

Amazing they went to $5,500 with no takers when one seat over the PSL is 20K.

Even weirder section 143 row 2 had seats for sale at $6,500 each recently and sold in two weeks and the person who bought them put all ten games on Stubhub. Guy shelled out $26,000 before fees for seats. Does he think he can scalp them and make a $26,000 profit on the seats before they go worthless. Middle of the aisle row two seats by five yard line are good seats, but to buy to sell 100% of games and think it is a deal. Crazy in my opinion.
    Eventually all the PSLs are going to depreciate down to zero. Why anyone would get in now when it's a race to the bottom with Jets PSLs is beyond me. You are not going to make a profit on resale to cover your PSL and if you are a hell bent Jet fan that has to go to all the games, the secondary market is the way to go right now. If the speculators had the Jets projected at 13-3 this year it would be a different story.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are a whole bunch of things that are obviously beyond your limits

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

You are an interesting and peculiar man

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Only thing I can think is he paid for season tickets now which may have been reason he had fire sale price, now he has till next season ticket renewal to unload them.

Funny, back when they cut 142 to a 10K psl they were perfect seats, height, on aisle one seat away from the 20K PSls etc.

Amazing they went to $5,500 with no takers when one seat over the PSL is 20K.

Even weirder section 143 row 2 had seats for sale at $6,500 each recently and sold in two weeks and the person who bought them put all ten games on Stubhub. Guy shelled out $26,000 before fees for seats. Does he think he can scalp them and make a $26,000 profit on the seats before they go worthless. Middle of the aisle row two seats by five yard line are good seats, but to buy to sell 100% of games and think it is a deal. Crazy in my opinion.
    Would not want to go against you in poker. Your ability to digest information, find "tell" signs and spit an analysis is top notch.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTROD View Post
    Would not want to go against you in poker. Your ability to digest information, find "tell" signs and spit an analysis is top notch.
    rowonejetfan works for a ticket scalper, scorebig. His job is to study all these secondary sites on an hourly basis

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    rowonejetfan works for a ticket scalper, scorebig. His job is to study all these secondary sites on an hourly basis
    That's explains it. Was begging to wonder why an average joe knew so much about a mind numbing subject like psl sections.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by abs9940 View Post
    That's explains it. Was begging to wonder why an average joe knew so much about a mind numbing subject like psl sections.
    He's no average joe...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So that means that since he is a professional who studies the market for a living his word should have more validity then other amateurs here that just post their speculations. Interesting.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    please go back down to your basement Zippy and let those of us who attend Jet games and don't watch them on 14 inch Black and White Philcos discuss things in peace

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    please go back down to your basement Zippy and let those of us who attend Jet games and don't watch them on 14 inch Black and White Philcos discuss things in peace
    Am sorry to disturb your peace. You actually gave us all quite an important piece of information. Another words when rowonejetsfan (as you like to call him) tells us the Jets are not sold out we should believe him. When you tell us that they are we should know that you're just pulling it out of your as*. That's good to know.

PS. Why do you think that all posters you don't like live in a basement?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFY

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFY
    At last. When all words of reason fail.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    see ya, Zippy --- no time to waste on you.

Have a good life

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Put him on ignore. That'll get to him, no doubt.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Put him on ignore. That'll get to him, no doubt.
    EAD

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps, Mezz B, A and LLEZ fell in price a lot just because originally your choice was those seats or row 23 UD EZ. Today new folks can get between the 30s UD low rows by just calling up.

SG3, 227 on TGG is ROJF

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who are you people???

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    Who are you people???
    Every 2-3 weeks you get some guy on here with under 10 posts who gets a stadium thread going. I'm willing to bet it's the same person who does a lot of this and several people who post are the same person.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post
    So that means that since he is a professional who studies the market for a living his word should have more validity then other amateurs here that just post their speculations. Interesting.
    Alkro is source of what I think is accurate information on PSL resales. I'm thankful he posts here.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The online relo process is supposed to start soon. I'd be curious to know what the availability in the UD is.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    The online relo process is supposed to start soon. I'd be curious to know what the availability in the UD is.
    They won't show everything that is available I know that for certain. My gut feeling is they get people to relocate and into certain areas and then after that make a decision about changing prices like last season. I could be totally wrong.

Last year I was able to move my seats after I did not pay my bill. I asked someone who had access to the map to let me know what was available near me and they said nothing. For my price range I have pretty good seats. Several weeks when I called about something I was told the seats behind me were available for re-sale. Opening game the guy behind me told me he bought them as season tickets that Wednesday. He was there every game and never had to buy preseason. I know these seats did not show up during the relocation and why anyone would give them up or not move there is beyond me.