Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving up my PSL - Will Jets sue me?

Quote Originally Posted by rgoltsch View Post

We teach them when they are young, they learn to be Jets fans for life.
    You cruel bastard..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    You cruel bastard..
    I know, I know....in some states, this may qualify as a form of child abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Agree on all counts except a pair of $50 seats for the 8 regular season games would be $800 - not $1600. That would be a good call to go that route - and they WILL be available after the 2nd PS game. I was unaware you are entitled to green parking passes if you have ST in the Mezz B... Can you confirm that?
    Last year they sold the $50 dollar seats with no preseason. They even started selling them a few days before second preseason game.

You are right it is $800 a pair for season tickets, with shot at postseason plus superbowl lottery. Orange parking is only $15 a game and you only need to pay for 8 games of parking. which is $120, so a total of $920 for a pair of Jets tickets with Parking. We have not seen those prices since Clinton was President

I have Green Passes, but it was only certain PSL sections that got that offer. mainly non-club visitor side lower level seats.

Only downside of Green passes, they are $35 bucks each and are worthless for preseason games

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Last year they sold the $50 dollar seats with no preseason. They even started selling them a few days before second preseason game.

You are right it is $800 a pair for season tickets, with shot at postseason plus superbowl lottery. Orange parking is only $15 a game and you only need to pay for 8 games of parking. which is $120, so a total of $920 for a pair of Jets tickets with Parking. We have not seen those prices since Clinton was President

I have Green Passes, but it was only certain PSL sections that got that offer. mainly non-club visitor side lower level seats.

Only downside of Green passes, they are $35 bucks each and are worthless for preseason games

Are section 142 psl holders eligible for green parking passes?

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by goarmysports View Post
    Only Club owners can get green passes, but the Jets have been known to offer them when available to standard PSL owners.

SAR I

Rookie
    Actually, the Jets have offered them to others outside the clubs. I sent a letter complaining about this dilution of my value as a club seat holder to the Jets.

The reply was that they were filling the other color parking zones and were offering them to a limited number of PSL season ticket holders.

So the basic response I took from this was: tough luck.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    +1

Preseason games are the most family-friendly, low pressure games of the season. Easy parking, no lines,
    go to a wnba game and save money

buy generator with savings

Quote Originally Posted by goarmysports View Post
    First prior to March 1st 2013 you needed to own PSLs have requested an Upgrade to Green.

Then on March 1st if you were in certain sections you got this email.

Then you had to agree to it have it added to your invoice and pay.

Did you request the upgrade prior to March 1s and di you get this email on March 1st

Many PSL holders have previously requested to upgrade from Yellow to Green parking (Lots E, F and G) and we are happy to make that option available to you for the 2013 season. Should you choose to upgrade, a full season Green parking pass costs $350 and this amount would be reflected on your upcoming season ticket invoice. This offer is only good for the 2013 season, as we cannot guarantee availability beyond 2013.

If you are interested, please contact a Jets Representative at 800-469-JETS (5387) by Friday, March 8. Thank you!

Sincerely,
    The New York Jets

Quote Originally Posted by fortmeister View Post
    I have seats in Row 2 of Section 220a, next to the "club seats". These are great seats, but I don't want to keep renewing and taking a big loss on my tickets, so i am considering walking away and just not renewing, and forefeiting my PSL, which I originally purchased on the 15-year payment plan. Will the Jets let me just walk away, or will they sue me for the balance of the PSL? Has anyone had any experience with this?

Thanks in advance.
    Just to be clear - OP purchased PSLs as a short-term investment vehicle and personally financed them on a long-term payment plan with interest.

You may have bigger issues than whether or not the Jets sue you.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by rgoltsch View Post
    Actually, the Jets have offered them to others outside the clubs. I sent a letter complaining about this dilution of my value as a club seat holder to the Jets.

The reply was that they were filling the other color parking zones and were offering them to a limited number of PSL season ticket holders.

So the basic response I took from this was: tough luck.
    We have green parking this year. All we had to do was ask. Our seats are in the LLEZ.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    go to a wnba game and save money

buy generator with savings
    This isn't the Hangar, Tim.

The material that makes 10 year old boys giggle isn't very effective over here.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    We have green parking this year. All we had to do was ask. Our seats are in the LLEZ.
    Great, lets have a Middle Class Tailgate in the Green Parking section. Instead of Grey Poupon we will have no frills yellow mustard. Really shake them up

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post
    Just to be clear - OP purchased PSLs as a short-term investment vehicle and personally financed them on a long-term payment plan with interest.

You may have bigger issues than whether or not the Jets sue you.
    True. The OP should site search "investment gold" and file a-- wait, what's the opposite of a class action? if you are one, harmed by many? -- file that against all wo posted it. Actually, to make it equitable, it should be weighted based on the total # of "investment gold" posts per poster.

Jets Insider VIP

SAR I
    Seems, Timmy that the King of Lame Shtick feels he has some sort of monopoly here.

And your stuff is actually funny unlike the awful unfunny dreck he produces 24/7

Keep it coming Timmy...great stuff

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by isired View Post
    True. The OP should site search "investment gold" and file a-- wait, what's the opposite of a class action? if you are one, harmed by many? -- file that against all wo posted it. Actually, to make it equitable, it should be weighted based on the total # of "investment gold" posts per poster.
    Though not necessary, my seats are investment gold.

Fans who selected poor seating locations three months after the seniority process started, not my fault, they were warned back in 2008, will be happy to show you the posts if you like. I even posted an image of the seating chart, removed the seats that would be a bad value, showed that even though the place seats 82,500 there were only about 16,000 seats that anyone would die for.

People should listen to SAR. He's smart.

SAR I

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

SAR I
    Your passive aggressive insults are being noted... along with your aggressive insults and boorish behavior.

I see a lower profile in your future.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Though not necessary, my seats are investment gold.

Fans who selected poor seating locations three months after the seniority process started, not my fault, they were warned back in 2008, will be happy to show you the posts if you like. I even posted an image of the seating chart, removed the seats that would be a bad value, showed that even though the place seats 82,500 there were only about 16,000 seats that anyone would die for.

People should listen to SAR. He's smart.

SAR I
    I think the row one Mezz A corners are great. I also love LGL/LSL visitors side low row closer to higher priced section. Those seats are really amazing considering the ticket and PSL price.

LLEZ and most of Mezz are really just "commodity" seats just too much damm inventory and the view behind Enzone is just not that great.

I sat one game in row 13 in section 142 close to 140 and for a $145 ticket price those were damm good seats. Given middle of aisle drip line Mezz B seats between goal posts are $125 a ticket it is easy to see why some PSLs are harder to sell than others.

Remember new buyers unlike orginal buyers have sat in the seats during games and there are no pretty PSL reps to talk you into it. LLEZ high row middle of aisle seats really suck. When stadium is empty it is warm and sunny and a pretty blonde is telling you no money down just sign here people bought them.

Now freezing cold, middle of aisle tons of fans standing all game and having to climb over 20 people to pee and no financing these seats are going for $700 bucks.

But seats like sunny side LSL on aisle closest to Coaches club still hold up, because those seats are truly great.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Great, lets have a Middle Class Tailgate in the Green Parking section. Instead of Grey Poupon we will have no frills yellow mustard. Really shake them up
    We are trying to avoid the tailgates in the yellow lots. We have a long commute (2hrs+ each way) and want to avoid drunks and garbage strewn aisles.

Hopefully, they didn't move with us.

SAR I
    Lets be honest. its not even effective in the Hampur.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Lets be honest. its not even effective in the Hampur.
    oh the irony, unless you found a time machine