Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Giving up my PSL - Will Jets sue me?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    oh the irony, unless you found a time machine
    I did. Over by the famous Pete Dye railroad ties.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I did. Over by the famous Pete Dye railroad ties.
    better go back even a few years further - 2007

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deadline for renewal from my rep is 5 PM this Friday the 24th. Have to believe there will be plenty of inventory available on Monday. I know about 6 people within my circle of friends including myself that are not renewing - pretty sad. Gonna be interesting how this year plays out in terms of deals from the Jets and the secondary market. The only game I see commanding any kind of real draw where the secondary market will be high is the Pittsburgh game. I don't think I am going out on a limb saying the rest of the games can/will be had for 50 cents on the dollar on the secondary market.
    Last edited by Flushing Roots; 05-22-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Though not necessary, my seats are investment gold.

Fans who selected poor seating locations three months after the seniority process started, not my fault, they were warned back in 2008, will be happy to show you the posts if you like. I even posted an image of the seating chart, removed the seats that would be a bad value, showed that even though the place seats 82,500 there were only about 16,000 seats that anyone would die for.

People should listen to SAR. He's smart.

SAR I

Yeah, your seats are so great and desirable that even YOU won't sit in them.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Priceless...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    better go back even a few years further - 2007
    I'm not here to talk about the past.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't support Rex Ryan, don't want to sit there and watch his lifeless team go 1-7 at home, thank you. It's been 12 seasons since I wrote one off like this, will likely be another 12 before it happens again. I'm allowed to take a year off every 24 I think. Yeah, that sounds right.

Steelers fans, Patriots fans, Saints fans, Dolphins fans, Raiders fans, and even Browns fans (SOLD), find my seats very desirable, will pay 2x face value to sit in them for the guaranteed win on the road.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

The most greatest ultimate Jets fan! The poor dink is gonna be waiting a LONG time to go to a game if he's waiting for Rex to be fired!
    Last edited by Hitman Harris; 05-23-2013 at 04:30 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bravo, Guido

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sadly the Jets have always been a team where season ticket holders have a habit of skipping preseason, skipping last game of year than selling biggest game of year to cover preseason so at best we attend six games a year.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    My rep left and I got offered Green parking....I'll take it.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    4 Lower Level End Zone 148 47 9 - 12 $2,000

This guy is selling four LLEZ seats for a total of 2k.

You know what is amazing, the original price was 20K for four, Jets then cut price to 10K for four now guy sells four for $2,000, he has to pay fees on that site so what is he getting like $400 bucks each.

Honestly they are under cover in the corner. Not too shabby for this price. It is a shame

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post

You know what is amazing, the original price was 20K for four, Jets then cut price to 10K for four now guy sells four for $2,000, he has to pay fees on that site so what is he getting like $400 bucks each.

Honestly they are under cover in the corner. Not too shabby for this price. It is a shame
    Aren't those seats in the back row in the middle of the row?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

You know way too much about the stadium. You are a very strange and peculiar man.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I don't support Rex Ryan, don't want to sit there and watch his lifeless team go 1-7 at home, thank you. It's been 12 seasons since I wrote one off like this, will likely be another 12 before it happens again. I'm allowed to take a year off every 24 I think. Yeah, that sounds right.

Steelers fans, Patriots fans, Saints fans, Dolphins fans, Raiders fans, and even Browns fans (SOLD), find my seats very desirable, will pay 2x face value to sit in them for the guaranteed win on the road.

SAR I
    Well them, let me take the defense then.

I do support Rex Ryan and with respect I have seen and watched every head coach from Weeb to Rex and except for Weeb Rex has the potential to be the best of the bunch.

If, and it is a big one, Marty can get the offense going and we can get improved play from the QB position and keep this young defense off the field for the 65% of the time they have been on it the last two years. Well then you won't have to sell your tickets to opponents fans, because there will be plenty of Jets fans who will take them off your hands.
    Take it to the bank my friend, if Marty turns around the offense, Rex's defense will be one that is feared this year and will win a few more then one game in front of the home town crowd.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goarmysports View Post
    My rep left and I got offered Green parking....I'll take it.
    reminds me of when Kramer accepted free coffee for life settlement

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

I use to be near that row till I moved lower. Resale value is terrible in the row 40's.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rgoltsch View Post
    Actually, the Jets have offered them to others outside the clubs. I sent a letter complaining about this dilution of my value as a club seat holder to the Jets.

The reply was that they were filling the other color parking zones and were offering them to a limited number of PSL season ticket holders.

So the basic response I took from this was: tough luck.
    They keep diluting the product and fielding a bad team they are going to have a tough time keeping club seat holders.

Folks will just walk away after paying the psl.

Very bad business.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Apparently you don't have little kids. Preseason games are a great way to take a kid to a game. With limited attention spans, who cares if they spend the game looking at the jumbo torn. Who cares if you miss a quarter in line for food? Who cares if they want to go home in the second half? They don't know that the guys playing in the 4th quarter will be working at the mall in two weeks. They love the spectacle.

If they have fun, the game is a win.

When my kids are old enough, their first jets games will be pre season games.
    We took Dhilan our two year old last year to the preseason game. He lasted about a quarter till he wanted to run around inside and then stare at all the cars outside. I am hoping for two quarters this year.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    In honor of dropping my ST this year, a group of my friends and I are planning to go to the Jacksonville PS game - just for sh*ts and giggles. My plan is to buy the cheapest tickets on SH ($9 bucks right now), sit wherever I want and think about the poor slob that paid $700 including a $30K PSL for the same game... and I will leave at halftime.
    The guy who spending 700 a game on tickets versus your 9 bucks probably makes 10x what u (and I) do. He might be an idiot and a. Slob but he's not poor