Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Buccos!!!!!

2nd best record in mlb! 15 games above 500 if Buccos Win vs Angles and they R winning right now 3-0!!!

All League
    Make it 4-0

All League
    15. Raise it!

All League
    Ground chuck on the mound today as we look to go 16 over and bringing out the brooms!

All League
    Lol, Pedro again!

All League
    RTJR! 16 over

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    RTJR! 16 over
    That was a great win today -- Grilli almost gave it up, but if your gonna have a bad day, let it be with a 4 run lead. Looks like your Buccos have something magical going on this year.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    That was a great win today -- Grilli almost gave it up, but if your gonna have a bad day, let it be with a 4 run lead. Looks like your Buccos have something magical going on this year.
    Was a little nervous there at the end, especially with trout up. Even tho attendance is slightly down this year, there seems to be a different buzz this year. 16 over was the high water mark last year, so hopefully they can keep piling up the W's.

Are the fans in Pitt responding to the Bucs great season....how is attendance at the games?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Are the fans in Pitt responding to the Bucs great season....how is attendance at the games?
    Weekend games get a great crowd, but weeknight games suffer as of now. I expect that to change with the improved play, school being out and the weather. The local TV ratings this year have been way up.

After 20 years, you would think there wouldn't be anyone in the stands. Fans are cautiously optimistic, especially after the last two years of them collapsing at the end.

Weekend games get a great crowd, but weeknight games suffer as of now. I expect that to change with the improved play, school being out and the weather. The local TV ratings this year have been way up.

After 20 years, you would think there wouldn't be anyone in the stands. Fans are cautiously optimistic, especially after the last two years of them collapsing at the end.
    ok, thanks.

As a Mets fan, I remember those good Buc teams of the early 90s. Truth is I hated them. Having seen them struggle the past 20+ years, it will be a good story if they win the division and have a nice playoff run. For baseball's survival, the small market teams need to compete too.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    ok, thanks.

As a Mets fan, I remember those good Buc teams of the early 90s. Truth is I hated them. Having seen them struggle the past 20+ years, it will be a good story if they win the division and have a nice playoff run. For baseball's survival, the small market teams need to compete too.
    Would be a pretty good story if they can hold on. It's weird, my girlfriends sister just graduated high school and has never seen a pirate winning season.

Would be a pretty good story if they can hold on. It's weird, my girlfriends sister just graduated high school and has never seen a pirate winning season.
    WE ALL will this year!!!

Pirates are only going to get better too as the yrs come.. Their Farm system is LOADED w/TALENT!!!

Pitchers

Heredia
    Taillon
    McPherson

Infielders

Hanson
    Dickerson

Outfielders

Bell
    Polanco

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    WE ALL will this year!!!

Pirates are only going to get better too as the yrs come.. Their Farm system is LOADED w/TALENT!!!

Pitchers

Heredia
    Taillon
    McPherson

Infielders

Hanson
    Dickerson

Outfielders

Bell
    Polanco
    Lets just hope they don't give up to much to get a rental come trade deadline.

Lets just hope they don't give up to much to get a rental come trade deadline.
    Pitching looks SET altho the pirates might be able to use another experienced ARM in the rotation. I think the Pirates could use another BAT in the lineup at RF or 1st Base too. Wen u have the 2nd best record in mlb , its kinda hard to find weaknesses.

LOCKE
    CUMPTON
    COLE
    LIRIANO
    BURNETT

1 more BIG ARM would be nice!!!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jeT.MAC View Post
    Pitching looks SET altho the pirates might be able to use another experienced ARM in the rotation. I think the Pirates could use another BAT in the lineup at RF or 1st Base too. Wen u have the 2nd best record in mlb , its kinda hard to find weaknesses.

LOCKE
    CUMPTON
    COLE
    LIRIANO
    BURNETT

1 more BIG ARM would be nice!!!
    I keep hearing rumblings about giacarlos Stanton. Was listening to the morning show with one of your old New York boys, Gregg giannotti. They were saying that Stanton for Jameson Taillion, tony Sanchez, and nick kingham. That's some rumors going around. Not sure i like it.

All League
    Locke on the hill. Take it below 2 kid. 17 over here we come. JeT. MAC is ready to RTJR!

Gonna be out there the week of July 8th. Going to one of the games vs the A's. Can't wait to see the ballpark...heard it's beautiful. Hope the Bucs get in this year, would be great story.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    Gonna be out there the week of July 8th. Going to one of the games vs the A's. Can't wait to see the ballpark...heard it's beautiful. Hope the Bucs get in this year, would be great story.
    Enjoy bro. Pnc park is awesome. Not only a great stadium, but great prices.

All League
    Raise it! 18 over.

Swept the inter league west coast trip.