Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Who do you want as starting QB on Sept 8th?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geno if he is even or wins the job. Sanchez if he blows everyone away in preseason.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    It's because he sucks and is not an NFL QB.
    Nah, that can't be it. The only logical reason is that there's a league-wide conspiracy to keep Tim Tebow out of the league.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    Neither suckchez is suckchez and gino seems like he will be another diva like Holmes and thinks he is ready for the NFL but is going to get a rude awakening
    You keep saying this, over and over and over again.

If you bothered to read any of the reports and interviews after the draft you need to find one that backs this up

Unless of course you know the guy you're trashing, as if you had a clue.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Nah, that can't be it. The only logical reason is that there's a league-wide conspiracy to keep Tim Tebow out of the league.

Because as we all know, Owners, GM's and HC's aren't really interested in winning, they want to keep squeeky clean christians down.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    I have a problem with the entire approach the Jets have in building a team. Your first round pick has more value than all your other picks combined and the Jets continue to use them on only one side of the ball.
    I think a vast majority agree with this. However, I cannot really bash the selections we made in this years first round.

However, next year if we draft CB or DL again I may burst a gasket. Next year needs to be about playmakers on both sides of the ball. And the first pick needs to be offense whether that is WR, RB or an elite TE.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want the person who wins the job to start....if that's sanchez then so be it...no way I am rooting against anyone on the jets roster to fail.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    As long as Geno plays decent in TC and preseason have him start week 1. Takes all the pressure of Sanchez and if Geno sucks Sanchez can come in with no pressure and be the hero. If Geno plays well he can be our version of Russell Wilson. Win-Win.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geno all the way.

Only because I know what we will get with Suckchez.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Geno all the way.

Only because I know what we will get with Suckchez.
    That's just it, no you don't, nobody does. You know what he has done, not what he will do, you don't know the offseason he had, how it might have helped him learn from last year. You don't know what effect Mornhinweg and Lee will have on him, you don't know if te WCO will help him, an offense he flourished in at USC.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody but Buttfumble6.

He's singlehandedly destroyed the last two seasons with his horrible play...ENOUGH.

Next our resident Sanchez apologist(s) will be calling for the likes of Matt Leinart again

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's just it, no you don't, nobody does. You know what he has done, not what he will do, you don't know the offseason he had, how it might have helped him learn from last year. You don't know what effect Mornhinweg and Lee will have on him, you don't know if te WCO will help him, an offense he flourished in at USC.
    So sanchez can improve but tebow can't this is why your all hypocrites and the real hate behind tebow. Anyway like I said geno seems seems seems for those that can't understand like a diva. I still prefer him over suckchez but I bet in two to three seasons we will have a new qb

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    So sanchez can improve but tebow can't this is why your all hypocrites and the real hate behind tebow. Anyway like I said geno seems seems seems for those that can't understand like a diva. I still prefer him over suckchez but I bet in two to three seasons we will have a new qb
    Tebow never showed he could play at all, Nevermind improvement.

Why do u think Smith is a diva?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Mark Sanchez.

Because I'm a Pats fan.

I was thinking that exact thing.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, based on the selections we currently have on the roster, I want Geno to take over. I know Mark Sanchez is not getting us anywhere, so why not give the kid a chance.

With that said, I want Geno to compete for the job and win it. Never give him anything without competition. That will bring out the best in him.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez sucked because he made poor decisions. Vinny was a horrible QB because he made poor decisions. You can learn to stop making poor decisions, it is possible.

Tebows mechanics are so sh1tty, he will never be able to throw the way a NFL QB has to throw. His arm, body and footwork is so ridiculously off, he will never be able to make throws consistently. And no, spending 4 summers with QB gurus trying to change his mechanics shows that he can't do it.

But more importantly, neither will ever amount to anything in the NFL.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 05-20-2013 at 08:45 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Because he is replacing Tebow.

So he's going to kill him from now until the end of time.

Everyone knows how that rumor started about Geno. When he keeps acting the opposite of what some unnamed source claims, you know that it was BS

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    I was thinking that exact thing.
    No one is letting Sanchez win any kind of QB competition.

Without a vet on the roster, that could change, there isn't a player on the team who could beat out Geno.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Because the media said so. Geno Steak = Black Ryan Leaf haven't you been listening to Stephen A?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geno

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

He proved he could run the option in Denver. He won 6 games coming from behind, and beat a good team in the playoffs. Jets mismanaged the whole situation. I think the media spooked them, but now who cares? Hopefully they'll finally trust a guy who can win the game with his legs, and they need to. Start the kid. Or protect the ball with My Boy McElroy.