Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: OTA UPDATES 5/22

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    there was once a study done on driving in norway or sweden. drivers were asked if they think they're an above or below average driver. 90% said above average.
    I've read about that study and it always makes me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vMCTgGjTRA

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJet View Post
    Funny, you know you are not on the ignore list! I always get a kick from your posts and besides, who has a better avatar?
    Really, who does have a better avatar? Anywhere.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Good thing you said 40 you could have hurt my feelings..
    Be careful .. You'll round up soon!

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    You feel some bizarre need to lecture every fan who doesn't agree with you, and your main weapon is the "SOJF". Well, there are same old Raiders fans, same old Falcons fans, etc. The Jets are nothing special in their quest for a Super Bowl.

Whatever. You have a bigger complex than those you call out. It's this weird, innate instinct you have. It drives you insane to see people talking negatively about the Jets. Like, you HAVE to put them in their place. Just have to. They can't be allowed to be SOJFs. It's a weird personal crusade.
    EXACTLY. This guy is constantly attacking other chatters for having the audacity to disagree with him. That's the whole point.

Quote Originally Posted by TexJet View Post
    basement duelers with 40K posts
    Who do you know that posts 40,000 times whilst dueling in the basement?

Btw I completely agree with your assessment of JI since the mediocre successes starting with Favre in '08.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    You feel some bizarre need to lecture every fan who doesn't agree with you, and your main weapon is the "SOJF". Well, there are same old Raiders fans, same old Falcons fans, etc. The Jets are nothing special in their quest for a Super Bowl.
    As opposed to any other fan on this board that doese the same? It's an opinion, has nothing to do with agreeing with me, it has to do with me disagreeing with them, and this is a discussion board, and I'm discussing MY team on MY team's board with other fans of MY team.

Whatever. You have a bigger complex than those you call out. It's this weird, innate instinct you have. It drives you insane to see people talking negatively about the Jets. Like, you HAVE to put them in their place. Just have to. They can't be allowed to be SOJFs. It's a weird personal crusade.
    I'm not calling any individual out, I'm calling out a contingent, just as that same contingent calls out the "homers," the "sunshine club," etc etc...

This is a Jets board, get the f### off YOUR horse, and lecture your OWN fans on your team's board.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    As opposed to any other fan on this board that doese the same? It's an opinion, has nothing to do with agreeing with me, it has to do with me disagreeing with them, and this is a discussion board, and I'm discussing MY team on MY team's board with other fans of MY team.

I'm not calling any individual out, I'm calling out a contingent, just as that same contingent calls out the "homers," the "sunshine club," etc etc...

This is a Jets board, get the f### off YOUR horse, and lecture your OWN fans on your team's board.
    LOL....

Gangs of New York.

Except only one side (yours) thinks about it that way.

He is right you know Ray. We may chuckle at what we think is your gullible stupidity but you guys go full-bore defcon-5 loco with anyone who disagrees with your bizarre worldview.

Just sayin'

Me? I want you guys here. You bring color and some occsional moments of humor to the place. We may think you guys are idiots but you are our idiots and we love you warts and all. You guys, you are always and forever trying to police the board tell people to go elsewhere. Very odd. Perhaps they will make you a mod one day and you will ban everyone. Perhaps I would be one of the first.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post

Btw I completely agree with your assessment of JI since the mediocre successes starting with Favre in '08.
    I can think of one in the greater Boston area!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post

You have to admit that sg3 is racking up pretty impressive totals (20K) in only four years. He seems like a dedicated sort fella.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    LOL....

Gangs of New York.

Except only one side (yours) thinks about it that way.

He is right you know Ray. We may chuckle at what we think is your gullible stupidity but you guys go full-bore defcon-5 loco with anyone who disagrees with your bizarre worldview.

Just sayin'

Me? I want you guys here. You bring color and some occsional moments of humor to the place. We may think you guys are idiots but you are our idiots and we love you warts and all. You guys, you are always and forever trying to police the board tell people to go elsewhere. Very odd. Perhaps they will make you a mod one day and you will ban everyone. Perhaps I would be one of the first.
    To the rest of us, you're our idiot. You stay to amuse us.

Jets Insider VIP
    man OTAs are quiet since Tebone left

Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    Not encouraging that Hill's knee is swollen.
    Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    Jets Desperately need a WR. Kerley is good. Holmes is a meltdown waiting to happen. Hill has high school WR hands. AND, they have ZERO tight ends.

Paging Braylon Edwards.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    He was all proud of himself too, it was cute.

Then you came along and **** on him.

Oh well..

Hall Of Fame
    He was all proud of himself too, it was cute.

Then you came along and **** on him.

Oh well..
    Why did I just get a visual of two Munchkins standing around and congratulating each other on how tall the other one is.

"You welcome us to Munchkin land...." <sings>

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Congratulations Nut! At least you have graduated from your typical suggestion that the other person leave. I honestly believe that you are making progress here. I am proud of you.

No kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Congratulations Nut! At least you have graduated from your typical suggestion that the other person leave. I honestly believe that you are making progress here. I am proud of you.

No kidding.
    LOL, somebody's ruffled...

so about those OTA'S...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

LOL, somebody's ruffled...
    LOL