Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Smith signs with Roc Nation Sports

Geno Smith signs with Roc Nation Sports

@RocNation: We would like to welcome @GenoSmith_12 to the #RocNationSports family!

@MMehtaNYDN: Geno Smith announces that he has hired Jay-Z's Roc Nation Sports to represent him. Kim Miale will be contract agent

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I
    Not buying it. Doubt a player of Robinson Cano's caliber would drop one of the biggest agents in sports in a contract year to sign with a "circus" agency. Roc Nation Sports will be successful IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    Not buying it. Doubt a player of Robinson Cano's caliber would drop one of the biggest agents in sports in a contract year to sign with a "circus" agency. Roc Nation Sports will be successful IMO.
    Don't mind him-- that's just the Rex Ryan derangement syndrome talking. He'll continue posting stuff like this as long as Rex is with the team. Hopefully the troll fades into obscurity as most posters are choosing to ignore his pleas for attention

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Don't mind him-- that's just the Rex Ryan derangement syndrome talking. He'll continue posting stuff like this as long as Rex is with the team. Hopefully the troll fades into obscurity as most posters are choosing to ignore his pleas for attention
    He's a Sarhole.

Hell, Cruz and LeBron signed with them as well. Those guys are straight up clownball brothers.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I'd hit it.

No wonder these guys are all signing up.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

How's Bart Scott treatin' you?

Thought so. Listen to me next time, you'll learn something.

SAR I

All League
    Charter JI Member

Just a little clarification.

This Kim Miale is not his agent. She is an attorney who is a certified NFLPA agent who was retained by Roc Nation to assist in the negotiation of his NFL contract.

Chances are Kim Miale will not be doing much, if any at all, of the actual negotiating.

SAR I
    Bart Scott was fine but was here for 2 years too long thanks to the terrible contract Tannenbaum (the guy you called "the only real football man in the organization") signed him to. Now go crawl back into your hole you pathetic troll

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Bart Scott was fine but was here for 2 years too long thanks to the terrible contract Tannenbaum (the guy you called "the only real football man in the organization") signed him to. Now go crawl back into your hole you pathetic troll
    I had a question for you. Wait. I forgot. Give me a minute.

Oh, yeah. Here is it. Here's the question:

Where's that 12th win you promised us last year?

SAR I

When does he get his Benz?

What a graduation present.

On the day Skylar Diggins graduated from Notre Dame, she was presented with a new Mercedes by Roc Nation, the company founded by Jay-Z that represents her.

"I got 99 problems but a BENZ ain't one," a tweet on Diggins' account said, riffing off a Jay-Z hit.

Jay-Z was a former part-owner of the Brooklyn Nets, but he divested himself of that interest to start a sports-representation agency. Diggins is among his first high-profile clients, who also include the Yankees' Robinson Cano and Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz.

Diggins was an All-America guard for the Fighting Irish who was taken third overall in the WNBA draft by the Tulsa Shock.

A just-drafted WNBA player gets that. What does a soon-to-be starting NFL QB get?

SAR I

Matt Leinart says Hi

Veteran
    Yeah, you'll learn to become a bitter old man. Seems legit.

I had a question for you. Wait. I forgot. Give me a minute.

Oh, yeah. Here is it. Here's the question:

Where's that 12th win you promised us last year?

SAR I
    Typical coward loser troll behavior. When their ignorance is exposed they make up lies... You are a pathetic excuse for a human being let alone a sports fan... I really am starting to feel bad for you. You must have a really unhappy life

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

SAR I
    Tired of this incessant, unreasonable trolling. You're a Jets fan, for chrissakes. When you get back, find a new shtick.

I sure hope Woody forces Jay-Z to buy a psl whenever he decides to show up for Geno's games. Jay has a wife, a kid and another on the way that's 120K in psl fees! I wonder if he'll choose the 5 or 15 year finance option?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by goarmysports View Post
    I sure hope Woody forces Jay-Z to buy a psl whenever he decides to show up for Geno's games. Jay has a wife, a kid and another on the way that's 120K in psl fees! I wonder if he'll choose the 5 or 15 year finance option?
    Haha if you mulyiply that by four you have the value of his minority share of the nets. One fifteenth of a percent. What a joke that people referred to him as an owner

I see the circus is really starting to get rolling.