Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frontpage Mag: Oday Oboushi a Terrorist

The title of the article was Jets Draft pick tweets against Israel. Nothing about ties to terrorism. I consider myself a Zionist but who wouldn't expect a Palestinian to "like" pro Palestinian causes on their Facebook page. I didn't see anything in the article that was untrue per se' but to infer he is a Terrorist is absurd.

Belongs in Politics Forum tbqh.

JetsInsider.com Legend

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    What time is the game on Ramadan?

Dump and ban. Hate mongering has no place here.

Veteran
    Sign this b... aaaaah, nevermind. Ban SAR I anyway.

Hall Of Fame
    What. The. FVCK?!

FIRST off, has this kid done ANYTHING to warrant him being branded a FVCKING TERRORIST?!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Green + White View Post
    Sign this b... aaaaah, nevermind. Ban SAR I anyway.
    PLEASE!

Trade him for TX or something... ANYTHING!

So, if true, the article states Oday is a Palestinian who hates Isreal. Wow That is shocking! Find me an Israeli who doesn't hate Palestinians. Further it states he knows somebody in Palestinian Territory that is a member of Hamas. Well if you are a teenage kid in some housing projects you have to be either a Crip or Blood just to survive. I'm pretty sure that in Palestine either you join Hamas or Hezbollah (not that I am defending either organization) or you are done. Big deal. Next story.

Quote Originally Posted by 20andout View Post
    So, if true, the article states Oday is a Palestinian who hates Isreal. Wow That is shocking! Find me an Israeli who doesn't hate Palestinians. Further it states he knows somebody in Palestinian Territory that is a member of Hamas. Well if you are a teenage kid in some housing projects you have to be either a Crip or Blood just to survive. I'm pretty sure that in Palestine either you join Hamas or Hezbollah (not that I am defending either organization) or you are done. Big deal. Next story.
    I know plenty.

That said, this "story" is absurd. Wake me when Aboushi actually says or does something wrong. Until then, he's a Jet, and I'll be rooting for him.

This is so lame because remember when people were saying the same thing about that Boxer from Boston. Oh never mind, couldn't be anything there, just dump the thread along with your head in the sand.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    This is so lame because remember when people were saying the same thing about that Boxer from Boston. Oh never mind, couldn't be anything there, just dump the thread along with your head in the sand.
    Good god...there are some posts that only serve to make the world a dumber place, on average. This was one of them.

Yeah, let's condemn an entire race of people and blame them for all that's wrong in the world. That always goes well.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    wow.
    Last edited by shuler82; 05-22-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I
    Does that turn you on?