Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Crabtree tears Achilles

  1. #21
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    You really wanna toss away our best receiver???
    Getting a 2nd round pick for Holmes is not tossing him away.

    1. He's not in our long term plans.

    2. This is his last year with us. He will be released after the season. So, if you can get a 2nd rounder(nobody would even give us a 4th) for the cancer that he is, you do it without thinking twice.

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,554
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    Getting a 2nd round pick for Holmes is not tossing him away.

    1. He's not in our long term plans.

    2. This is his last year with us. He will be released after the season. So, if you can get a 2nd rounder(nobody would even give us a 4th) for the cancer that he is, you do it without thinking twice.
    +1 Hell I would take a 3rd and not look back..

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    You really wanna toss away our best receiver???

    Oh, I forgot... All of the SARry fools want the Jets to lose as many games as possible this year in hopes that Rex Ryan would be fired...

    Because they know JACK. SHlT.
    #1 He is a brainless ass clown, a malcontent and a cancer.
    #2 He makes way too much money
    #3 He is a #2 WR that acts and is paid like a #1 guy. See his whopping highs of 600 or so yards for the Jets.
    #4 He is of low character and low toughness (see him toss the ball on the ground for a fumble after hurting his foot last year.)

    The sooner that dog is gone the better.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmarco View Post
    Sucks for them. Bolden signing even better now
    No ****. Crabtree is like Anquan Boldin 0.3

    But they have plenty of time to find solutions in a season that finds a lot of players looking for work.

    San Francisco will be fine.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeejet22 View Post
    Santonio for a 2nd rounder... make it happen Idzy.
    Yep. And sign Braylon to take his spot.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    +1 Hell I would take a 3rd and not look back..
    A 3rd? I would take a late rd pick to wash my hands of Santonio.

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,570
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    #1 He is a brainless ass clown, a malcontent and a cancer.
    #2 He makes way too much money
    #3 He is a #2 WR that acts and is paid like a #1 guy. See his whopping highs of 600 or so yards for the Jets.
    #4 He is of low character and low toughness (see him toss the ball on the ground for a fumble after hurting his foot last year.)

    The sooner that dog is gone the better.
    (+) 1

    This guy was really the beginning of the end for the last FO regime.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    (+) 1

    This guy was really the beginning of the end for the last FO regime.
    I really wonder why people hate on Holmes so much. He and Kerley are the only qualified NFL WRs who can make plays. Holmes is a *****, but when he tries, he's there. He's no better than a top 15-20 WR (prob much lower since the last year), but that's much better than the street FA's who have substituted in for him.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us