Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anonymous Jet Says Sanchez Should Be Benched

Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    While judging from the first day of OTA's is a bit off, the fact that Sanchez threw another pick to a 350 lb lineman behind the LOS is sickening. Those are the most ridiculous picks imaginable, and he probably had a half-dozen of those last season alone.
    just the latest indication that he has no feel for the game, even in practice.

Hall Of Fame
    Has anyone ever been Benched in OTAs?

LMAO. (Just to keep from weeping)

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Geno Smith really shouldn't be speaking with reporters off the record.
    My joke...it's already here.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Hope this isn't an early indication that the locker room is going to become toxic again this season like 2010. This is going to be a rough season regardless of who's under center, if there's anonymous sniping now we could see some serious turmoil when we start losing games.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Hope this isn't an early indication that the locker room is going to become toxic again this season like 2010. This is going to be a rough season regardless of who's under center, if there's anonymous sniping now we could see some serious turmoil when we start losing games.
    there seems to be enough players who have endured losing with sanchez who would probably want anyone else starting except him. the guy is making a ton of money, guaranteed, hasn't earned it and the resentment factor is also in play.

Lets think positively

6-for-11 plus 3 Ints brings his completion percentage to 82% (9-for-11). Best stats of his career and proof that this is his breakout year. Anything north of 70% should get him into the probowl.

Jets Insider VIP
    Can you actually bench someone in OTA's? lol

How bad do you have to be for coaches to say, "he's benched, we don't even want him practicing"

Pettine still here?
    Last edited by Down, Set, Haiku; 05-23-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    The locker room w il be fine after June 1 when Buttfumble6 is Teblown out the door. There will actually be only ONE individual upset about this

and an Int to a defensive lineman... Mark has to hold the all-time record for int's to lineman

Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    "Sanchez struggled through a disastrous Wednesday practice lowlighted by three interceptions and general chaos, a display coach Rex Ryan classified as "unacceptable" and a "disappointment."

This is complete BS totally conflicts with everything published and Rex's presser that is posted on the Jets site now. Rex actually said a lot of good things happened but the turnovers were unacceptable, for both QBs.

There was no mention of general chaos anywhere that I saw.
    General Chaos was a GREAT sega genesis game.

On the Jets' practice field during OTAs, it was nowhere to be found.

But hey "dose jets are a circus right?" -mouthbreathing nfl fans

i'm guessing the source is cromartie. he's never been afraid to speak, he has no loyalty to sanchez and keeps picking him off.

All League
    Anonymous Jet yeah ok. This is a load of bulls**t. I could come up with the same article and use all sorts of the same "quotes".

Almost all of the team wants someone new at QB? That's not a shocker at all. All the fans are screaming for it and I would be surprised if that wasn't the same feeling in the locker room.

All Pro
    McElroy need to stop slandering Sanchez. Lmao

All kidding aside we got some females on this team . If your gonna trash a teammate at least put your name on it..

80-90% of the fan base wants sanchez benched or cut .

Dude still getting picked off by DTs in shorts and shirts.. Im sure the vets on the team have had enough of sanchez
    Last edited by Scoop24; 05-23-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen314 View Post
    What the hell does Tony Kornheiser have to do with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Didn't he say 'My daughter has a better arm then Sanchez"...or maybe he said that about Chad.

I'm so confused, The years are running into each other!!

I don't understand why people think this was made up. The media is sensationalist, I get that, but they don't completely make up stories. Someone said it. He may not be an important player, but he said it. And as of right now, he's a part of the Jets locker room.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I don't understand why people think this was made up. The media is sensationalist, I get that, but they don't completely make up stories. Someone said it. He may not be an important player, but he said it. And as of right now, he's a part of the Jets locker room.
    I too believe someone said it. This isnt a Manish article. I don't think this reporter gains anything from reporting this.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Trade this guy for a new gatorade dispenser, and 15 injections of cortisone.

Rex Ryan, right the ship man, right it.