Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anonymous Jet says Simms should start at QB

Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    Lmao no you won't have a better secondary. Hayden isn't going to be that fng good his rookie year. And you still have absolutely no pass rush. Not to mention the teams in your division will do nothing but pass the ball. Tyler and geno fine. both rookies. I actually really liked Wilson. Not more than geno but definitely liked him. Btw he's looked "ok" against the backup-backups of your team not great. Geno hasn't looked poor either.

Mark Sanchez sucks, but he sucks a lot less than Flynn or Pryor. You can't really believe this can you? Do you REALLY think it was because of Flynns talent that he played well those two games? Or was it the superstars and QB friendly system Green Bay has?? Pryor is a joke I don't even have to get into him. You can't really be this delusional can you?
    I will be having my victory celebration at Met Life Stadium December 8, 2013. Your welcome to join the after game party. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rfMH00QKM

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    I will be having my victory celebration at Met Life Stadium December 8, 2013. Your welcome to join the after game party. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6rfMH00QKM
    Even if you win it means jack sh*t. The jets beat the colts easily this year. What team was ultimately better?? You're record will tell who the better team is.

Btw, Jason Campbell is a HoF QB compared to the garbage you have now. 2011 was a lonnnnng time ago in football.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

90210 is bragging about the secondary, pass defense of the Raiders?

Last year at this time you were yuk it up, claiming the Jets Dline couldn't compete with the fearsome from 7 of the Raiders. That the Jets couldn't play the run as well as the Raiders or rush the passer.

A few back it was J Russell going to lead the NFL in passing. The games next great QB.

Somewhere around that time is was Aso is better than Revis.

This year it's the pass D. You should stick to going off on Charger players wearing Raider caps.

LOL, as bad as the Jets have been these past 2 season, the Raiders can't compete with the Jets.

All League
    Did not expect anyone to take the Matt Simms for QB thread seriously.

You are quick to jump back two years to this victory, do you think you could jump another two to 09 when the jets stomped you 38 zip in your own house?

I bet you was guaranteeing victory then as well, do you choose not to remember that game?

Go post at raiderfags.net, oh wait forgot your a closet jets fan and choose to spend all your time Trollin here.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=-e9XNJ2nbHY

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    90210 is bragging about the secondary, pass defense of the Raiders?

Last year at this time you were yuk it up, claiming the Jets Dline couldn't compete with the fearsome from 7 of the Raiders. That the Jets couldn't play the run as well as the Raiders or rush the passer.

A few back it was J Russell going to lead the NFL in passing. The games next great QB.

Somewhere around that time is was Aso is better than Revis.

This year it's the pass D. You should stick to going off on Charger players wearing Raider caps.

LOL, as bad as the Jets have been these past 2 season, the Raiders can't compete with the Jets.
    He's a typical raider fan, they are on another planet. They have sucked for that long that they will embrace every free agent and draft pick they select just to give their pathetic selves hope they can have a winning record.

How can you debate anyone who spends all his time on a rivals forum, constantly goin on about the same sh1tty win which they were lucky to get in the first place.

Mark Sanchez put up career numbers in the 09 game, jets blew a ten point lead, anyone who watched that game knows the raiders were lucky to get away with that one.

He refuses to take any criticism on the raiders, everything they do, every player they sign is the best thing since sliced bread, this from a team that has not made the playoffs in over a decade.

All League
    I will be having my victory celebration at Met Life Stadium December 8, 2013. Your welcome to join the after game party
    2012 NFL Oakland Raiders 4 12
    2011 NFL Oakland Raiders 8 8
    2010 NFL Oakland Raiders 8 8
    2009 NFL Oakland Raiders 5 11
    2008 NFL Oakland Raiders 5 11
    2007 NFL Oakland Raiders 4 12
    2006 NFL Oakland Raiders 2 14
    2005 NFL Oakland Raiders 4 12
    2004 NFL Oakland Raiders 5 11
    2003 NFL Oakland Raiders 4 12

You shouldn't be doing any victory dances. What you should be doing is burning down that sh*thole baseball stadium that you play in.

Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post

You shouldn't be doing any victory dances. What you should be doing is burning down that sh*thole baseball stadium that you play in.
    Dam.. Is that the worst stretch in the Nfl? Has to be.. Well.. Atleast their uniforms are badass

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Dam.. Is that the worst stretch in the Nfl? Has to be.. Well.. Atleast their uniforms are badass
    The Lions of 2001 - 10 may have had a worse stretch, but this one is right up there. And still going...

Maybe they should keep the stadium and just switch to baseball. They'd probably be better at that than they are at football.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    The Lions of 2001 - 10 may have had a worse stretch, but this one is right up there. And still going...
    At least the Lions have a roster now that you can work with, much better than what the Raiders have.

Starting with the QB

Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    Even if you win it means jack sh*t. The jets beat the colts easily this year. What team was ultimately better?? You're record will tell who the better team is.

Btw, Jason Campbell is a HoF QB compared to the garbage you have now. 2011 was a lonnnnng time ago in football.
    Because I care. When I'm gloating in the parking lot after the game it will feel so sweet. Records mean very little as sometimes you play a very soft schedule compare to another team. ( why a team might have more wins but isn't the better team)
    Look at the Jets schedule there is a good chance you will have the number 1 pick in the 2014 nFl draft .(your going to be that bad) There aren't that many wins on that schedule. Everyone in the AFc east has a much better team than the jets. You have the Sanchise" aka Butt fumbler.

Matt simms is so bad he makes M Sanchez look like an NFL Qb. You have the worst Qb situation in the NFL and Marty M can't make chicken salad out of chicken Sh--. At least you have a high draft pick to look forward to in may.

Jets Insider VIP
    Because I care. When I'm gloating in the parking lot after the game it will feel so sweet. Records mean very little as sometimes you play a very soft schedule compare to another team. ( why a team might have more wins but isn't the better team)
    Look at the Jets schedule there is a good chance you will have the number 1 pick in the 2014 nFl draft .(your going to be that bad) There aren't that many wins on that schedule. Everyone in the AFc east has a much better team than the jets. You have the Sanchise" aka Butt fumbler.

Matt simms is so bad he makes M Sanchez look like an NFL Qb. You have the worst Qb situation in the NFL and Marty M can't make chicken salad out of chicken Sh--. At least you have a high draft pick to look forward to in may.
    Not as bad as your grammar.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

LOL, the Raiders are a team where Sanchez would automatically be the best QB on the roster. Sh!t, your team hasn't had a home grown QB worth a damn since they had Stabler in the 70's. And why would anyone bring up Simms?

Sanchez's worst season, rock bottom record, is better than 8 of the last 10 for your pathetic team.

Think about that.

How many super bowl appearance both team been involved in since 2000. Raiders were in one. Jet were in how many again. ZERO. Only played in one in teams miserable history, and most of their fan base wasn't even alive to enjoy.

SO when you witness your team playing in the last game of the football season than talk. Until than you haven't won anything to be talking about any team with as rich a tradition as the Raiders. You look as silly as the Butt fumbler.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 05-24-2013 at 11:51 AM.

How many super bowl appearance both team been involved in since 2000. Raiders were in one. Jet were in how many again. ZERO. Only played in one in teams mioserable history, and most of their fan base wasn't even alive to enjoy.

SO when you witness your team playing in the last game of the football season than talk. Because it's just as funny as Buttfumble.
    Lol man I wish they had "won" a Super Bowl so you could atleast have a valid arguement " appearing" in 1, and not winning it is just as bad as jets not getting past 2 AFCCG.. Especially with that horrendous record streak.. But man you sure are the most loyal fan, it's easy to be a fan on a good team.. Most californians would have jumped shipped ship north to the much better 49ers, or even San Diego who look great next to raiders.. Tip my cap to you..

You watched that video I left for you above raider?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    Lol man I wish they had "won" a Super Bowl so you could atleast have a valid arguement " appearing" in 1, and not winning it is just as bad as jets not getting past 2 AFCCG.. Especially with that horrendous record streak.. But man you sure are the most loyal fan, it's easy to be a fan on a good team.. Most californians would have jumped shipped ship north to the much better 49ers, or even San Diego who look great next to raiders.. Tip my cap to you..
    Raider three superbowls championships to jets one. enough said. I witness all three of raiders championships did you witness even one.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    You watched that video I left for you above raider?
    NO because what are there like two Raiders left from that teams. That is like showing clips from the Jets championship team and making like you were there. It's irrelevant . The last time raiders played their Rb put the biggest number on a Rex Ryan defense. That's relevant. The names change but the results will be the same.

All League
    How many super bowl appearance both team been involved in since 2000. Raiders were in one. Jet were in how many again. ZERO. Only played in one in teams miserable history, and most of their fan base wasn't even alive to enjoy.

SO when you witness your team playing in the last game of the football season than talk. Until than you haven't won anything to be talking about any team with as rich a tradition as the Raiders. You look as silly as the Butt fumbler.
    That was 10 years ago and you got your asses stomped by the Bucs.

How many playoff appearances have you had since then?