Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anonymous Jet says Simms should start at QB

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    How many super bowl appearance both team been involved in since 2000. Raiders were in one. Jet were in how many again. ZERO. Only played in one in teams miserable history, and most of their fan base wasn't even alive to enjoy.

SO when you witness your team playing in the last game of the football season than talk. Until than you haven't won anything to be talking about any team with as rich a tradition as the Raiders. You look as silly as the Butt fumbler.
    *tries to make fun of living in the past by talking about how great living in the past is*

you can't make this **** up. lol.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    And what will there be from the 11 team that played the jets, about 4?

McFadden has proved he is a glass one system man, your linebackers stink and are all career backups, your receiving core is a joke with a UDFA (Streater) as your most prolific receiver, DJ Hayden is a reach, Woodson is an OAP, Flynn sucks, Tyler Wilson can't throw one deep accurate pass, d- line is arguably the worst in the league, your o line stinks apart from wiz at center, where do I stop.

The jets are a total different animal from the 11 team, and your going to eat a hot slice of humble pie come Dec 8th.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    How many super bowl appearance both team been involved in since 2000. Raiders were in one. Jet were in how many again. ZERO. Only played in one in teams miserable history, and most of their fan base wasn't even alive to enjoy.

SO when you witness your team playing in the last game of the football season than talk. Until than you haven't won anything to be talking about any team with as rich a tradition as the Raiders. You look as silly as the Butt fumbler.
    A SB that your team got smoked in?

Yup, I would be so happy with that.

More relevant to the post, I love that the Jets have won 4 of the last 6 vs. the Raiders, got to actually celebrate after those 4 games. Unlike that SB where you cried yourself to sleep.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because I care. When I'm gloating in the parking lot after the game it will feel so sweet. Records mean very little as sometimes you play a very soft schedule compare to another team. ( why a team might have more wins but isn't the better team)
    Look at the Jets schedule there is a good chance you will have the number 1 pick in the 2014 nFl draft .(your going to be that bad) There aren't that many wins on that schedule. Everyone in the AFc east has a much better team than the jets. You have the Sanchise" aka Butt fumbler.

Matt simms is so bad he makes M Sanchez look like an NFL Qb. You have the worst Qb situation in the NFL and Marty M can't make chicken salad out of chicken Sh--. At least you have a high draft pick to look forward to in may.
    I don't even see the point you're trying to make. Thank you for pointing out our QB situation is bad as if we didnt know that already.. but how can you even talk sh*t when you have just as many question marks at QB and your team sucks? I'm not even trying to be a d*ck but the Raiders blow and you don't have a proven QB either so why are you taking shots at other teams??

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The funny thing is I bet the raiders pick up Sanchez next yr.. Gets to be close to mummy ans daddy.. Only team he will have even a chance to start for lol.. Maybe he plays better on a team where there is zero expections to win

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    *tries to make fun of living in the past by talking about how great living in the past is*

you can't make this **** up. lol.
    Bingo.

I joined this site 6 years ago and every year his pre-season predictions for the Raiders are comedy gold. You would think they would have won at least 3 super bowls by now and there would already be hall of fame considerations for Jamarcus Russell.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Life View Post
    I don't even see the point you're trying to make. Thank you for pointing out our QB situation is bad as if we didnt know that already.. but how can you even talk sh*t when you have just as many question marks at QB and your team sucks? I'm not even trying to be a d*ck but the Raiders blow and you don't have a proven QB either so why are you taking shots at other teams??
    True raiders Qb haven't proven anything yet either.(three career NFl starts among them combined) But there is no chance were starting a Jamarcus Russell type( Mark Sanchez) or a Qb that has no real experience in a pro style offense. (Geno Smith) Not to mention has never played in WCo offense.

Matt Flynn and Tyler Wilson(played in pro style offense- under Petrino) have been very impressive in Ota's so far(no big deal as any NFl caliber Qb should look good in those settings) Both have been extremely accurate , The real challenge will be training camp.
    Also Raiders oline has proven it can pass block . You give your Qb time and your Qb's can throw with accuracy, and you should be able to do some nice things in the passing game.

So without a doubt 2013 Raiders Qb situation>>>>>>>>> Jets 2013 QB situation. Only time will prove if I was right.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    A SB that your team got smoked in?

Yup, I would be so happy with that.

More relevant to the post, I love that the Jets have won 4 of the last 6 vs. the Raiders, got to actually celebrate after those 4 games. Unlike that SB where you cried yourself to sleep.
    Did you ever see your team win a super bowl .(play in a super bowl) I noticed you didn't answer the question. (assume you didn't) So all I know is I have seen everyone of my teams three super bowl championships. It's a thing of beauty that hopeful you get to enjoy once in your lifetime. Until than know your place in the NFl, like you know your place in MetLife stadium. ( Name changes but it still Giants stadium)
    Last edited by Raider9175; 05-24-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you ever see your team win a super bowl .(play in a super bowl) I noticed you didn't answer the question. So all I know is I have seen everyone of my teams three super bowl championships. It's a thing of beauty hopeful you get to enjoy once in your lifetime. Until than know your place like you know your place in MetLife stadium. ( Name changes but it still Giants stadium)
    That would be yes, saw SB III. Have you seen every Raider SB? Did you also see people here celebrating 4 of the last 6 games vs the Raiders?

Now we're on to stadium smack? Explain how two teams owning a stadium makes it one teams stadium.

Should be similar to the logic that says the Raider QBs are better because their inexperience is better than Smiths inexperience. From the same guy who told us that Jamarcus Russell would step up and take his place as one of the best, very best QBs in the NFL?
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 05-24-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heard another anonymous jet rooting for Rex to play QB.........

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    And what will there be from the 11 team that played the jets, about 4?

McFadden has proved he is a glass one system man, your linebackers stink and are all career backups, your receiving core is a joke with a UDFA (Streater) as your most prolific receiver, DJ Hayden is a reach, Woodson is an OAP, Flynn sucks, Tyler Wilson can't throw one deep accurate pass, d- line is arguably the worst in the league, your o line stinks apart from wiz at center, where do I stop.

The jets are a total different animal from the 11 team, and your going to eat a hot slice of humble pie come Dec 8th.
    No alot more than that. Darren Mcfadden and marcel Reece . Lt jared Veldheer, C S Wisniewski and RT Khalif barnes , Denarius Moore(cromartie bi%%%) and jacoby Ford( didn't see him as he was injured) On offense.

Raiders Lb corps is going to be pretty damn good in 2013. A lot of depth and guys that can get after the Qb. Watch Sio Moore as a lot people say could be Droy. The raiders secondary and Lb corp will be light years better than 2012 version.

DJ Hayden Raiders agreed with M Mayock and Greg Cosell who had him as the best Cb in the draft. (they were ready to take him with the third pick in the draft so obviously he was top Cb on their board. The Jets secondary isn't as good as the raiders. Raiders have more depth and their safeties blow away what you start there.

Raiders dline doesn't have the big names on the Dline anymore but they got talent . This group will surprise and be more productive than 2012 unit. Watch Bilukidi and Jack Crawford to really come on in 2013. L Houston can do everything Sheldon richardson can do, but better). Go look at their numbers.

LT Jared Veldheer is the raiders best olineman. The trio Of Lt Jared Veldheer Center Wisniewski and Rt M Watson have a chance to be as dominant a group as any oline. LG Tony Bergstrom is better than Brian Winters. Raiders have a lot of depth at guard ( Brisiel, Lucas Nix, Lamar mady, John Wetzel ) The difference is raiders have a swing tackle Khalif barnes and you really don't have that Ot.

Your Rb, Te and Wr corps isn't better than the Raiderws either.

Bewildered Beast
    Post Thanks / Like

The only visible proof that the Raiders were "in that SuperBowl" is that their logo is on the Official Program. Worst SB ever.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    No alot more than that. Darren Mcfadden and marcel Reece . Lt jared Veldheer, C S Wisniewski and RT Khalif barnes , Denarius Moore(cromartie bi%%%) and jacoby Ford( didn't see him as he was injured) On offense.

Raiders Lb corps is going to be pretty damn good in 2013. A lot of depth and guys that can get after the Qb. Watch Sio Moore as a lot people say could be Droy. The raiders secondary and Lb corp will be light years better than 2012 version.

DJ Hayden Raiders agreed with M Mayock and Greg Cosell who had him as the best Cb in the draft. (they were ready to take him with the third pick in the draft so obviously he was top Cb on their board. The Jets secondary isn't as good as the raiders. Raiders have more depth and their safeties blow away what you start there.

Raiders dline doesn't have the big names on the Dline anymore but they got talent . This group will surprise and be more productive than 2012 unit. Watch Bilukidi and Jack Crawford to really come on in 2013. L Houston can do everything Sheldon richardson can do, but better). Go look at their numbers.

LT Jared Veldheer is the raiders best olineman. The trio Of Lt Jared Veldheer Center Wisniewski and Rt M Watson have a chance to be as dominant a group as any oline. LG Tony Bergstrom is better than Brian Winters. Raiders have a lot of depth at guard ( Brisiel, Lucas Nix, Lamar mady, John Wetzel ) The difference is raiders have a swing tackle Khalif barnes and you really don't have that Ot.

Your deluded, come on you can't possibly believe what you say.

Let your guard down, it's ok to admit your teams problems, your an absolute homer.

Why do you spend your time here, you respect the jets and the fans don't you?...come on admit it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGnW View Post
    That was 10 years ago and you got your asses stomped by the Bucs.

How many winning seasons have you had since then?
    Fixed.

The losing started with that SB and hasn't stopped since.
    Last edited by JetBidi; 05-24-2013 at 04:11 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Records mean very little as sometimes you play a very soft schedule compare to another team.
    You're ONLY as good as your record. The only way to judge an NFL team. With that being said, it means the Raiders have been as good as dog sh*t over the last 10 years. Bottom feeding perennial losers.

So I guess over the last 10 years when the Raiders had a "very soft schedule" at some point the best they could do was 8-8? Wow!
    Or was the "very soft schedule" year a 4-12 year?
    Last edited by JetBidi; 05-24-2013 at 04:53 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Hayden and Jenkins better then Cro and Milliner, get real. Milliner was the best rated CB in the draft so Gayock's opinion means jack to the majority.

Woodson is an OAP, ant Branch is just overrated garbage as per last year.

Seriously, what planet are you on?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are we discussing the woeful Waidaz

If the NFL was Italian Soccer, the Raiders would have long since been relegated to Serie B or lower for complete incompetence for more than a decade

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even the Jaguars have had more success the last decade.