Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forget Cutting Goodson: REX Must Go

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    That's your theory. Do you have anything to back that up?
    Have you been living under a rock? Do you actually follow this team?

Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen314 View Post
    Have you been living under a rock? Do you actually follow this team?
    Likely moreso than you. Once again, proof?

Veteran
    Likely moreso than you. Once again, proof?
    Unlikely. I've missed about 5 home games in the last 7 years so I'd say I'm following pretty closely.

Look, we all fell in love with the "I'm not here to kiss Belichick's Rings" statement, although in retrospect, such a brash statement from a rookie HC should have probably caused us to take notice.

It's alright, we all did it. Admit you were wrong, and catch up to the present day. Don't be afraid to see what your eyes are telling you.

Rex is the king clown, the example that everyone has been following. He needs to go.
    Last edited by BleedGreen314; 05-24-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Unlikely. I've missed about 5 home games in the last 7 years so I'd say I'm following pretty closely.
    I've missed NONE. Sow what about that proof?

Veteran
    Agree to disagree my friend, but you and your cohorts passionate, emotional responses don't lend themselves to any sort of logic. I've laid out arguments, you clearly have no rebuttal other than this weak, pseudo-Socratic exercise which I am no longer going to take part.

When you have a factual rebuttal, I'll be here.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Forget it, I'm still waiting for some sort of reason how any of Goodsons issues are due to Rex SB predictions his first couple of seasons here, before Goodson was a Jet.

Because I'm the Nut, lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Forget it, I'm still waiting for some sort of reason how any of Goodsons issues are due to Rex SB predictions his first couple of seasons here, before Goodson was a Jet.

Because I'm the Nut, lol
    You know what's funny? Rex's most damning decision making action has come of playing and defending Mark Sanchez, and your avatar is Geno Smith.

Obvious troll is obvious.

All League
    Forget Cutting Goodson: REX Must Go
    Why? Was he pulled over drunk with a gun and weed?

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Whether it exists or not, the only thing that will change the perception is WINNING FOOTBALL GAMES.
    agreed

Agree to disagree my friend, but you and your cohorts passionate, emotional responses don't lend themselves to any sort of logic. I've laid out arguments, you clearly have no rebuttal other than this weak, pseudo-Socratic exercise which I am no longer going to take part.

When you have a factual rebuttal, I'll be here.
    And I'll be waiting for that evidence I've been asking about.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

You know what's funny? Rex's most damning decision making action has come of playing and defending Mark Sanchez, and your avatar is Geno Smith.

Obvious troll is obvious.
    Besides all your issues, you really need a dictionary.

Troll? Obvious? lol

In the foetid swamp of internet discourse, this thread is a shining example of the old adage "It can always get worse".

Ban OP from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    In the foetid swamp of internet discourse, this thread is a shining example of the old adage "It can always get worse".

Ban OP from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.
    LOL. Rexists are a delusional lot. I guess that's what 43 years of disappointment will create. In the 1930's, rhetoric was what won the Germans over too.

This thread should be renamed the BleedGreen thread since it seems to be all about him, I guess.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

LOL. Rexists are a delusional lot. I guess that's what 43 years of disappointment will create. In the 1930's, rhetoric was what won the Germans over too.
    Now you're inferring Rex has a Hitler like hold on fans?

And the nutty, delusional "Rexists"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Now you're inferring Rex has a Hitler like hold on fans?
    No, just you Rexists, and he couldn't have come at a better time, when our proverbial Giants Stadium Reichstad got blown up, and the future was never brighter. He obviously spoke in glowing terms to some of you guys, as the team imploded, leaks started coming out harder than a Norwegian dyke, and we missed the playoffs completely in 2012 on the back of his undying loyalty to Mark.
    Last edited by BleedGreen314; 05-24-2013 at 01:22 PM.

Bewildered Beast
    Three years ago, Rex loved his players speaking to the media. He started the chirping culture as a way to cast off the shrill of Mangini. It may be hard to do with the razor thin "note" requirements that editors require these days, but let's suppose for a second, this quote is attributed to a real NY Jet. The last 24 hours of coverage, which should be focused on OTA's, are now on "Anonymous Jet" calling for the benching of Sanchez, and as a result, a lot of outrage against the Coward Jet has spurned from mostly the fan base. Yesterday in an online chat, Rich Cimini confirmed what many in the media know, that John Idzik will not rebut the quote, because he is not going to "Chase Ghosts."

I think if this stuff is supposed to stop, Rex has to go. To send a real message, they need for a moment to stop worrying about cutting guys like Mike Goodson; you need to cut the head off the snake. These days, what kind of credibility could Rex even have with his locker room, or colleagues?
    Cutting the Head Coach now? You yourself had more credibility when you questioned Revis' sexuality. I will let your peers punish you and then we will dump you.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Cutting the Head Coach now? You yourself had more credibility when you questioned Revis' sexuality. I will let your peers punish you and then we will dump you.
    How good was I in 2012 preseason when I called Fire Tannenbaum after the Eagles game? Did I not get jumped on as a lunatic then? How'd that work out?

Then in Week 3, and I got a PM from a Mod Who Shall Remain Nameless telling me to cool it, because it was too soon to call. Was my credibility ok there?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

No, just you Rexists, and he couldn't have come at a better time, when our proverbial Giants Stadium Reichstad got blown up, and the future was never brighter. He obviously spoke in glowing terms to some of you guys, as the team imploded, leaks started coming out harder than a Norwegian dyke, and we missed the playoffs completely in 2012 on the back of his undying loyalty to Mark.
    And this goofy, mindless rant...even after you rewrote it, clarifies how Rex and Hitler are similar how?

By playing the only choice he had to play QB?

Bewildered Beast
    Bye.