Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Manish - out!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    What exactly is a homer to you?? I understand Ray could be a example and also the Raider fan that posts here.. Do you consider someone that doesn't constantly dwell on negative topic's a homer as well?? I think if certain SOJF's brought their Jet attitude to the rest of their lives suicide would be the only option.. For a example say fishing, the Jet whine attitude there would be I know we won't catch anything, I'll get sun burned and the boat will probably sink.. In Golf I'll probably hack every hole throw my clubs in the pond and get hit with a ball and get a skull fracture.. On kids it would be; It's probley not mine and if it is he will grow up to be a serial killer and he will start with me and the wife.. It's pathetic when having good thoughts about your favorite team is looked on as being a negative..

And BTW I think Sanchez needs to move on,Holmes as well and Rex needs to become a complete HC not just a fine DC.. I also have had problems with Woody.. But since I'm not a card carrying member of the Chicken Little Brigade I guess you would consider me a homer as well..
    Very well said.
    I think it's pretty simple though. Call me Captain Obvious, but some people are just miserable (NOT pointing to anyone specifically in this thread), and having exhausted the patience of those around them, they have near unlimited opportunity to be miserable on the Internet. These rags reporters and their trash articles validate their misery.
    I'd guess you or I wouldn't be able to stand more than a few minutes of being around them.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Superbowl here we come. Just ask the homers.
    Rather be a homer than a miserable b1tch who looks for the doom and gloom in every and any situation. Even in the best of times. Because it's either they world is going to end or the world is going to end soon.

Then thinks they're above the so called homers because they see the glass as half full, at best.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Rather be a homer than a miserable b1tch who looks for the doom and gloom in every and any situation. Even in the best of times. Because it's either they world is going to end or the world is going to end soon.

Then thinks they're above the so called homers because they see the glass as half full, at best.
    I agree with that............. but blind enthusiasm is not helpful either.

Read my post 2 above.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds like a promotion.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't need a guy who is "pro Jets" covering them. We don't need a cheerleader. We just want a guy who isn't anti-Jets.

That is all.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great, now if someone would get rid of that camel sodomite Francesa.
    Frankly Mannish, Fatcesa and Cimini are all in need of DIFFERENT jobs.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whether you liked him or not, the moves at the NY Daily Snews to cut content are troubling. I can't believe that they lot rid of Weiss.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who is people's favorite beat writer? I always thought Newsday's have been the best from Boland to Boone to even Kimberley Martin who was solid her first year. Boland was always my favorite though.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If his role is like Greg Bedard's role was when he was at the Boston Globe (he just left for Sports Illustrated), it means Mehta will cover the Jets five to six days a week and write a NFL related column on Sundays. That's what Bedard did for the Globe.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with a previous poster saying it sounds like a promotion.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by david1023 View Post
    It's funny how quickly fans turned on him. I remember when he first started he was seen as a "breath of fresh air" around these parts.
    He quickly turned, the bastid

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    Pettine is gone so he has no one who will trade info for a BJ. Good riddance!

Lolz

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew he was gay. What does he expect a parade or somethong? Nothing to see here...