Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Rainjizz done!!!!!

  1. #1
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Huntington, NY
    Posts
    8,618

    Rainjizz done!!!!!

    The jizz are the most over rated team in sports. Good riddance.

  2. #2
    They are good enough to be in your head.

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Huntington, NY
    Posts
    8,618
    Nope. Bad enough to realize all of the jizz fans that came out of the wood work after they lucked out against the caps are full of ****e.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    Nope. Bad enough to realize all of the jizz fans that came out of the wood work after they lucked out against the caps are full of ****e.
    They are in your head!!! Only good teams can do that.

  5. #5
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Huntington, NY
    Posts
    8,618
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    They are in your head!!! Only good teams can do that.
    Nope. Good teams win championships. I can accept that. Pretenders make me laugh. King nothing.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    Nope. Good teams win championships. I can accept that. Pretenders make me laugh. King nothing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av1cTYQN0f0

  7. #7
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Huntington, NY
    Posts
    8,618
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Yaaaawwwnnn. Much ado about nothing.

  8. #8
    A salute to the best goalie in the NHL, The King!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gjOlz6EOWI

  9. #9

  10. #10
    Don't make an idiot out of yourself. There are a lot of areas to be critical of the Rangers but goaltending isn't one of them.

    Congrats on advancing.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,235
    The puck bounces a lot, ya know.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    The jizz are the most over rated team in sports. Good riddance.
    Yeah!! Haha! Enjoy the off season "Blue Shirts". (Most quiffed out nickname in sports.)

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    The puck bounces a lot, ya know.
    Whatcha gonna do, apache

    At least the Rangers and Devils have won something since the first Reagan Administration and haven't been recently kicked out of the territory they are named for like Pete's Old Country Road Potato Farmers

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Don't make an idiot out of yourself. There are a lot of areas to be critical of the Rangers but goaltending isn't one of them.

    Congrats on advancing.
    Stiil waiting for the explanation of why Rask isn't a Vezina finalist.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    At least the Rangers and Devils have won something since the first Reagan Administration
    An yet you are still a Jets fan.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Stiil waiting for the explanation of why Rask isn't a Vezina finalist.
    Rask is a hell of a goalie.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Stiil waiting for the explanation of why Rask isn't a Vezina finalist.
    Maybe he deserved a spot over Niemi, but no way is he more deserving than Henrik.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,219
    Good Luck against Cindy

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Maybe he deserved a spot over Niemi, but no way is he more deserving than Henrik.
    Henrik is better, but Rask is quite good.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    Henrik is better, but Rask is quite good.
    Rask is very good. It will be interesting to see how he does against Pitt.

    This matchup reminds me a lot of the Boston-Tampa Bay matchup in the ECF two years ago. The Lecavalier-Stamkos-St. Louis line was getting to the net at will in that series. TB scored 5 goals in 4 of the 7 games. But Thomas had two shutouts and that was the difference in the series. Not sure that Rask can rise to that level against a team as explosive as Pitt.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us