Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keyshawn Johnson; Neighborhood Watch

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    How did Beiber zoom past Keyshawn in a Ferrari on his way home, but Keyshawn had time to drive his kid home, then get back on the road and stop him before he reaches his house?
    "Tracked" would have been a better choice of word than "chased." He dropped off his kid and then drove over to Bieber's house to confront him. He didn't see the Ferrari go flying by and chase after it.

It's written by a TMZ staffer. They're unnecessarily trying to sensationalize something. It's already a good story, no need to act like the Prius was chasing after the Ferrari.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    How did Beiber zoom past Keyshawn in a Ferrari on his way home, but Keyshawn had time to drive his kid home, then get back on the road and stop him before he reaches his house?
    Eco-friendly twin turbos on the Prius.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBidi View Post
    Eco-friendly twin turbos on the Prius.
    My wife used to have a Prius. Properly doped up, a Tour De France cyclist could outrun it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live close to Calabasas , its very small , mostly upscale gated communities

they probably live close to each other

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    My wife used to have a Prius. Properly doped up, a Tour De France cyclist could outrun it.
    Mark Cavendish would go flying right past a Prius. Can't wait for this year's Tour. Cycling is actually a pretty interesting sport once you figure out what the **** is going on.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    "Tracked" would have been a better choice of word than "chased." He dropped off his kid and then drove over to Bieber's house to confront him. He didn't see the Ferrari go flying by and chase after it.

It's written by a TMZ staffer. They're unnecessarily trying to sensationalize something. It's already a good story, no need to act like the Prius was chasing after the Ferrari.
    I assume that, and that Keyshawn knew where Beiber lived. But it also said he "parked in front" of the Ferrari and confronted him. Wouldn't JB already be long gone in his house by then? The story is hilarious and awesome, but the timeline is suspicious.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    I assume that, and that Keyshawn knew where Beiber lived. But it also said he "parked in front" of the Ferrari and confronted him. Wouldn't JB already be long gone in his house by then? The story is hilarious and awesome, but the timeline is suspicious.
    He was probably getting one last good hit on his pipe in the car before going inside.

The story said he looked stoned.

Maybe he was just sitting in his car dazed and jamming out to some Lil Wayne when a giant black man pulled up behind him and he went all Mike Bolton a la Office Space and remembered he was white.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I assume it played out something like this:

Keyshawn pulls up to Bieber's house, walks up and rings the doorbell. Bieber comes out and they have words. Keyshawn tries to tell him off. Bieber's not having any of it and goes back inside. Keyshawn goes home.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    I assume it played out something like this:

Keyshawn pulls up to Bieber's house, walks up and rings the doorbell. Bieber comes out and they have words. Keyshawn tries to tell him off. Bieber's not having any of it and goes back inside. Keyshawn goes home.
    Keyshawn jumping out of his Prius and saying "C'MON, MAN!" while Bieber gets scared and runs frantically into his house at the sight of a famous black man he doesn't recognize is much more amusing in my head.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What are the chances that the Beibster had any idea who Keyshawn was?
    besides a scary, angry black man? none whatsoever.

which makes the beibler quite the racist.