Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1362

Thread: Martin/Zimmerman Trial

  1. #561
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,130
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    We get it...you spent a lifetime....and career..not "getting out of the car".

    I knew a ton of cops just like you. All safe and home with their pensions.

    Granted Zimmerman was not a cop, but a mere cursory glance at this perp. Martin shows he was a burglar/felon.

    Some dipshyte block watcher had more balls than you ever did.

    Who whoulda thunk it.

    (you remember the rollie eyed guy....its your move.)


    lol

    -

  2. #562
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,411
    The cop shoots dog thread and this case have a very strong commonality.

    BOTH have victims that by their own actions, very voluntary, very thought out, put themselves in harms way.


    The dog is dead and every other bystander is alive because they stayed away and let LEO do their job. Travon, when confronted, did not exit, leave or do what almost every other person would do.

    Sad he died, not defending Zimmerman.

    They are painting my 10 story office building... I walk UNDER the scaffold as I recognize the danger of walking outside of it, even though the painter would be negligent for dropping something that could harm me.

  3. #563
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    greenwich village, NYC
    Posts
    8,167
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    We get it...you spent a lifetime....and career..not "getting out of the car".

    I knew a ton of cops just like you. All safe and home with their pensions.

    Granted Zimmerman was not a cop, but a mere cursory glance at this perp. Martin shows he was a burglar/felon.

    Some dipshyte block watcher had more balls than you ever did.

    Who whoulda thunk it.

    (you remember the rollie eyed guy....its your move.)


    lol

    -
    Really? So you thought Zimmerman did the right thing because "he's not a cop" but he plays one in the backyard? Really? And you thought it was fine for him to ignore the dispatcher's instruction not to pursue? Really? And you think it's all about who has more balls? Really? That's your cop story? Dumb and dumber.

  4. #564
    Wow, you write this drunk on the train ride home? You spouting off nonsense as you get high fived by your mod buddies does what exactly? Amazing I have been attacked by sh1theads on the street and didn't shoot them point blank in the chest, then again I'm not a p8ssy like Zimmerman your hero.

    I would be happy to ask the NYPD guys I work with about you, I'm sure you're a legend.


    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    We get it...you spent a lifetime....and career..not "getting out of the car".

    I knew a ton of cops just like you. All safe and home with their pensions.

    Granted Zimmerman was not a cop, but a mere cursory glance at this perp. Martin shows he was a burglar/felon.

    Some dipshyte block watcher had more balls than you ever did.

    Who whoulda thunk it.

    (you remember the rollie eyed guy....its your move.)


    lol

    -

  5. #565
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    there's no evidence Zimmerman did anything wrong, but the six broads will find Zimmerman guilty because they don't want to look like racists.

    all women juries - look the f* out
    If I slammed Zimmermans head on the concrete he would have been unconscious and most likely unable to grab his gun, and if someone broke my nose I would have pulled my gun right there. I still think something isn't right about Zimmerman.

  6. #566
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,010
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Women! They can't be trusted to think logically!
    This is FLa. half of them are missing teeth.

  7. #567
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Travon provoked the situation equally.

    When given the opportunity to show he is harmless...he did not.

    He welcomed the confrontation and lost big time.


    It is clear in your post you don't acknowledge that but it is true.
    Please explain why Travon needed to show he was in fact harmless, was he being followed and approached by a cop?

  8. #568
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,411
    Quote Originally Posted by CMEC View Post
    Please explain why Travon needed to show he was in fact harmless, was he being followed and approached by a cop?
    I didnt say he needed to or had to.... but had he, he would be alive. I am saying, based on facts in the case, he did nothing to let Zimmerman know he was harmless and not a threat.

    In fact, he may have approached Zimmerman based on some accounts. Zimmerman is a jagoff, no question. BUT if I was approached in a community by a night watchman, I would tell him why I am where I am etc... I wouldn't say anything that would provoke him. NOTHING good will happen.

  9. #569
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,440
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I didnt say he needed to or had to.... but had he, he would be alive. I am saying, based on facts in the case, he did nothing to let Zimmerman know he was harmless and not a threat.

    In fact, he may have approached Zimmerman based on some accounts. Zimmerman is a jagoff, no question. BUT if I was approached in a community by a night watchman, I would tell him why I am where I am etc... I wouldn't say anything that would provoke him. NOTHING good will happen.
    this.

    but its much more badass to take the opposite approach, tell someone to GFY, and start swinging.

  10. #570
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,991
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Really? So you thought Zimmerman did the right thing because "he's not a cop" but he plays one in the backyard? Really? And you thought it was fine for him to ignore the dispatcher's instruction not to pursue? Really? And you think it's all about who has more balls? Really? That's your cop story? Dumb and dumber.

    Shhhhh....I'm poking it with a stick.

    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post

    I would be happy to ask the NYPD guys I work with about you, I'm sure you're a legend.
    Knock yourself out.

    "Hey guys, there's this guy on the Jets site....huh...oh Jets Insider. Its a fan site. Anyways, he's a d*ck and I dont like him. His name is **** ****** and he wears a toupe and is a midget. Huh? Oh I saw him at a game once...and I remember him, even though we've never met. He said I was a p^ssy and I'm pretty P.O.'d to be honest. Everyone read it. Ever hear of him? Got any dirt on him I can use to get back at him? Hey guys...where ya goin? Jeez Louise, I'm kiiiiiiiiidding!"






    -

  11. #571
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    I didnt say he needed to or had to.... but had he, he would be alive. I am saying, based on facts in the case, he did nothing to let Zimmerman know he was harmless and not a threat.

    In fact, he may have approached Zimmerman based on some accounts. Zimmerman is a jagoff, no question. BUT if I was approached in a community by a night watchman, I would tell him why I am where I am etc... I wouldn't say anything that would provoke him. NOTHING good will happen.
    It's still very hard to make this comment without knowing all of the facts. Do you know if Zimmerman told Travon that he was part of the night watch? I truly doubt it!

  12. #572
    Nah, your arrogance is amusing. You need to matter to someone, I guess that is why you needed to became a mod. Something to be proud of Russ!




    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Shhhhh....I'm poking it with a stick.



    Knock yourself out.

    "Hey guys, there's this guy on the Jets site....huh...oh Jets Insider. Its a fan site. Anyways, he's a d*ck and I dont like him. His name is **** ****** and he wears a toupe and is a midget. Huh? Oh I saw him at a game once...and I remember him, even though we've never met. He said I was a p^ssy and I'm pretty P.O.'d to be honest. Everyone read it. Ever hear of him? Got any dirt on him I can use to get back at him? Hey guys...where ya goin? Jeez Louise, I'm kiiiiiiiiidding!"






    -

  13. #573
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,411
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Shhhhh....I'm poking it with a stick.



    Knock yourself out.

    "Hey guys, there's this guy on the Jets site....huh...oh Jets Insider. Its a fan site. Anyways, he's a d*ck and I dont like him. His name is **** ****** and he wears a toupe and is a midget. Huh? Oh I saw him at a game once...and I remember him, even though we've never met. He said I was a p^ssy and I'm pretty P.O.'d to be honest. Everyone read it. Ever hear of him? Got any dirt on him I can use to get back at him? Hey guys...where ya goin? Jeez Louise, I'm kiiiiiiiiidding!"





    -
    You know...I can hook you up with hair club for man, a toupe is so yesterday.

  14. #574
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,991
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Nah, your arrogance is amusing. You need to matter to someone, I guess that is why you needed to became a mod. Something to be proud of Russ!
    Lol....have I been wrestled into a time machine? Is this High School?

    What emotional level of development does this reflect...10th grade jealous cheerleader?





    Speaking of amusing...you should try it sometime. PLEASE.

    Ceaselessly posting contrarian jibber jabber followed by this ....then the veiled personal threats when someone calls you on your shyte is not exactly "entertainment" for the rest of us.

    -

  15. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Equally? He tried to get away and then was confronted. Zimmerman's statement is all we have to go on after Zimmerman gets out of his car.
    For a Justice Dept. LEO you certainly seem to lack an understanding of evidence. Reminds me of your "they're alot of common caliburs smaller than .22" comment way back when.....these are the kinds of things I'd expect a field LEO to understand quite clearly.

    Lets see, you say "Zimmerman's Statement is all we have to go on after he left his car", but in the same comment you claim with surety that Martin "tried to get away". These are contradictory claims.

    Second, you appear to be buying his thrice-liar girlfriends testimony as the word of God, and discounting the various testimonies of your fellow LEO's, all of when stated in one form or another that they beleived Zimmerman's statements.

    As a LEO, you'd also have an understanding that street crime happens all the time, and that a scenario as described by Z. of M. circling round to jump him happen all the time. Literally, all the time. ****, happened to me once ffs, only it was 6 dudes not one. Guess if I defended myself then instead of running you'd want me arrested for assault to, claiming I instigated it by walking past these dudes house, right?

    I just don't understand the level of bias you have on this case. Just like you, I too have a number of LEO friends and contacts, and not a one of them is as stridently pro-Martin as you are. So whats the story here, why the deep seated bias against Z. on this? Are you really going to tell me that his statement is impossible, so i.e. he must have stalked and murdered M. because he was black and Z. was a wanna-be cop? Really?

  16. #576

  17. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Lol....have I been wrestled into a time machine? Is this High School?

    What emotional level of development does this reflect...10th grade jealous cheerleader?

    -
    Says the man who admits he was: "poking it with a stick"

  18. #578
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,991
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    You know...I can hook you up with hair club for man, a toupe is so yesterday.





    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Says the man who admits he was: "poking it with a stick"






    -

  19. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Says the man who admits he was: "poking it with a stick"
    Pot, this is my friend Kettle. Kettle, this is that great guy iw as telling you about, Pot.....

    Moving on....

    I heard that M. Mother will be testifying today. I find this odd on two fronts, I was wondering what others thought:

    1. She will be testifying specificly regarding M. voice yelling for help on the tape. Something a professional FBI sound analysis expert has claimed was not possible even with augmentation.

    So what qualifies her (the Mom) to testify that it's M. when she would be a clearly biased and unrelaible witness on the topic, lacking in anything that would make her claim valid? And does this then lead to Z. family all testifying they recognize the voice as Z.?

    2. Z. family was ejected from the courtrom early on, on the basis that they were witnesses who would be testifying. M. family was allowed to stay.

    Now we find out that M. family will be testifying......so how does that work with the earlier ruling? Why the difference in treatement of one possible witness vs. another?

  20. #580
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    For a Justice Dept. LEO I just don't understand the level of bias you have on this case.
    Local law enforcement (the guys who actually responded/investigated the case) recommended manslaughter. They were "overruled" (ie pressured/bullied) into charging Murder 2. Who do you think did the "overruling/bullying"?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us