Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin/Zimmerman Trial

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Your concern is that some people thought he was innocent from the get go? Not the NBC doctored tapes, or liberal politicans claiming that Z hunted down and murdered a child in cold blood? Not the NYSlimes coining the phrase White-Hispanic to keep the race fuel going?

For me personally from day one this case appeared exactly how it transpired. Seemed obvious. People don't call 911 when they are planning a cold blooded murder. Didnt make sense. The most plausible scenario as it turns out was true. Punk kid sees someone eyeing him and confronts them with his fists. Z seemed like an easy target, short, fat and out of shape though if you asked liberals they say he outweighed T and was a trained MMA fighter. LOL to that. Tragically when you pick a fight you never know if the person you are attacking is armed.

P.S. If you are interested in a real race war check out this season of Big Brother. There is literally a crew of racist scumbags all allied together going off on all of the usual suspects, Blacks, Jews, Gays and even Asians. It's like these idiots don't know or care that they are being filmed 24/7. It makes for some good TV.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/12/big-br...ard-ginamarie/
    Uh, that's not what second degree murder is.

Regardless, the evidence doesn't support a conviction for second degree murder. Manslaughter is appropriate, though.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Uh, that's not what second degree murder is.

Regardless, the evidence doesn't support a conviction for second degree murder. Manslaughter is appropriate, though.
    You don't think he feared for his life? I am assuming you have seen the photos of his head.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You don't think he feared for his life? I am assuming you have seen the photos of his head.
    Warfish is absolutely right.

What we want or believe is NOT relevant.

Zimmerman was on his back, getting punched and feared for his life.

FACTS are stubborn but have no place in the plans of Holder or rioters.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post

Sometimes I wonder if the prosecutors actually believed what they were saying. And the "attorneys" on television are even more puzzling. These are people that are supposed to understand the law and have a responsibility to educate the audience.

Sometimes I wonder if the prosecutors actually believed what they were saying. And the "attorneys" on television are even more puzzling. These are people that are supposed to understand the law and have a responsibility to educate the audience.

Once Obama weighed in, Zimmerman was doomed. This is a political witch hunt. The rioters are getting ready as I type this.

Add Alex Wagner to that list.
    Judge Alex???

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    Judge Alex???
    GIYF

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by acepepe View Post
    MY HEART!!!! DIAL 9-11
    AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    Grow up. q

Zimmerman is innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    Zimmerman is innocent.
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/15974826...20Instructions

If the jury follows the Jury Instructions that the judge gave them they will come back with not guilty on all counts.

Jury Instructions are devoid of any feelings, sentiment, etc. They're just yes or no and they're easy to follow.

Hall Of Fame
    Best thing would be for this jury to hang, leave the re-trial up in the air, and then just never retry it. Could avoid the riot.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post

Now that I have seen everything ad nauseum I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Now that I have seen everything ad nauseum I agree with this.
    Why didn't Zimmerman just say that then? Why did he say "I felt he saw my gun" etc? When someone gets into a fight and they are losing just shoot away and say "I was in fear for my life". No problems......

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    Why didn't Zimmerman just say that then? Why did he say "I felt he saw my gun" etc? When someone gets into a fight and they are losing just shoot away and say "I was in fear for my life". No problems......
    Nobody knows. But then again, few of us know what it is like to fear for your life.

And not for nothing, in a fight like that, with both people moving, just b.c Martins legs are up by Zimmerman's shoulders doesn't mean it was IMPOSSIBLE (as the state claims) for Zimmerman to reach his gun. Also, Martin could have felt the gun while they were wrestling.

Nobody knows. But then again, few of us know what it is like to fear for your life.

And not for nothing, in a fight like that, with both people moving, just b.c Martins legs are up by Zimmerman's shoulders doesn't mean it was IMPOSSIBLE (as the state claims) for Zimmerman to reach his gun. Also, Martin could have felt the gun while they were wrestling.
    I agree none of us know except for Zimmerman. If his holster was on the backside of his hip it would of been very difficult because of the angle and the pressure of his body.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    They have to get it right.

Except that Zimmerman claimed his gun was on the back of his hip, pretty hard to get to your gun if you are on your back and the gun is behind you with someone on top of you......Plus if you are getting pummeled MMA style like he claimed from Martin he would have one less hand to defend himself from all the blows he said he took from Martin....

I would think he would have sustained quite a bit more damage to his face if that was the case....Here is a guy who supposedly is getting beaten to death but somehow now summons the strength to break Martins grip on the gun he claimed Martin grabbed to fire point blank into his heart....Something just does not add up here in my view.....

Hall Of Fame
    Lets keep in mind that movements in these fights happen in fractions of a second. It is almost impossible to recount everything exactly as it happens. Do you remember every split second of fights you have been in? I sure as hell don't.

Martin's knees could be up by Zimmerman's shoulders one second and for whatever reason he could move for a split second and that could allow access to the gun. Maybe Zimmerman was able to tip Martin to side or he was able to move his hips. Also, these holsters move. The holster could have slid to a more accessible location. Sometimes the different between life and death is an inch.

A myriad of things could have happened in this tussle. There are just too many questions that I feel the prosecution has not been able to answer. And in a court of law that is supposed to go to the benefit of the defendant.

Hall Of Fame
    Verdict coming.