Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why no OTA News this year?

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Not really sure how to respond to that Borgo. Perhaps sg3 thinks that I do not like him or something. Not even slightly true. I think he brings color to the place and I value his gravitas.
    Last year, I finally began to understand, and appreciate, his mental landscape. (Kudos on "gravitas", BTW.)

sg3, ball is in your court with EM31.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Awww.... Never mind I will just wait for you to flip-flop on me and then you will think that I am just the greatest poster ever. Because you know flip-flopping tends to do that.

Seriously, you were a mega-supporter of both Mike Tanenbaum and Mark Sanchez for the longest time. Now you act as if the two of them ran over your dog. When did it all start to go wrong for you with Mikey and Marky? When did it start to go wrong for you with me?
    Maybe I shouldn't get sucked into this but I got no problem with someone changing their mind. I used to support Mark. But there comes a time when the light dawns upon you. It would be far worse to stick to your guns, knowing that you are wrong.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    Maybe I shouldn't get sucked into this but I got no problem with someone changing their mind. I used to support Mark. But there comes a time when the light dawns upon you. It would be far worse to stick to your guns, knowing that you are wrong.
    Neither do I (have a problem with people changing their minds). It is evidence that people actually have an open mind that they can be persuaded by events to change their opinions from time to time. I guess it is the extreme nature of his advocacy. Famine or feast.

Last year we were SOJF's, negative Nellies and good knows what else for not supporting the front office on our QB and this year he is equally as out-front and critical of anyone who disagrees with his (circa 2013) opinions. If all of this did not feel like we were being lectured down to all of the time I would be fine with it.