Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Amanda Bynes Lunacy

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    At no point did Amanda Bynes ever crack the Top 10 Hottest Nickelodeon chicks.

Cute, but meh.

Never worthy of carrying Hillary Duff's RU487 pill case.
    I could retort this claim pictorially. But, I don't appreciate being punished for the Hotties Thread idiocy. Go ask the jagoff advertiser to post the shots.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I could retort this claim pictorially. But, I don't appreciate being punished for the Hotties Thread idiocy. Go ask the jagoff advertiser to post the shots.
    Haha....I just read this and then saw your status. Haha! That's awesome....in a petulant child kind of way.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Haha....I just read this and then saw your status. Haha! That's awesome....in a petulant child kind of way.
    WTF is the problem anyway? Did SOOTH take away my posts (as well as those of Big L and jackhunter) as punishment, or what? It's bothering me.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    WTF is the problem anyway? Did SOOTH take away my posts (as well as those of Big L and jackhunter) as punishment, or what? It's bothering me.
    I know it is, which I find hilarious. But, much to your disappointment, there is no conspiracy (that I'm aware of) and any post count change is merely a glitch. Sooth is a busy guy and I'm sure fixing your post count is probably one step above popping in those Richard Simmons videos that he (allegedly) has from the 80s and doing some jazz-ercise on the priority scale. As for me, I don't even know how to to post a picture. Have you pm'd Demon Cleaner?

Of course, that's what'd you expect someone knee-deep in a conspiracy to say, right?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here she is in court and mug shot from past weekend, after cops slapped her vajayjay.

and her Nick friend Hilary to compare.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    Posts don't make the man, his quality of ass does.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know it is, which I find hilarious. But, much to your disappointment, there is no conspiracy (that I'm aware of) and any post count change is merely a glitch. Sooth is a busy guy and I'm sure fixing your post count is probably one step above popping in those Richard Simmons videos that he (allegedly) has from the 80s and doing some jazz-ercise on the priority scale. As for me, I don't even know how to to post a picture. Have you pm'd Demon Cleaner?

Of course, that's what'd you expect someone knee-deep in a conspiracy to say, right?
    Every time I see the horrendously-outdated list of moderators, I always wonder who he (?) is. Think he (?) split before I signed on.

Honestly, I don't mind if the deleted post count is part of an orchestrated goof/prank. I just want to know if the three of us are being penalized or not. And, as I've said, I don't buy the "glitch" angle.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Posts don't make the man, his quality of ass does.
    It's not the end of the world. But those posts--along with the inherent words, images, videos, etc.--represent years of effort (most would say frivolous).
    To lose them because some overly-officious, middle management-level, tool is offended by the beauty of the feminine physique is just not tenable.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Every time I see the horrendously-outdated list of moderators, I always wonder who he (?) is. Think he (?) split before I signed on.

Honestly, I don't mind if the deleted post count is part of an orchestrated goof/prank. I just want to know if the three of us are being penalized or not. And, as I've said, I don't buy the "glitch" angle.
    That would indicate that you're calling me a liar. Is that what you are saying?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not at all. Like me, you take the scam to its zenith.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would gladly transfer over at least 1000 of posts my posts to the cause, if I could.

I do find it laughable as well, since a lot of the ads that seem to be displayed are of the 'find middle-aged women to have sex with you' ilk.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not at all. Like me, you take the scam to its zenith.
    If it makes you feel any better, he gets overcharge for routine Acura maintenance.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I would gladly transfer over at least 1000 of posts my posts to the cause, if I could.

I do find it laughable as well, since a lot of the ads that seem to be displayed are of the 'find middle-aged women to have sex with you' ilk.
    Thank you. But that's not my goal. All I want is for someone to step up and claim responsibility.

What, I'm supposed to believe that it's accidental when the posts of three major contributors of the Hotties Forum are simultaneously erased/diminished catastrophically? Even if all my posts in the Hotties Forum were erased, they would not add up to the 24K I lost. That's just silly.

As to your second statement: I could not agree more. A few hours ago, I had an advertisement (no joke) with a beautiful Asian chick in lingerie. I should have taken an image of it. Something about she was from Taiwan looking for a husband or date.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if all my posts in the Hotties Forum were erased, they would not add up to the 24K I lost. That's just silly.
    you're quite the perv. i would have guessed your adjusted number to be around 60-70 posts.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    you're quite the perv. i would have guessed your adjusted number to be around 60-70 posts.
    Okay, maybe if they counted the now-defunct Backdoor Thread.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. But that's not my goal. All I want is for someone to step up and claim responsibility.

What, I'm supposed to believe that it's accidental when the posts of three major contributors of the Hotties Forum are simultaneously erased/diminished catastrophically? Even if all my posts in the Hotties Forum were erased, they would not add up to the 24K I lost. That's just silly.

As to your second statement: I could not agree more. A few hours ago, I had an advertisement (no joke) with a beautiful Asian chick in lingerie. I should have taken an image of it. Something about she was from Taiwan looking for a husband or date.
    STFU Noob!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    STFU Noob!!!

Bastid.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dmitexxi View Post
    STFU Noob!!!

LOL

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    It's not the end of the world. But those posts--along with the inherent words, images, videos, etc.--represent years of effort (most would say frivolous).
    Dude, all is not lost. I'm sure your right arm sports a well-defined bicep/forearm combo from your pictoral exploits of years past.

Unless of course you're a lefty. Or employ the "indian burn" method.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    To lose them because some overly-officious, middle management-level, tool is offended by the beauty of the feminine physique is just not tenable.
    Metrosexuals.