Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Amanda Bynes Lunacy

Funny, I noticed I lost much of my post count as well...
    Now down to a mere 1500 or so...
    It seems like the more I post, the fewer posts I have...
    Very strange... Like I'm actually moving backwards through the time-space continuum...
    So if I just continue posting a little longer, I can go back to a simpler time before jetswinbaby! was born...
    I think I want to come back as "dick so-tite" or "heywood jablowmie"...
    Jetswinbaby!... just too boring!

Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    and her Nick friend Hilary to compare.

dare I ask why you posted a picture of a pregnant Hilary Duff?

I don't think I dare

Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post

"I want Drake to murder my vagina"

i would take a chance on this one
    NOW I understand WTF this married chick on facebook was talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    oh my. lololol

and LMFAO!!!

I think what she's doing is orchestrated publicity... Her relevancy has skyrocketed... These days, you make 7 figures just by being on the front page of TMZ...

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    WTF is the problem anyway? Did SOOTH take away my posts (as well as those of Big L and jackhunter) as punishment, or what? It's bothering me.
    I just want you to know that I stand strong with you, Borgo. Until your posts are restored I will be on a hunger strike, not eating any Asian food until this great injustice is corrected.

Oh, you thought I meant I'd stop eating pvssy? F that, I can't give up that sh!t....even for you, dude!

Veteran
    Thank you. But that's not my goal. All I want is for someone to step up and claim responsibility.

What, I'm supposed to believe that it's accidental when the posts of three major contributors of the Hotties Forum are simultaneously erased/diminished catastrophically? Even if all my posts in the Hotties Forum were erased, they would not add up to the 24K I lost. That's just silly.

As to your second statement: I could not agree more. A few hours ago, I had an advertisement (no joke) with a beautiful Asian chick in lingerie. I should have taken an image of it. Something about she was from Taiwan looking for a husband or date.
    I lost ALL my post counts, I guess I really must be a perv.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    dare I ask why you posted a picture of a pregnant Hilary Duff?

I don't think I dare
    big time fetish of mine.. YUM YUM!!

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Metrosexuals.
    I think "fag master" is more correct.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I just want you to know that I stand strong with you, Borgo. Until your posts are restored I will be on a hunger strike, not eating any Asian food until this great injustice is corrected.

Oh, you thought I meant I'd stop eating pvssy? F that, I can't give up that sh!t....even for you, dude!

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by jackhuntr View Post
    I lost ALL my post counts, I guess I really must be a perv.....
    Yes.

Today's update: Now Amanda is going after Lance Bass, who she also calls "ugly". LOL. When will it end?

Amanda Bynes doesn't want Lance Bass' pity. The wigged actress lashed out at her former friend via Twitter on May 30 after the 'N Sync singer talked about her recent arrest during a Las Vegas radio interview on May 29.

"It's one of those situations where obviously there's some mental problems there and she's not able to see that," Bass, 34, told Mark and Mercedes of Bynes, 27. "No one is able to get to her. I'm actually really scared for her, and I hope someone is able to get to her to give her the help she needs."

Bass produced Bynes' movie Love Wrecked in 2005, but according to the actress, they haven't kept in touch. The "Pop" singer also tweeted the star on May 29, writing, "Love and miss you! Here for you if you need me!"
    PHOTOS: The biggest boy bands of all time

Bynes didn't appreciate Bass talking about her in the press and responded to his comments via Twitter. "I ignored Lance Bass on Twitter and now he is saying I have a mental illness," she wrote. "Sorry you're an ugly ex boy band member with no talent or career."

The Easy A star added, "I haven't spoken to Lance Bass in 11 years. To say I have a mental illness out of nowhere makes me lash out! You're making me crazy!"

Bass was disappointed by Bynes' response, telling his followers, "The Amanda I know would never had said something like this to me. Either this is a fake person or she really does have a mental illness. Way too sad. I reached out -- all I can do."

The boy band singer also questioned Bynes' math skills. "We shot Love Wrecked together seven years ago and she was at my birthday party three years ago," he wrote. "Hmmm, 11?"

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...#ixzz2UsoDm59W

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

The boy band singer also questioned Bynes' math skills. "We shot Love Wrecked together seven years ago and she was at my birthday party three years ago," he wrote. "Hmmm, 11?"

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...#ixzz2UsoDm59W
    [/I]
    Now he's taking math digs at her? Call her mental, crazy, f'd up...whatever. But saying she's not good at math is really going overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Now he's taking math digs at her? Call her mental, crazy, f'd up...whatever. But saying she's not good at math is really going overboard.
    Right? What was Bass thinking? I mean, Amanda's work with fractals is beyond reproach.

Jets Insider VIP
    More prego pics please

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I could retort this claim pictorially. But, I don't appreciate being punished for the Hotties Thread idiocy. Go ask the jagoff advertiser to post the shots.
    You can't possibly believe AB at peak trumps HD at peak. It's not even a competitive situation. C'mon Borgo.

BTW - I, too, was wondering why the HF was deleted. It's the greatest travesty since the creation of the Hampur for OT threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    You can't possibly believe AB at peak trumps HD at peak. It's not even a competitive situation. C'mon Borgo.

BTW - I, too, was wondering why the HF was deleted. It's the greatest travesty since the creation of the Hampur for OT threads.
    Truth be told, neither one is my type. Although I've found various blondes and/or redheads attractive, I prefer women with dark hair and eyes (in a perfect world, caramel colored skin, too).

That said, gun to my head, in their primes, I'd pick Amanda over Hillary. More than anything, I am disputing that Amanda was never in the top 10 of Nickelodeon chicks. IMO, she is.

Duff is hot, no doubt. Not saying I would not inseminate various cavities on her person, but Duff is too short and dwarf like for my liking (licking?). Amanda projects taller and, IMO, the girl-next-door sexiness which Duff, outside of her youthful/"jail bait" Lizzie McGuire days, cannot attain. Again, just my impression/opinion.

Enjoy the publicity stunt fellas. Her acting career was dead and decomposing for years until she decided to out-Lohan Lohan. She will have the hottest reality show on tv in 2 yrs easy.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Really a fall from grace along with Lindsay Lohan. So much potential! Only to throw it all away.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Enjoy the publicity stunt fellas. Her acting career was dead and decomposing for years until she decided to out-Lohan Lohan. She will have the hottest reality show on tv in 2 yrs easy.
    haha, what an attention whore.

imagine all the headlines she's gonna get when she O.D.'s!!

(this post was sponsored by Roger Vick)

Today's Amanda update. Now she rips her father and Rupaul, as well as adding both to her never ending list of "ugly" people.

Another day, another two people slammed as "ugly" by Amanda Bynes.
    This time, the Twitter-active former actress has criticized the appearance of her father and RuPaul - all in the same Tweet.
    "My dad is as ugly as RuPaul! So thankful I look nothing like you both!" the 27-year-old Tweeted on Sunday.

The insult seemed to blame her dislike for her own nose on physical traits inherited from her father as she added, "I had nose surgery after my mug shots so my nose and I are gorgeous!"

RuPaul responded to Amanda's dig, Tweeting, "Derogatory slurs are ALWAYS an outward projection of a person's own poisonous self-loathing

This is not the first time the former Nickelodeon star has spoken out regarding plastic surgery on her face.

Last month, she Tweeted, "The reason I've asked all magazines and blogs to stop using old photos of me is I don't look like that anymore! I had a nose job to remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes."

The actress said she hadn't planned on revealing she had undergone cosmetic surgery, but wanted to explain her angry reaction to magazines using older pictures of her for cover stories.

"I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore!" she wrote at the time. "I'm so sick of magazines and blogs using old photos! When will they stop? I will never look like that again!"

In addition to RuPaul and her father, Amanda has called many celebrities "ugly" on Twitter in recent weeks, including model Chrissy Teigen, Lance Bass, Perez Hilton and Jenny McCarthy.

http://news.yahoo.com/amanda-bynes-s...223411328.html

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout View Post
    Really a fall from grace along with Lindsay Lohan. So much potential! Only to throw it all away.
    Potential for what? Bynes' acting career peaked when she was like 18. That's why she's doing all this nonsense it's millions of dollars in free publicity. Next stop Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew and then about 8 seasons of the highest rated reality show on tv plus movies.