Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Amanda Bynes Lunacy

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    You can't possibly believe AB at peak trumps HD at peak. It's not even a competitive situation. C'mon Borgo.

BTW - I, too, was wondering why the HF was deleted. It's the greatest travesty since the creation of the Hampur for OT threads.
    So wait a second - aren't you the same person that called us 'a bunch of creeps' regarding the photos of the girls from 'Victorious'?

Edit: I was mistaken, my apologies.
    Last edited by Fishooked; 06-03-2013 at 01:35 PM. Reason: I suck at life.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    So wait a second - aren't you the same person that called us 'a bunch of creeps' regarding the photos of the girls from 'Victorious'?

Oops, I thought you was somebody else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYQITFCWI1Q

0:34

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post

You were almost right. I was the guy who called you all creeps for calling a 12 year old boy a wuss for reporting the disturbed 42 year old woman who molested him.

Nickelodeon and Disney have been producing talent for 30 years now... Nothing wrong with recognizing budding talent once age appropriate...

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Truth be told, neither one is my type. Although I've found various blondes and/or redheads attractive, I prefer women with dark hair and eyes (in a perfect world, caramel colored skin, too).

That said, gun to my head, in their primes, I'd pick Amanda over Hillary. More than anything, I am disputing that Amanda was never in the top 10 of Nickelodeon chicks. IMO, she is.

Duff is hot, no doubt. Not saying I would not inseminate various cavities on her person, but Duff is too short and dwarf like for my liking (licking?). Amanda projects taller and, IMO, the girl-next-door sexiness which Duff, outside of her youthful/"jail bait" Lizzie McGuire days, cannot attain. Again, just my impression/opinion.

Maxim and the like can make any 6 look like a 9. Hell, they even made Rachel Ray look hot for 5 seconds.

Regardless, you always struck me more as a London Tipton fan.

Maxim and the like can make any 6 look like a 9. Hell, they even made Rachel Ray look hot for 5 seconds.

Regardless, you always struck me more as a London Tipton fan.

Very cute. I never watched that show. My son was not into The Disney Channel. Strictly Nickelodeon.

Jets Insider VIP
    You were almost right. I was the guy who called you all creeps for calling a 12 year old boy a wuss for reporting the disturbed 42 year old woman who molested him.

Nickelodeon and Disney have been producing talent for 30 years now... Nothing wrong with recognizing budding talent once age appropriate...
    That was the hot mess drunken Titans cheerleader thread if I recall...looking back on it I suppose it was warranted.

Hall Of Fame
    Maxim even made the fairly boxy Melissa Joan Hart look hot. How, I don't know. Beyond wizardry. She was NEVER this thin or long legged..

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Maxim even made the fairly boxy Melissa Joan Hart look hot. How, I don't know. Beyond wizardry. She was NEVER this thin or long legged..

You're right. Wow.

And I'd take MJH prime over AB prime as well.

All League
    You're right. Wow.

And I'd take MJH prime over AB prime as well.
    MJH good candidate for the TMB.