Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Amanda Bynes Lunacy

Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    now the jacked version.

I'm getting a bit of a "Jodi Arias" (below) vibe from her...
    Crazy eyes...
    Pity the boyfriend...

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    When she got arrested in NYC, said the "cop slapped my vagina"

Good thing she threw her bong out of the 27th floor balcony.
    Nothing like a good ol' slap to the vagina. Next time the wife gets out of line, bam.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    I only remember Kenan and Kel and the fat girl who did the information update thing.
    You don't remember the Amanda Show? Surely you can nostalgia better.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    I'm getting a bit of a "Jodi Arias" (below) vibe from her...
    Crazy eyes...
    Pity the boyfriend...
    Nah... She's just got space head... The Crazy Eye has a plan going on WAY back in there... I can't really explain it to you, but, BELIEVE YOU ME, I know!

Oh yeah, and I don't know who she is, but definitely looks like Meth.

Hall Of Fame
    would still smash but not take pictures

For those who did not have a kid glued to Nikelodeon 24/7, this is where Amanda "made her, er, bones".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaKK4LkOTM4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cjLkw48vpk

"I want Drake to murder my vagina"

i would take a chance on this one

Jets Insider VIP
    Wouldn't bang face to face and would definitely finish up in her anus.

Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post

"I want Drake to murder my vagina"

i would take a chance on this one
    There is not a chance in hell that I would, even once, pull out of Amanda to finish. She'd possess more creampie than Junior's.

All League
    I usually equate murder with blood, so that tweet doesn't quite do it for me.

Although I would beat her vagina within one inch of it's life.

Jets Insider VIP
    Mental illness sucks. Hopefully, she gets the help she needs.

Undrafted Free Agent
    This has molly's written all over it. Poor girl...she use to be so hot. Now she looks like a Barbie doll, Sid, from Toy Story, tortured. Smh.

...and i fade back to black.

Once a mighty fine piece of ass, has completely transformed into a skid mark.

I'd still hit it.

oh my. lololol

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1greenNUT View Post
    oh my. lololol

LMAO

When Courtney Love tell you to slow down, you have some serious problems.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    LMAO

When Courtney Love tell you to slow down, you have some serious problems.
    +1000

Didn't all of this basically start with just a simple driving offense? Guess she figured she'd play the thunderc unt card to get some publicity.

i knew something was up with Bynes when i saw her in the 2010 high school comedy classic, "Easy A."

she still looked good, but there was something off about her. her face was swollen and it didn't really look like how she used to look. like someone was wearing a very well made Amanda Bynes mask, but you could still sorta tell that it was a mask.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    i knew something was up with Bynes when i saw her in the 2010 high school comedy classic, "Easy A."

she still looked good, but there was something off about her. her face was swollen and it didn't really look like how she used to look. like someone was wearing a very well made Amanda Bynes mask, but you could still sorta tell that it was a mask.
    LOL murder my hampur!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

At no point did Amanda Bynes ever crack the Top 10 Hottest Nickelodeon chicks.

Cute, but meh.

Never worthy of carrying Hillary Duff's RU487 pill case.

The saga continues:

Amanda Bynes Lashes Out At Perez Hilton: 'Kill Yourself'
    Posted: 05/30/2013 12:18 pm EDT | Updated: 05/30/2013 1:18 pm EDT

Amanda Bynes’ feud with Perez Hilton reached new heights on Thurdsay, when the troubled actress tweeted that the blogger should “kill [himself].”

@perezhilton no one wants to suck your dick! Stop living! Kill yourself! I look sooooo much better than the girl you hired to look like an awful cheeky version of me! So I'd say **** You but no one wants to! I just say keep living in your ****ty existence leaching off of stars who you look, sound, and act nothing like!
    Gossip Cop reports that the former "What I Like About You" star lashed out at Perez after he posted a Twitter user’s alleged eyewitness account of Bynes jumping on trampolines at Sky Zone in Buffalo, NY.

“THAT’S NOT ME! I’m so sick of fake fans such as Perez Hilton! Send the picture to me privately first to confirm that it’s me! I’ve never been to SkyZone! That looks nothing like me! I don’t own a brown wig!” the actress wrote in a tweet that has since been deleted.

Bynes' campaign against Perez, whose real name is Mario Lavandeira, has been going on for months. The actress has repeatedly called him ugly and has threatened to sue him each time he has written an article about her.

Perez claims that he and Bynes were actually friends at one point, telling omg! Insider that the girl he knew was "normal, polite and sweet."

"The Amanda Bynes of today is repeatedly calling people ugly and is just lost. Now I don't know for sure what's going on, all of us can speculate, while I think there may be mental instability, obviously to me I think there are drugs at play," he told the website of Bynes' current state. “Amanda hasn't been working for the last several years so [she has] no reason or excuse to be sober. So, to me, she has just been on a really long high, allegedly, for a very long time with no comedown and she's really lost touch with reality.”

The 35-year-old gossip blogger said he's tried to reach out to Bynes, but has only received angry messages from her in which she again calls him ugly.

The former Nickelodeon star has been tweeting her apparent breakdown on an hourly basis for months, but her outbursts have become increasingly personal and cruel since she was arrested and charged with reckless endangerment last week, after she allegedly threw a bong out the window of her high-rise apartment in New York City.

On Tuesday, Bynes lashed out at Courtney Love calling her "ugliest woman" she's ever seen, after the rocker told her to "pull it together." Later that day, the actress also went after Sport Illustrated model Chrissy Teigen, telling her that she was not a pretty model compared to Bynes:

"I signed to Ford models @ age 13. I don't look up to u beauty wise. I'm far prettier than u! I'm offended that you're saying I have a mental illness when I show no sign of it, but thankfully not one man that wants me wants you and you are an old ugly model compared to me! You look 45!" she tweeted at Teigen. "You're not pretty so I'm not intimidated by you! I think you're jealous that you're just an ugly model whos career is uninspiring! I don't respect you! You're no beauty queen! I'm a beauty queen!"

Though Bynes' behavior has been increasingly worrisome and there has been speculation that she is suffering from a mental illness of some kind, it should be noted that when she was taken for a psychiatric evaluation after her arrest, authorities decided she didn't meet the criteria to be held on a 5150 to undergo a 72 hour psychiatric hold.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3359932.html